There's a Spanish-speaking imageboard that has existed for 7 years

>there's a Spanish-speaking imageboard that has existed for 7 years

How the hell did I never hear about this? Does Jow Forums know anything about this? What do dagofags think about this site? For that matter, does Jow Forums have any experience with other imageboards like Krautchan or the Finnish one. As an spaniard I have no literally no idea about any of this and i'm curious.

Attached: 1563831056777.jpg (387x130, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/List_of_*chan_boards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How the hell did I never hear about this?
Because you are a forocochero

I already knew about it

Do you use Hispachan my chileno amigo? I'm really curious.

It's shit, they're all edgy mestizo low iq zoomers and the boards are slow. All the smart hispanics post on Jow Forums

Is it true about spanish speaking language that it has a lot of slang and if you learn the "official words" that its apparently a small percentage than whats actually used?

It depends on the country and the level of education.

No, entre una vez a la pagina pero era tan mierda asi que la cerre enseguida

They can't write a sentence without spouting their shit memes, racebait or being smug for no reason, the whole thing is awful. And yes is worse than this shithole

Same shit with the brazilian chan. Besides that, they're pedos and have mommy/ daddy issues

if you use the ''official words'' people will still understand you, unless they are total illiterate fucks. Most of times slangs are only used because they are more easy or they are more catchy or just more appealing for engaging in social interaction.

what passes as racebait there

That shitty website is Jow Forums central in Spanish plus a variety of social networks. Luckily I left that shit immediately.

it is filled with rude teenagers dont go there

encyclopediadramatica.rs/List_of_*chan_boards

Hispa's Jow Forums is unironically way better than cuckchan's. I blame The_Donald

Only lower class ppl use slang 24/7
99% of words are the same or understandable betwen dialects

una vela..

Normal Spanish:
Es una broma, niño.

Mexican Spanish:
No mames, es puro cotorreo, chamaco

Spanish Spanish:
Eh tío a que era coña, chaval

>there's a french speaking chan
WEW LA-
>It's pretty much dead
fug
Do we have anything else besides jvc?

que absurdo, siempre imitais mal el acento español
despues yo imito un poco el argentino o el mexicano y ya me toman por proxy los de /lat/

no os encabroneis, que era coña

>os encabroneis
*te encabrones, singular

sería mas natural decir "no te cabrees tio, era coña/estoy de coña"

no mamen pinches weyes lobezniferos

q onda wn la wea k pinches jotos de la reverga mamita loca c mamo la pendeja d la concha ctm no mames vergota :v

Same here, but with the Brazilian IBs. I discovered Jow Forums like 3 or 4 years before than brchan and 55chan.

Nah, tengo mucha flojera para un hilo de >vosotros

Mejor otro día con más calma.

Attached: Sanaki2.png (172x171, 22K)