Yes, Brits, obey and you will be safe

Yes, Brits, obey and you will be safe.

Attached: wew.png (1257x811, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBT8xapIMbI
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ08d5JfU-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link fucking video you retarded monkey

I bet they regret seizing Iran's tanker at our request now.

No, im American, I dont have to obey old world scum and their dumb backwards ways.

based

Its a FOX news red alert, havent you heard already?

youtube.com/watch?v=wBT8xapIMbI

P-please Iran, d-don't hurt me!

link video moran

>Speaking English to a bunch of Russians/Indians/Latvians/ Filipinos

Attached: 1563643337886.gif (529x311, 3.66M)

Inshallah muhaahhaha

Its probably banned from view in your country anyway.

brits a week ago
>bloodthirsty yanks want to start war with iran over a ship and a drone lmao it's another vietnam you idiots
brits now
>YEAH KILL EM

then suck my penis retard

>a lot of potential for growth
>using our own energy now
Time to buy up those weapon and energy stocks boys.

Attached: kingping-romita-189138.jpg (655x412, 27K)

You have it backwards actually. Recent news that indicates that the UK only seized the first ship because the US told them to has really put a damper on britfags' bloodlust.

Show me bitch.

According to brits, we offered to be patrol the passage at the time and they declined.

Why did they bring in a Swedish owned vessel crewed by third world shitskins?
Is this the power of the Persian intellect?

Fine you win.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ08d5JfU-U

the eternal *nglo has only clung to life as long as it has by means of hypocrisy and manipulation.

>Why did they bring in a Swedish owned vessel crewed by third world shitskins?
To let it be known to the world they are working with Europeans.

seething

Men should have minds like scalpels not sledgehammers.

Why would I be seething old boy?
A bunch of thirdies working for a Swedish family got gripped thousands of miles away from my little island, why should I care?

Attached: our tommy.jpg (1030x752, 174K)

OBSESSED

Based Persians putting the Mutts at their place.

>A bunch of thirdies working for a Swedish family got gripped
Which family? Sweden seems like a literal terrorist state atm

this comment section is utterly retarded

Attached: ANGLO'D.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

I didnt even look and I'm not going to but I already know its a bunch of Americans saying 'nuke Iran'. Americans are always looking for a reason to snap.

It's mostly stuff like
>lmao why didn't they just put machine guns and shiet on their ships to protect them
>based trump will fix this
>BREXIT BAD
>muh feminists
>retarded third worlders

>tfw when the old world is destroyed only the new will be left
Refugees welcomed

>FOX News

What a Chad, lol.
The trailer was pretty good, but some of the writing and some of the actor/actresses choice is... questionable.

Why didn't the Brits just tell them to fuck off? What were they going to do, sink them?

literally nobody gives a shit, this is an amerimutt conflict and we refuse to be dragged into it

>Jerusalem

Attached: 5136ABD6-90E5-4596-BDF4-A2E917493015.png (680x661, 262K)

>the eternal *nglo
Pic related is you, I can tell just from that remark

Attached: 1561659221797.jpg (1269x897, 231K)

You were already involved long before this seizure. Do I need to remind you why our relationship with Iran is so bad in the first place?

It'll be everyone's conflict soon. We've already been requested to send a frigate over. Judging by how much our PM loves to suck US dick we'll probably give it to them.

I don't get why everyone is overhyping this so badly, it's not as if the Vietcong didn't raid US bases back in the day, it's not as if we didn't surrender to the Argies at one point despite winning the war, it's not as if axis forces didn't execute the allied forces in both World Wars, like honestly one seizure and Jow Forums is all over it, and Jow Forums is all over it as if it means defeat for us and as if we don't have the power to kick their ass twice as hard if we wanted to.

based

>implying John Bolton isn't the only one pushing for this war

You know that isn't correct, not even if you're talking about the US government only. In the US government alone, most Republicans support a conflict with Iran. Outside of the US government, you have Shia nations (or whatever the opposite religion of Iran is), Isn'treal, and Sa*dia Ar*bia.

lmao, what a chad

have sex

>attempts to invalidate my guess at how much of an agarophobic incel he is by calling me an incel
What what an effortful response, also most people to say "have sex" are doublely as insecure, sad and likely to be incels than the person they're referring to

As close to a Giga-chad any normie can get.
No wonder when he enters a room/talks for the first time, women all soak their panties!

Reminder that this dude loves video games