Has anyone seen a good looking Asian man in real life...

Has anyone seen a good looking Asian man in real life. Actors and models you have never met don’t count only everyday encounters only

Attached: FDB2C2E5-E89D-487B-A015-DD236390D177.jpg (744x1064, 390K)

Me

Post pic

oh shit man
poor guy
it's over

Attached: IMG-20190614-WA0005.jpg (720x1280, 72K)

Get off the proxy white boi

This is you?

can you stop bullying asians? what did they even do to you?

I'm a 7.5/10 cause I'm tall, have a good smile and double eye lids, sharp nose without huge nostrils or nose bump. would be more attractive if my acne scars would fade away.

I see them at the streets everytime Chang. For some reason zoomers in korea are super tall. My brother was almost 6ft tall when he was in elementary school.

leslie cheung was a hottie

Attached: A-Better-Tomorrow.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Im friends with an attractive Asian guy. His secret:
>tall
>works out
>face isn't completely shit
Its that easy bros

Being tall doesn’t mean you are good looking Kim Jong Gook

we are talking about east asians

But he unironically slayed white pussy in USA

Just today actually I saw one driving a black van and he was pretty cute and good-looking, I remembered your previous threads when I saw him

This is the third time I've seen this thread. What did Chang do to you OP?

You can see the Turanic (eastern) features in him though

I just want to know if they actually exist and not just PRC psyop

he cute

turkic were central asians
central asian are different from east asians
they are more manly

and btw the turanic theory is bullshit

Because East Asian man gets to marry a f he is a nerd and can past test

Mongol gets to breed if he can steal woman from opposing tribe and rape

Yes, have seen a real asian chad

He was like 185cm, had nice clothes, was VERY SMART

However he was very shy

I hated him because I wish I were him

Honestly I think asian Chad are the best of all race

Central Asians look pretty similar to other east asians.

In what world is that white you absolute mongrel?

Central Asians are just a mix between East Asians and Iranians

my friend in hs was a high tier filipino normie(he was mostly ethnically tagalog but had some spanish and chinese in him)

central asians looks more tough and manly in their face
their also more hapa lookings

Not bad just take some acne shit and you’d be solid

mongols are east asians

turkic are central asian

two different people

That's mostly because Russian migration into Central Asia during Soviet Era. Central Asians who aren't hapas are usually similar to asians.

I had a Japanese roommate a few years ago. He was based. An audiophile with a great sound setup and would get me stoned on weed and let me sit in a perfectly placed comfy chair to get the most out of the music he would play, he had a great music taste. Anyway, he was attractive, kinda skinny and had badass long hair, had a James iha look going for him kind of. Asian dudes look great with long hair.

i dont think central asians were breeded by russians male settlers that much

>he had a great music taste.
what kinda music was he into

the only asian guys i know that get laid with asian girls are 6'2+, and they are average facially. some white roastie told me in front of my asian friends that she doesnt like asian guys since they look too feminine

fucking mods

>Central Asians who aren't hapas

Attached: Central Asia.jpg (1200x674, 221K)

White skin and white hair

Central Asians intermarried with slavs quite a lot as majority of city population in Kazachstan for example had more slavs than natives. Interacial relationships in Central Asia had plenty of AMWF like Vicor Choi also as it was mostly intermarriage instead of mass rape and conquest.

I was referring to more modern mix between slavs and central asians after Russian conquest of these regions.

Yes, you can. So can he count as a good looking Asian?

Of course, but most people can’t really tell the difference.

when settlers come in your region
after an invasion
its WMAF

It was pretty broad and I can't remember much of the actua artists, i was always too stoned to remember, but lots of really good electronic music, and perfect condition krautrock vinyl records and stuff. Lots of cool 70s prog rock and a bunch 80s music from Russia, African psyche rock, early 90s death metal (like autopsy) etc. His surround sound ultra stereo made everything sound really amazing. He had a lot of old mono records like the doors n stuff that sounded awesome.

Vietnamese man who (co)owns my nearest grocery store is quite handsome (not homo)

Chad

>Tfw a random girl once asked me out in university
>find out later that she was a huge koreaboo and thought that I was part korean
>have no asian blood whatsoever
The trick is to have some asian features to attract korea/china/japaboos, but not too much to not look completely unattractive

Attached: 1547415839279.png (390x329, 21K)

Mate he looks as Turkish as it gets, don’t know what you’re on about.

Attached: BAF7D6D2-CA09-492E-B301-DC4E82DC659A.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

Lmao, here in Germany, all of the "Turks" are mostly Kurds, totally brown and wild.

Rate my friend

Attached: 1422340639-225x300.jpg (225x300, 15K)

Looks like he is trying to hard to portray a personality but comes off as inauthentic

Based Steppe Chad