Why do Burgers say things like "a-hole" and "f-word" as an insult...

Why do Burgers say things like "a-hole" and "f-word" as an insult? Saying it like that would take away the weight of the insult and make it harmless, so what's the point? Also if you're already committed to say an insult, why would you censor it and not pick a cleaner word instead?

Attached: house_in_field.jpg (2048x1365, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7raS7hmLkAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they only do that for n*****, because you're not allowed to say it.

"f-word" has never been used as an insult in my opinion, although "a-hole" typically is used more often but from my interactions, is used to talk about someone else

that looks like a comfy property

>bull-crap

Swearing upsets our lord and savior. I wouldn't expect soulless bug people to understand.

Swearing is frowned upon so super religous and over protectice parents don't allow it. To get around this, we censor words. For an example: instead of "God damn it" we would say "dang nab it". For actuals swear: "I fucking can't this shit" would be "I freaking can't stand this crap". I normal don't curse so I usual go with the latter version.

people usually only say that if they are kids or if there are kids around

If swearing out of all things upsets him I think he should try and grow up.

>gosh golly darn it to heck!
do americans REALLY do this?

Attached: 1471617504995.jpg (1764x1768, 472K)

Yes because it triggers swear-word kiddos like you

but ironic that you're accusing me of being triggered when you're too scared to use sweary-maries, lad

>WAH! MOMMY THE MAN SAID THE BAD WORD! MAKE HIM STOP
Do American religious figures really do this?

The true mark of a man's vocabulary prowess is knowing when to restrain himself from letting loose obvious crutches of vulgarity and instead coming up with creative ways to let an insult fly in any given situation. It's not our fault that you are weak-willed to need to say fuck or nigger at every twist and turn.

Attached: 1560030620820.png (833x894, 937K)

If you curse around my wife and kids and you continue after I politely ask you to watch your language when there are women and children present napalming Hanoi will pale in comparison, you little rice boy

FRICKIN FRICKS

Do parents not care if their children are saying f*ck and sh*t in other countries?

Motherfluffer

youtube.com/watch?v=7raS7hmLkAA

The funny thing about this thread is that Americans probably swear more than any other country. There's data that shows the average American uses somewhere around 30+ curse words per day.

They do, but it's for reinforcing good behaviour and not because something they can't see will get upset.

>DO YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH!?!

Attached: 1554161571259.webm (600x336, 1.46M)

Damn, sure am glad I'm American. I hate cursing.

Search for "euphemism treadmill".
Yeah, it's stupid and futile in the long term, but it's nothing unheard of.

Isn't rude language considered more taboo in Asian culture?

It is, but to be honest even schoolchildren (elementary at the lowest) swear excessively and without hesitation over here. It's very saddening to see.

chinks use animals as swear words

what a bad ass you are

because even though they go on about speech Americans are easily the most autistic and censored in how they speak in the english speaking world

but you can say whatever you want