JP Morgan Chase & Co, Hyperledger and Scotiabank

JP Morgan Chase & Co, Hyperledger and Scotiabank.

22, september 2018.

Lori Beer, Adelyn Zhou, Ignacio Deschamps and Todd Benzies.

Attached: CL.F..jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stubhub.com/bruno-mars-tickets-bruno-mars-toronto-scotiabank-arena-9-22-2018/event/103680586/?sort=price asc
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/Regulatory_agenda_updates_PSDII_Luxembourg/$FILE/Regulatory agenda updates_PSDII_Lux.pdf
slimpay.com/blog/2018-step-psd2/
assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/uk/pdf/2017/05/open-banking-flyer.pdf
ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/news/articles_2017/html/201706_article_tips.en.html
warosu.org/biz/image/DRjH87oJHCdCGNX1JMLWbg
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text= Only 35 000 people can own 10k links
warosu.org/biz/image/BEQQ4-FCrcFKY3kza9lElw
warosu.org/biz/thread/10572149
youtube.com/watch?v=5GIeUpOigus&list=PL48CF1780DFD97534
investor.salesforce.com/about-us/investor/events-and-presentations/event-details/2018/Salesforces-Second-Quarter-Fiscal-2019-Results/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

>JP Morgan Chase & Co, Hyperledger and Scotiabank.
stubhub.com/bruno-mars-tickets-bruno-mars-toronto-scotiabank-arena-9-22-2018/event/103680586/?sort=price asc

you know I can just name random executives from fortune 500 companies too, LARP.

Mars confirmed EOY 2018

Attached: bruno.jpg (1080x1440, 260K)

Attached: Sergey feeding a dog LINK tokens.jpg (2626x2620, 2.01M)

Linkpajeets are grasping at any straw to discourage brainlets from selling so the whales can gradually dump onto them.

Adelyn Zhou is the marketing director for chainlink to my understanding.

make sergey the dog

yeah? and? whats your fucking point.

I feel like somebody should screencap this.

Done

be that somebody

Attached: sergeydog getting linktokens.jpg (2626x2620, 2.01M)

tell us more

Puzzle larper said 15th September, though.
Do you have any proof for this Larp?

Er at er ck nk

Screen cap this. No larp

just wait a month you sperg

Thanks tiger mommy

that's 22 days of work you sperg

insider here: this is bigger than any of you realize right now. september and october are gonna be nuclear months for LINK. if you havent got your final stacks ready, you have 2 weeks at most. you have been warned.

Lol I'm all in LINK, believe me I can wait a couple of days XD.

NO PROOF > is larping. Although I agree, these fucking months will probably be fucking huge.

Holy shit

Elon Musk Bill Gates Sergey Nazarov Mark Zuckerberg
OCTOBER 12

Just tell me... will i make it, based insider bro? I plan to sell 5k link at 25 dollars, quit my job, and wait for the real fuck you money.

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-120216_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 592K)

For fuck sake let this be real can’t stand the waiting.

Attached: AB1A758F-971E-4264-84BA-0EF39F84204D.jpg (537x640, 93K)

we're all gonna make it user - including you. 1000 eoy is fud, and always has been.

Larpy mclarperson over here

Negative Nancy over here

Mainnet is launched. Big players come in the game. Link goes up to a 100 then falls back to 1 dollar.

Can this happen ?

Can link somehow get devalued?

Attached: 0C986B4A-F60D-4ACB-8A8A-F5FF1ECF379E.gif (278x227, 550K)

>NO PROOF
keep an eye on where some members of the team fly to the next few weeks. european financial regulations are about to kick-in, and this is very very important for LINK.

please dont larp man. im sick of wagecucking. i mean it. this is just toxic times....ive been accumulating for so long. just want to make it.

t. 200k link

Attached: 1521744036263.png (231x218, 6K)

Depends is it like Vechain? (no traffic and just hot air) Or do the big player keep using it?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

TSA here, I'll make sure to keep all of you posted.

Have to say you're on to something. Those European Financial Regulations triggered me. I live in Europe and I heard that these regulation will have huge consquences for the API industry.
Wel I'm taking your bait user. We're all going to fucking make it.

based TSA agent.

jeff bezos is also partnered with link

So Link is akin to commodity that is dependent on the usage/transfer. Can it ever be seen as a store of value like BTC, to combat the overprinting of the fiat ?

McDonald’s
Big Mac
Large Coke

October 31st

Attached: BAF1A182-7E02-4020-8C50-55353F217A6D.png (788x699, 39K)

ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/Regulatory_agenda_updates_PSDII_Luxembourg/$FILE/Regulatory agenda updates_PSDII_Lux.pdf

it looks like next September and not this September that regs are due to kick in for PSD2? are these what you are talking about? can you please give us detail

PSD2 timeline as provided by EY

Attached: Capture.jpg (762x462, 44K)

Lol, do you think banks are waiting a till it gets implemented?

How will we be able to know where they're flying to?

Underrated

well mainnet isnt even up yet. they would need to do tons of testing. a year might not even be enough time let alone a few weeks.

Pepe should be the dog and his eyes wide open like Smegle looking at the Ring

It's an utility token, foremost. It's not a currency that is what many people misunderstand. Well if we believe that it will moon, then yes. As people are using the service, it will instill enough conifidence in people to believe it is a store of value.

It is during those 18 months that Banks will launch their APIs allowing FinTech to connect to them. Nevertheless,

“We hope Banks will go faster than the horizon 2019, because we would like to test their APIs before”, hopes Jérôme Traisnel, CEO of SlimPay.

The following 18 months will be an intense period for Banks, that will proceed with the integration of APIs for several information systems enabling them to strengthen their applications and secure their systems. On the other hand, FinTechs are just waiting and looking forward to test these APIs and in case these tests resulted inconclusive, FinTech will then continue to do screen scraping.

Contrary, if Banks’ APIs will be available in September 2019, FinTechs will be able to connect to them and take major advantages than the current use of screen scraping. “APIs will allow us to have access to account information that might be relevant. For instance, when someone will pay with a credit card, we can create an automatism that verifies if he/she has enough money on his/her account. This will help us reduce the risks of unpaid/ non- payment”, says Jérôme Traisnel SlimPay’s CEO.

slimpay.com/blog/2018-step-psd2/

holy shit. you may be right.

If there is a singularity shooting link up to 100 usd there won't be any strong resistance levels for link on the way up so when the bubble collapses we'll head straight down to 1 dollar

If you miss the deadline, you will pay severe fines. Directives need to be adapted into the legal framework and the solution needs to be implemented way before those dates, especially cause you need to be sure you will able to comply with them after that date, so there's usually a big transition period, which means you will see full operational scaled solutions that comply with it in the end of this year. Things being announced in september would make sense.

>have a node with 10k staked LINK
>LINK is at 1k
>Bond smartcontract worth 50MM will transfer ownership and needs to verify new address of receiving bank
>Issues job to 10 high rep nodes with enough LINK for collateral
>My node is chosen as 10k LINK is high enough to discourage sybil schnanigans
>Stake my 10MM worth of LINK on the answer
>Takes .3 seconds to complete job, takes 2 minutes total to verify results and exit the Chainlink contract
>Got paid .6 LINK
>Bank just paid $6k to do something that would have required multiple salaries and taken over a week to do and tied up liquidity.
>If my node is used like this 100% of the time, I make $157,680,000 a year
>Not a bad rate of return

Attached: 1534540796289.jpg (574x580, 61K)

assets.kpmg.com/content/dam/kpmg/uk/pdf/2017/05/open-banking-flyer.pdf

Attached: kpmgpssd2.jpg (201x468, 22K)

Anyone else see this image and immediately disregard the post?

>the dog

This is a massive sell signal, but I never swing more than 50% so I'm covered either way.
Thanks for being a faggot, user.

Thank you for clearing that up Senpai

Attached: 176BDF2A-FAC6-412E-B63A-D3D7E5857536.png (566x528, 142K)

Last line didnt need a meme arrow, newfriend

A lot of this is going to be with TIPS. That goes online in Nov

Attached: 8bwFu0UR_400x400.jpg (350x350, 32K)

ecb.europa.eu/paym/intro/news/articles_2017/html/201706_article_tips.en.html

sounds interesting. thank you fren

Attached: comfy.jpg (241x250, 10K)

this doesn't even make sense mathematically

The power of weaponized autism:
First you check the picture
warosu.org/biz/image/DRjH87oJHCdCGNX1JMLWbg
You see the same user being vague about JP Morgan and Quorum with the same picture, another one of his posts says "Only 35 000 people can own 10k links."
You search for the same sentence.
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text= Only 35 000 people can own 10k links
Same sentence, different picture. Picture also labeled Quorum, this confirms it's the same user. You check that picture.
warosu.org/biz/image/BEQQ4-FCrcFKY3kza9lElw
More threads with him being vague about JP Morgan.
In this thread, he claims the happening date is August 31.
warosu.org/biz/thread/10572149
Keep getting sloppy when fucking with the link marines like this OP and see what happens next. Didn't you learn anything from Rutledge?

kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1511264763863.jpg (584x530, 216K)

A dog can howl to the moon his entire life and not even once will he dream about touching it

We are going to make it boys, remember to look into your spirituality and health sooner rather than later, we have time to change reality!

youtube.com/watch?v=5GIeUpOigus&list=PL48CF1780DFD97534

Attached: CL24.jpg (3512x2604, 959K)

its a larp dude.

holy shit autistfriend

This

Brace yourself foilhats for a world where ivy league educated financial professionals are poor and community college weaboo internet neets are the new kings. This will happen for certain put all your money into it.

out fucking standing marine. Boomer heavy squad ready to role out at your request.

Sp00ky.

But the real question who wants us to be rich. Do (((they))) have a plan for us? Are we new blood?

Where should i store my links? Someone give me pointers. I want to up the security of my stack. Without having to learn encryption or coding.

Ledger s nano..... how new are you

it's just a shitposting boomer.
t. boomer who does the same thing

Nice; now: please replace the faces of Raven Shaman with Pepe & Fox Coyote with Wojak.

Attached: 1533789182151.jpg (438x437, 74K)

I'm already courting a petite half-Jewish girl in anticipation of integration.

I have a harware wallet but where do i securely acquire a wallet?

It’s fucked up to get people’s hopes up with all this shit. Nothing is going to transpire and no major corporations are getting ready to use ChainLink. It’s sad to see so many people viewing this as some life saving lottery and others feeding that pathetic “hope.” I’m afraid this actually will cause people to kill themselves.

>beta bucks
>not shooting for alpha centauri

Attached: 1535128508122.png (765x754, 444K)

Anyone who wants to utilize data on/off blockchain ecosystems will utilize decentralized oracles. "Partnerships" are literally irrelevant.

End of September, I'm downloading the McDonald's ™ app and buying a BigMac ™ in honor of Mr. Nazarov. Thanks anons for the discounts.

Can anyone translate this for me?

I'm just seeing gcloud and google but I see Mr. Parser is also present again.

I lack the technical depth to fully comprehend the implications. I'm learning, but just asking questions as well.

Any carers want to comment?

Attached: GCLOUD.png (1225x705, 43K)

damnn, that really got to me

Attached: 1514244210804.gif (400x388, 759K)

fucking destroyed

This is what makes biz and LINK marines the best. Get fucked LARPers.

There's a fine line between what is and what isn't. Walking that line is stressful as fuck but can be rewarding.

investor.salesforce.com/about-us/investor/events-and-presentations/event-details/2018/Salesforces-Second-Quarter-Fiscal-2019-Results/default.aspx

Attached: newlogo-company.png (360x230, 13K)

Where did you get this?

got a link to docusign's? theirs comes up around sep 10 i believe

Did you pick 22nd Sept because of Q posts