Aztlán

When will we get our rightful Aztec homeland?

Attached: Aztlan.png (651x545, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vDEVCuFd_Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aztecs were never in this territory

never

I fully support the creation of a CHI nation, i think 2040 will be the year that happens.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN
KYS AMERIGOBLOS

Now

the issue is that it won't stop hispanics from coming over. if they take aztlan, they'll just shit it up like they do in latin america, then just move further into the US

youtube.com/watch?v=vDEVCuFd_Bs

That's going to be hard to do when they care less and less about being Hispanic with each passing generation.

Attached: Pew.png (650x650, 87K)

CHIs don't have to speak Spanish. They can be their own thing.

You're fucking retarded the aztecs arent from that region. The southwest was originally inhabited by Spanish settlers from which I am a descendant of. That land, if it rightfully belongs to anybody, belongs to CASTIZO BVLLS.

Why are indios so ugly and retarded?

this

CHIs currently live in a cultural limbo, they must find themselves and forget about beaners and gringordos

Who is going to be the next immigrants group to get the short end of the stick?

Aussie abos

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Attached: murica.png (400x400, 38K)

You can have all of it except Utah

Chinese

Asians are already America and California's fastest-growing demographic right now, not Hispanics.

HAHA WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU WISH

>would 100% unironically kill an unlimited number of people to prevent this
>do not care if I die in the process, except inasmuch as it prevents me from killing more beaners
>the non-Hispanic 'Americans' who actually live there would probably be okay with it happening

This is a weird feeling.

Attached: Wallace.jpg (442x223, 26K)

CHIs and nogs are the only real men left in the US
meanwhile wh*toids are shoving shit into their ass, snipping off their dicks, treating women as humans, and posting nigger on Jow Forums

BASADO