I want to breed white blond women

I want to breed white blond women

Attached: 112894159.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Obsession with blonde women has a negative correlation with IQ and social status

Obviously. Everyone does. But blonde white women are only for European men.

You wouldn’t get one anyway.

As if I want

Seething Wh*Toid. Bl*nde women are garbage. BROWN FEMALES are the masterrace

Attached: 1563828572977.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

dont the sultan take wife in ukraine or balkans like the elites ? the greateat ottomam emperor had a ukrainian waifu.

Sultans had a low IQ yes, that's why only ruins were left from one of the most powerful empires in the world

>the most powerful empires in the world
kek

Everyone, especially non-whites, want one.

Ahmed cope.

I just want one to suck my dick and swallow my cum

brown qt have ego above the skies since majority look like shit, the qt ones are insuferable. Average white are way more easier and less a burden

H-Hey...

My blondefu mommy

Attached: Jeri-Ryan-Seven-of-Nine-Picard-trailer.png (1199x441, 178K)

Fuck you I don't want wh*Te whores, when there are friendly and cute brown females like this

You call them whores out of bitterness, because you know they’d reject you first. White women are the most desired in the world.

FPBP, blonde women belong in the trash.

Attached: image.jpg (464x665, 233K)

based

>brown qt have ego above the skies since majority look like shit, the qt ones are insuferable
true
>Average white are way more easier and less a burden
but this is cringe and bluepilled

I'm white as snow, btw.

Anybody saying "nigger/Ahmed/etc cope" is literally retarded.

>White women are the most desired in the world.
That's actually a good thing. While the majority of the retards on this here Earth are chasing after some 6/10 white trash, the real patricians amongst us will be slaying brown poontang.

Cringe. You people have some serious personal issues with blondes. Were you rejected for Chad?

Hey roastie, no one prefers wh*te boring bitches with no ass

If you’re not Ahmed or Pedro, you’re a white incel who was rejected by a blonde woman. Have fun with your brown kids while you’re at it.

>recycling the same argument over and over
I'm starting to think you're both blonde femcels.

have sex.

the american flag in this thread sperging out is a white female autist that’s being uncovered to be obsessed with ethnic men and being behind 99% of the comments posted on race bait threads

don’t give it (you)s and sage this thread

Wtf does hair color have to do with their body? lmao more cope.

I’m the same person, and you don’t know what I am, however I know that you’re a pathetic incel that was rejected by a blonde.

Nobody is obsessed with you Juan. Keep dreaming.