Canada are you ok?

canada are you ok?

Attached: file.png (225x249, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/accusations-fly-at-human-rights-hearing-into-transgender-womans-brazilian-wax-complaint
torontosun.com/news/national/balls-to-that-human-rights-hearing-in-b-c-trans-waxing-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based tranny dabbing on the roasties

nice twitter screencap for ants

never been better, why do you ask?

>not posting this response

Attached: 1563754910601[1].png (832x866, 580K)

>wax her scrotum

Attached: 1369787914886.jpg (600x454, 46K)

Attached: Inspection.jpg (657x527, 32K)

>tranny Karen
what do you mean you won't wax my balls?
i don't care if you're unqualified for it!
let me speak to your manager!

Is this the same tranny that forced tampons up underaged girl's cunts in locker rooms?

Isn't this "lady" a literal child sex predator? Why do none of these articles mention this?

>a Muslim woman will be fired from her job unless she handles someone's cock and balls

wtf I love social justice now

>no sources

Attached: zombie lily lame.png (511x785, 351K)

That was only Ontario's you retard and the other provinces just modelled theirs after it

canada's entire sex education curriculum for children was written by a child sex predator

Why do trannies act like Karens?

She just wanted to know what the etiquette was, you know, a little compassion. Perhaps you could try the same TERF.

hate to use Jow Forums terms but this is some legit honk honk shit

It's not real.

It is real. It;s been going on for years. nationalpost.com/news/canada/accusations-fly-at-human-rights-hearing-into-transgender-womans-brazilian-wax-complaint

i know the twitter acc is parody but the actual waxing """""controversy"""" is real

literally google it faggot

>search who the fuck he is
>Kiwifarm

A totally equilibrate individual.

such jests haha

Attached: 1554455403716.jpg (1455x881, 165K)

They want to be Karen

Go to bed, France!

>National Post

Literal bullshit

literally fuck off torontosun.com/news/national/balls-to-that-human-rights-hearing-in-b-c-trans-waxing-war