Why are Swedes so pathetic?

why are Swedes so pathetic?

Attached: 1563812687992.png (654x626, 592K)

Justice wins out.

G
E
TALK SHIT

H
I
T

does america have monopoly on incarcerating negroes or something? just lmao at that rage surrounding this case

seething wh*Te boy get fucked asap gonna rot in prison soon enough he gon be called Not So Soon Rocky

I thought the charges were on ASAP for beating him up? What does this change?

shut yo trap home dawg

MESS WITH ONE OF US YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US

U S A ! U S A !

the refugee was being investigated for sexual harassment (he was also detained just last week unlike asap who's been in jail for almost a month)

i guess sexual harassment is okay in sweden if you're muslim but self-defense against muslims isn't

Keeping a retarded ugly nigger hack captive is not "pathetic" in any way, shape or form; it's fucking based

Post face Paco

Only we are allowed to abuse niggers. It's like how a lot of guys bully the shit out of their younger siblings but then get mad when other people do it. You always have to defend family.

why are americans so butthurt at a bunch of street thugs fighting eachother and ending in jail?

>and back to America he goes
Fuck. I thought he was gonna stay there.

why are they so adamant in keeping him in jail

The amount of mental gymnastics this mexinigger performs in every thread about ASAP is astonishing. How fucking far do you have to reach to make this a Sweden YES thing? G-eazy did the same thing last year against a Swede and the procedure was the same. Curbstomping somebody on the ground isn't self-defense.

dumb illiterate spic

because swedes are cucks
simple as

why am I illeterate, Jacinto?

>G-eazy
Lmfao I can't get over these names. They have a lot of creativity.

Asap is actually beautiful.

We don't really care about entertaining your nigger fetish but your nigger is being detained as he's suspected for aggravated assault.

Impossible

the article is talking about the refugee, retard
not asap

QRD

This is what a based rapper looks like thumbs up and subscribe if you agree

Attached: ice_cube.jpg (928x523, 57K)

Why are people defending him after seeing the video? He's going to prison where he belongs.

Sorry. Will you ever forgive me?

>Swedes had to choose between a black and a pack of Afghans
This must have been a tough choice for them, like a parent deciding between child they like most

same reason any judiciary system is adamant about keeping prisoners in jail

no

shut up, you ugly Mongolian snow nigger. asap is gonna be set free or Sweden better be prepared for fire and fury

based Juan. now find out where he lives and kill him

Refugees have protected status in Sweden, on par with that of a diplomat.

actaully, why are people sad about this anyway? he's an "artist", artists are supposed to suffer for their art, it makes it better

especially nignog rappers, don't they all sing about prison? it's perfect for him, exactly what his career needs

he's going to be massively more popular in a few years when he gets out

And black rappers have royalty status in America, even to the point where your freaking president calls our retarded prime minister to ask if we can free Rocky. What's the deal with that?

Never heard of this meme artist.

he's gonna BTFO out of Sweden when he's released from prison. people don't realize how popular asap Rocky is

uh oh someones booty got ruptured

Seriously. I never really looked him up until all this jail stuff happened and the dude has a perfect face.

The only booty that's gonna get rocked is ASAP Rocky's little black bumhole in prison

he has 14 million monthly listeners on Spotify and is currently ranked at 170 most listened to on the whole site. I don't even listen to nigger hop, but I know who he is.

I don't know, but neither party deserves the preferential treatment they get.

>people don't realize how popular asap Rocky is
is the irony here on purpose, or are you just dumb

TONIGHT

Attached: AP+Rocky+Arrivals+American+Music+Awards+Part+Zf3v06je7JMl.jpg (395x594, 59K)

He will get at least 2 years hahaha

Damn this nigga beautiful look at those teeth they perfect

female swedish prison guards probably already gave him head.

Unironically based Sweden, the more seething rapfags the better.

>swedish "justice"
Swedoid cucks are seething that A$AP Rocky actually beat up a shitskin, a fantasy of theirs that they don't have the balls for themselves.

Attached: Niggerdick.png (851x982, 862K)

This, I wouldn’t care about the whole thing if not for all the seethe

absolutely based

How could these monsters lock up such a beautiful young man. And for what? Defending himself and knocking the shit out of sexual harassing hooligans... Heh, c'mon Sweden, wise up. Free rocky, asap

Imagine if this dude gets assraped in swedish prison.

did you not see him fling the sand nigger with ease? I'm pretty sure he's capable of defending himself against faggots.

I genuinely wonder if it would be different if rocky was muslim

Rabid pack of muslims will have their way with him in the prison.

why are you all focusing on the politics when the reason he's in jail is the video of him and 3 buddies kicking and punching a guy who's lying on the ground defenseless

hope this faggot gets killed, the damage rap culture has done to poor people of the americas is irreparable

> Swedoid cucks
> so cucked he has to live in Sweden

You are free to return to your shithole anytime, Mohammed.

>oh poor muhammad, he just took a few swings at him, thats part of his culture you racist!

Cringe. Hip hop has made Black people the coolest people in the world which makes whites seethe

Because in an american’s mind if someone punches you, you punch them back and KO them, they are now within their rights to murder that someone any way they want because they broke the NAP

yea and in finland if someone breaks into your home and gets accidentally injured, the homeowner goes to jail

It's pretty funny how these threads illustrate the ever widening gap between America and Europe desu. Most American flags are pro-Rocky while most European flags are pro-Islam

First of all, it is not a "guy" but a Hazar dog. Hazars are subhuman Asiatic mongoloids who only commit crime and have never produced anything of note. Hazars come as refugees to Sweden and live as welfare queens and are pampered by the state and mentally ill leftists who take them in like pets. Hazar refugees are also overrepresented in crime here in Sweden, mainly drug use, assault and rape. I just wish that A$SAP ROCKY had stomped the Hazar dog to death.

>warble garble politics politics garble
good response

It's not about whether the nigger did a bad, it's about a country with the prestige of Sweden jailing a man without pressing charges on a completely unfounded flee risk excuse, furthermore they denied him of acces to America's consul to Sweden for 2 days which in itself behaviour not even dictators would descent to.

Make me, Sven. I'm going to stay here and use your wage to fund my welfare until you die.

Yuropeeins love Muhammad's cock in their mouth.

can't wait to hear him making cucks out of swedes and their love middle eastern men

Self-defence is unironically illegal in Sweden. He is going to prison for years.

Because of the pbvious risk of leaving the country and thereby escaping justice.

I should be angry at this post, but fuck sweden. keep up the good work, Ahmed.

I can't wait for all the anti Sweden and anti refugee disstracks that'll get released

>sverige
>rättvisa

Attached: Svensk rättvisa skipas.png (685x912, 485K)

>he is going to prison for years
no he's not.

Attached: 2829.jpg (1680x1050, 811K)

It's not

these threads about asap rocky have shown me the reality of the american mindset, they are unable to argue without memes and have no sense of proportionality in self-defense.

nah, I don't think he wants to get banned from the county and will probably make a statement about how he's understanding of the punishment he got.

You say it as if it’s a bad thing. Islam is the only thing that can save Europe but I fear white leftists will ruin it. ASAP Rocky is a talentless rapper, American politicians coming to his defense shows you just how pathetic celebrity culture is in America

America is based. Europe isn't

all the stories about him constantly repeat he wasn't denied any talks for any real amount of time

it's like those rumors of him being fed trash when he's basically staying in a hotel with bars

Like how you freed Otto Warmbier?

It unironically is. The laws are created and interprented by women and soyboys that never have been in a fight. You're literally only allowed to defend yourself in a way that makes sure you're not harmed. If you strike back even once if you get the advantage during the fight, you're commiting a crime. The law doesn't take the uncertainity or adrenaline of a fight into account whatsoever. If someone attacks me and I manage to put him on the ground I will OF COURSE continue to punch and kick him until he's out.

Europe is an irrelevant stagnant shithole that will burn and you'll be reduced to clean up the local emir's harem despite your fantasies of being saved by Islam.

2 those were not even shitposts

Attached: (You).jpg (480x480, 49K)

invading north Korea is a bigger problem than attacking a bunch of faggots like swedes.

It's more like an American citizen is locked up without any charges for defending himself. Meanwhile a sexual predator is free to roam the streets of Sweden unmolested

Go home, shitskin.

Hahaha oh i cant wait to spam A$AP threads here when he comes back to US scott free. I couldnt care less about the guy but holy shit Sweden is beyond saving. Or maybe the muslims run the prisons and their mad someone beat up their own since the pale limp wristed swede cucks can never hurt muslims

We're going to lock up your royalty and you're not going to do shit about it, like the cucks you are.

I’m pretty sure most euros here wouldn’t care if they hanged the refugee, it’s just the ameriseethe is the best in like half a year

No such thing as "real time" as far as consuls are concerned, it's the first thing that must be done after cuffs are placed on the foreigners arms. Also, lol at you not responding to everything. It's going to be hilarious when Sweden will be forced to pay the nigger damages from the pockets of Swedish tax payers after the whole thing is over with. Sweden has made itself a legal laughing stock and anybody defending them should be ashamed of themselves.

>Europes first big victory in years is locking up a rapper who upset their prized refugee population

>Sweden has made itself a legal laughing stock
According to nobody but Jow Forumsacks, if anything it's the American justice system that is being put to shame. Bail this and bail that. Trump made a fool out of himself thinking that the Swedish government will get involved with the Swedish court.

Lmao, this faggot's getting his cheeks clapped by Dragan and the boys as we speak. Considering how into "fashion" he is, odds are he's loving his stay in jail.

You mutts do realize that he won't be released for a while, right? The prosecutors have until next week to prosecute him, so trial could take up to two weeks after that OR they could require even more time since there's no time limit on how long he can sit in jail during preliminary investigation.

Seems like they're absolutely in no rush whatsoever in this case. Either way, your nig better make himself home in his cell - he's staying for a while.

Attached: 1475181795538.jpg (1600x1064, 349K)

This is some prime tin foil shit, please keep us entertained

Why are amerilards so assblasted about this?

Don't touch our niggers, especially when their crime is beating up a shitskin Afghan.