From today's march on Paris

From today's march on Paris

Attached: 47828428.jpg (1125x900, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAFT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fixed that for you xx

Attached: 1562358924437.jpg (3228x2304, 2.78M)

>Écriture inclusive
At least they are tolerant

Why would anyone want to live in Paris?

Why are there never any women at French protests?

Attached: fragezeichenmödchen.jpg (225x225, 13K)

City of light and most important city in EVROPA

It looks pretty dark though.

google "femen protests france"
it's nsfw

What are they protesting?

For you

they want open borders and citizenship for all migrants

>No nafris
??

top left, look again

Can you please stop pushing your cégétiste agenda ? I'd appreciate

Aah, I stand corrected. It's just I'm used to see news about French protests in the context of gilets jaunes, which seems to consist overwhelmingly of grumpy proletarian-looking men.

jew hands made these signs

A lot of people want to... most can't afford it though.
In most places, an apartment is 10,000€ or more per m2.
In the 6e arrondissement it's 16,000€.
So anything decent sells for at least 2 million euros these days.
It's the foreigners. Arabs, Russians and now Chinese drive the prices up.

Are those refugees or identitarians

What does it mean? Like more lax rules for orthography?

How come it's filled with poor people if it's so expensive?

Those are cute French guys

There are female gilets jaunes too, but perhaps you've mistaken them for them. It's easy to do so because of their sheer mass and alcohol-induced ruby complexion.
But we're worried they'll reproduce.
We may face a diaper jaunes crisis next year, as soon as the toddlers are born and learnt to crawl and cry.

"écriture inclusive" is when people use both the male and female endings for a word, because using only the default male ending is a sign of the patriarchy
Migrants: males
Migrantes: females
Migrant.e.s: SJW nuspelling

a way to represent both genders and the plural of a word without writing it more than once, hence "écriture inclusive/inclusive writing"
>migrant.e.s
>serveur.euse.s

Foreign students split the rent in 4 for a 12sqm room. Niggers in the 18th district stack welfares and share apartments as well

It isn't. The poor are getting driven off year after year as Paris gentrifies (except illegals camping under the bridges, but those get routinely driven away by the police).
A young couple with good jobs (doctor, engineer, lawyer) can't afford to live in Paris nowadays - too expensive. Even the suburbs (except for the shitty ones) are too expensive now - you have to move to another part of France.

Ah, so it's like the 'latinx' and "they\them" thing in English wokespeak. Got it now, thanks.

Lol yeah, I'm generally only seeing this on Bulgarian TV, I haven't looked into the movement in depth.

>I haven't looked into the movement in depth

There is no "depth", lol
They're a bunch of disgruntled alcoholics who don't know what they want and can't agree on who their leader is (or even if they have a leader).
They ran for the last elections, but there were several different branches of them already, and they only scored a few %.
Looks like most gave up, too, now there are only like 3 of them left.

I wouldn't bother if I were you, the media are blowing this out of proportion.

t. media shill

Do the media even cover this anymore?

The yellow jacket movement is at first totally organic and right leaning, it comes first from the countryside, white natives who never go out usually (leftists are the cultural strikers) pissed off because of high taxation and especially on gas. They began to meet up on roundabouts and blocked cars to express their leitmotiv. Around one month later, the movement has been caught by left leaning urbanites, more and more. Some days ago, some urban dweller leader of the movement even had a speech in a suburban area to tell how the police is bad, racist etc. At first, the movement was even backed by a huge part of the police and the state was really frightened by the situation, for the first time since decades police were on people's side. And leftists infiltrated and shat on everything, as usual.

How diverse

Fuck white. best day in my life

Attached: u6876.png (225x225, 8K)

theyve probably sexed more white women then me

Attached: 1515344662680.jpg (104x125, 3K)

Kek

>shat
it's a different brand of shit, but GJ was shit to start with.
Like a shit mille-feuilles.
GJ = mille-shit

But whatever they want, those guys aren't going anywhere without clear goals and at least chosen speakers (if they insist on having no leader).

Weeeew, spiting on the GJ, really subversive !!! If you have a modicum of common sense, you would know that this movement was called by former and present governments. Is it bad ? Of course, when middle class chimpouts it's always bad, but it's healthy, it shows that they aren't only sheeps waiting for the slaughterhouse

meanwhile in northern europe everything is better and we dont need to chimp out every 5 years to "show" were not cucks

Good for you

>subversive
Not my intention and I didn't say they shouldn't revolt, only that they're not doing it correctly and will go nowhere as long as they do so.

>they aren't only sheeps waiting for the slaughterhouse
indeed - they're more like chicken running in circles

Netherlands is not cucked?
did you break up from the US overnight or what?

>everything is better
the gas is cheaper there? by how much?

What you're waiting for is not from this world. Before a real political construction, there must be chaotic movements. A lot of people gained a political conscience with this, before the gj episode people were barely shitting on the polticians, they didn't really cared. Now they're waaay more aware on the political cast. What you're seeking for, an organic leader, it's something you find in books or in theater, not in real life.

Okay I just checked globalpetrolprices.com and it says gasoline is about 10% MORE expensive in the Netherlands than France, so how exactly is it better?

>did you break up from the US overnight or what?
The US is our friend the Franco-German alliance is our enemy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DAFT

>the gas is cheaper there? by how much?
not using bikes and public transport in 2k19

Retarded, look for the ppp, median wages and lowest wages in the netherlands and then compare them with France
If you earn 1700€ you can afford two tanks full per month

>A lot of people gained a political conscience with this
lol
It's not 1780 anymore... people in France do know about revolutions (I don't even know how many we had), protests (Mai 68? Juppé 95?).

>What you're seeking for, an organic leader
I'm not "seeking for" anything, just pointing out that any group needs a leader to work.
Zero leader is not enough, 2+ leaders is too many.

If the problem is "gas too expensive", then somebody creates a "party pétrolier", promising a 50% price drop, and if other people want this, they become cadres and militants and then they run for the elections and if they score 50% they get elected and lower the price.

Getting drunk and blocking traffic and speaking on TV will get them nowhere.

>not using bikes and public transport in 2k19
We do in Paris and other cities.
GJ are from the countryside mostly, you can't pedal on a farming tractor or travel 100km to the closest city on a bike (especially if you're a drunkard).

interesting
are they refugees or identitarians?

>Getting drunk and blocking traffic and speaking on TV will get them nowhere.
That's it, you know nothing about a national movement. Bet you've been informed through TV.

The GJ claim gas is too expensive, that's the problem they see (I have no idea myself... I didn't even know the price in France. Seems very cheap to me.)

So they'd say that in the Netherlands, it's even worse.

The GJ said that everything is too expensive and wanted lower taxes, lower wages for administratives and more democracy.

What are they protesting for?

Real "movements" can speak for themselves.
That's precisely the problem, they ran for the elections already and still haven't produced a program.
I don't need the TV to tell me what ____ party wants, said party has a printed program and/or website with everything on it.
Like "If you vote for the GJ we will:
1. Lower the price of gas by 30%
2. Kick the bougnoules out of the country
3. Organize free apéros every saturday afternoon
4. Establish a special tax for Parisians because they suck, to fund the above measures"

or feel free to post the real program if I'm mistaken.

>march on paris
Then you need to get between them and Paris. It won't be the first time.

Attached: Charles-Martel.jpg (411x512, 47K)