Give me a genuine reason on why I should bother getting a job, Jow Forums

Give me a genuine reason on why I should bother getting a job, Jow Forums.

>inb4 "contributing to society"

Attached: 1534730007647.png (1200x864, 371K)

it makes you happier

Save enough money so you can get out of the system

10 years ago, nobody on Jow Forums would try to convice you to get a job. They’d encourage you to get on autismbux.

Times change. Now you’re called a leech or a failure if you don’t want to work.

THIS

contribute to society goy, we want to use your tax money to help shaniqua's family thrive and replace you

Rate of return
Second month is 100% return on your initial month
Third month is 50% return on your two previous months
Etc
At one points (around a year) you are down to 10% return
Now you have to decide if working ia giving you better return then investing

Its all about how much you can get

But I'm already out of the system. Why would I go into the system just so i can get out again in a few years?

Gibs are better than min wage or manual jobs, but there's a fair few office jobs which are genuinely interesting e.g. scientist

I've never worked a single day in my life and things actually turned out okay.

Call it "luck" or call it "fate"...who knows

Being an actor or professional sports player seems fun too. But 99% of people don't have the I.Q/skills/connections to do stuff like that.

So you can buy your freedom!

But I already have freedom...

You already own your own home, land, and have money or passive income to pay taxes on said home and land for the rest of your life?

If you pay taxes you don't have freedom user. I'm just a NEET with rich parents and crypto money that lives at home expense free.

You don't have freedom if you live at home with your parents.

Jow Forums is basically Facebook at this point

You don't understand freedom before you've had it lost. Voluntarily part time is the best

this

this is what happens when google fiber and other telco companies bring the Internet to flyover states. It drags the level of Intelligence down for everyone.

Don't listen to this fucking guy. It's a rat race and you will never win. Even if you win, and retire at 50 , you're going to be bald and your dick wont work anymore, and you're going to be tired all the fucking time. it's better to live poor at a young age than rich at an old one.

I have more freedom than any wageslave has.

Well it's nice to be seen as a functioning member of society.

Also not being dependent on government rules or family member for your life style is a plus.

So at my current job i'm learning stuff I can use to start my own business or go freelance. I'm saving shitloads so I can one day become a neet again without the mental disorders.

>connections

Sounds Jewish

social gains

But as a wagie you are dependent on a corporation most of the time. As a freelance wagie you will just be dependent on clients.

Look at the range of decisions available to you, and compare them to potential outcomes of joining the labor force. Associate values and probabilities to each. If you don't make an informed choice now, you will regret it in the future.

Attached: 1534372227803.png (451x625, 166K)

Patently false. I have to wake up at 5am everyday so I don't fuck up my body for the two days of the week where my shift starts at 6am

Get autosmbux. Also why is the frog with the coffee outside the window how does that work

Most of Jow Forums was in their teens back then. Even autists grow up.

That pic is amazing

You essentially posted an image that describes two categories with words that mean nothing alone