Why didnt the Royal navy just shoot down the helicopter carrying iran specops with a seawolf missile...

Why didnt the Royal navy just shoot down the helicopter carrying iran specops with a seawolf missile. Why are anglo militaries such cowards if someone tries to start shit you are supposed to kill them and their women and children.

Attached: 1563789522006.jpg (768x432, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/22/uk-to-seek-european-maritime-mission-to-counter-irans-piracy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_convenience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are only doing this for us.

If the Canadians had machine guns, they were dead.

Then bomb them you fucking lazy sack of shit. All this non-violent tension bullshit is pissing me ofd. Like either have a total war involving the deaths of millions or just dont have these shit flinging competition at all fuck sakes. Everyone in the world are pussies who cant even properly start a world wide war.

The crew weren't white. The tanker was Swedish. It has almost nothing to do with us other than the fact they had our flag raised.

Are you retarded? War is bad m'kay.

Why did they have our flag?

Fuck off hippie faggot.

>flag
That's what matters though.

The Swedes had already stolen the ship from Britain shortly before.

Dunno. Either we let them or they were flying it because they thought they were less likely to get robbed with it up.
So if a Nigerian ship flies the French flag and gets stopped in Liberia you're supposed to care?

Fuck of kike.

Okay the equivalent what happened here if some sandnigger was robbing you while you are pointing a gun at him but you didnt do shit because you are a huge pussy lmao.

>So if a Nigerian ship flies the French flag and gets stopped in Liberia you're supposed to care?
We would be hopping mad and give them two hours to release it and apologize profusely.
Or else it's African war #879 and they know what it means there.
Mind you it's lenient treatment for pirates, usually they're shot on sight.
A while back Somali pirates foolishly attacked a navy logistics ship they had mistaken for a cargo, they were captured and can count themselves lucky their lives were spared.

It was registered in the UK I've read, it's like that aquarius french ship with a panamanian flag

will you be the first to fight or are you enjoying your time in the safety of your home? if you are so interested in war, why aren't you a merc?

lol now they use a liberian flag

The eternal anglo is the eternal slave of the Jew.

Attached: 1538750890347.jpg (250x320, 33K)

Cope.

>if someone tries to start shit
actually we "started shit" when we attacked and stole their tanker last week. They just retaliated.

I don't but countries should be either at war or be neutral or friendly to one another there should be no in between. Stop acting like a bunch of retarded jealous w*men.

Aquarius was built in Bremen, Germany and served as a German coastguard ship before being sold to a NGO. It then was registered at Gibraltar until, under pressure from the EU, it was removed from their registry.
They then applied for a Vatican (lol) flag but ended up briefly with the flag of Panama, who also removed it.
They then ended up registered in Liberia.

So it never was French or under French flag.

What happened to the eternal "it's okay when we're the ones doing it" Anglo?

That's why we are complaining despite having started it. The only reason we didn't attack straight away was because it wasn't actually our tanker.

>>reeeeeeeee, why don't international relations conform to three absolute static settings?

you are retarded right?

Flag of convenience.

On one hand, Britain is still trying to salvage the Vienna deal with Iran, along France and Germany.
On the other, it's getting dragged in the escalation wanted by the US.

You need to pick one or the other... you should have *before* you seized that tanker ffs.

The US can do what they like. Doesn't mean we have to agree with it.

Based informed bong. Cunts like Bolton would have been kicked to the curb long ago if more people were like you. I read a fox "news" article about the British tanker and it didn't even mention the tanker the Royal Marines hijacked.

Exactly. But you did comply and seize that tanker. Yet you still want to preserve the deal, in good faith - while cooperating with Trump who renegated on it and tries to kill it.

rare

Man you should just look at our parliament if you want to see nonsense. Labour and Conservatives basically can't see eye to eye. You are lucky we didn't vote on it or there would have been an even stupider resolution (or the 'we agree that we can't agree on anything')

because war is expensive and even Drumpler knows how expensive it is.

Based oil nigga.

Oh, and just in, now Hunt wants to ask the EU to send a military force to counter Iran's "piracy".

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/22/uk-to-seek-european-maritime-mission-to-counter-irans-piracy

Yeah I saw, your foreign minister resigned today and your PM will change tomorrow?
unfortunate timing.

Yeah but all the people on it are french meaning the government of liberia wouldn't give a shit if somebody kills all of them and feeds them to the sharks, the french government would

autism

>We'll have Boris Johnson as PM soon.
Kill me now. It's not Labour but still what the unholy fuck.

It doesn't. International law says a ship has to follow the laws of the country its registered under and its very abusable. People simply find the country which have the best rules that applies to their interests and flag it under there. That's why for example the Norwegian ship Iran bombed was flagged under Panama

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_convenience

I meant for national pride matters...
I know about flags of convenience too, and you are right.
There used to be naval engagements simply about which flag should be saluted first at sea. And the Brits were the more anally retentive about this.
You didn't insult the Union Jack at sea, even if you had the 2nd largest navy and were allied with the 3rd largest - and Iran is far from that.