You get pulled over by an American cop

>you get pulled over by an American cop
How do you survive this encounter?

Attached: 72d24ac21f3e4bacfd15a25aab12e76b.jpg (553x553, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM
youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
youtube.com/watch?v=R2TXdLuqpSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be "white"

Use reverse psychology on him.

Explain

Don't speak at all. Just give him your license and stfu

"Accidentally" hand him my CAC instead of DL when he asks for ID.

I take out my anti-commie badge

When he steps up to the window, ask *him* if he knows how fast he was going and/or why you pulled him over. The rest should come naturally from there.

Is it true in Oki y'all actually have curfew on liberty

Calmly inform him that I am a sovereign citizen and do not consent to being governed.

I rolled and followed instructions

Attached: 1520910483542.png (2660x1698, 554K)

I wake up from my dream because I'm the perfect driver and appear to be white so I'd never get pulled over.

*gets shot*

Poles are truly based

>sir im gonna need you to step out of the vechicle
nice work jackass

I unironically move and speak carefully when pulled over by a cop, to avoid a bad situation. I am white and live in a medium size city FWIW.

wtf

roll down your window all the way and have your id and insurance card ready
ask him how he is doing and hand him said information, he will tell you why you were pulled over, say "I'm sorry about that I was just zoned out from work".
he will run your information (if your clean) he will give you a warning and tell you to drive safe.

Nono, he already stepped out and went up to his window

Roll

>Sir, I'm gonna need you to step into my vehicle, put your hands in front of your chest and bend your back against the seat.

Attached: 1555913885793.jpg (924x499, 37K)

stfu

Use my child as a human shield

Attached: 1516507111831.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

How about you git gud?

then you get shot. was it worth it buddy?

i'll demand he drop his weapon and fire if he refuses

Attached: 1561253451895s.jpg (125x70, 1K)

E5 and below have to be on base from 1-5, no off-base drinking for anyone past midnight.
Also single marines E5 and below can't even have a POV lmao

now you're dead

Show him my mlp plushie.

Attached: ponyfag btfo.jpg (2854x2134, 903K)

follow instructions and dont reach for random shit out of view

If he doesn't drop his firearm, I'm going to call for backup over the phone and demand he get down on the floor of my car, or else he'll be arrested for resisting a law-abiding citizen on duty.

Attached: 1558991463644.png (648x628, 39K)

>sovereign citizen
I really wish the SC movement had validity.

whites are like 30x more likely to die from the police than whites in europe.

Lmao roll

I wear a MAGA hat and a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on my car/backpack to not get detained in the first place, possibly alongside other retarded shit like the Confederate flag and the No steppy on snek thing.

Attached: au9yiiez8r321.jpg (2403x1801, 257K)

That fucking blows, 3rd MARDIV is a true shitshow

I will never ever ever drive in the United States for this reason. Also I will never ever ever leave the house for any reason other than to go to work and all food is delivered to me via uber eats and grocery deliveries. I only go out when I absolutely need to

t. lived in the US

shoot myself before he manages to

Attached: 1515072081977.jpg (700x469, 81K)

imagine needing to watch video tutorials in order to survive lmao, do they teach this stuff at schools too?
youtube.com/watch?v=fOO99qcASEM

Let's be honest, cops aren't the reason you refuse to step out of the house

based, i plan to do that once i graduate college and get a job

Tbh there is not much reason to go outside in the US, it's ALL the same copypasted chains everywhere unless you live in the very core urban centers of like 3-4 cities like New York and San Francisco

What are you gonna do? Shoot me?

Attached: b69fd393bad18fd45b3128a5000f2b75.jpg (500x427, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G65pvuTFR_A
[to be continued]

i go out all the time now im in canada. i legitimately have panic attacks every time i cross the US border and I have to drive 1.5 hours to get to seattle.

ideally i can just work at home. im trying so hard to get placed at a european office so i can finally immigrate to europe. the only reason i work in the US is because of the money but fucking hell i hate your country.

sometimes u have to go out. for exercise and since i go back to canada often i have to drive to the border etc. its grim bro.

i'll report that his killing was self-defense and that I was under fear for my life

Attached: 1526489939618.jpg (800x640, 108K)

by sucking his dick

I'm Mexican so I'll be killed anyway

>be me
>taking photos to flowers and birds in park
>cop gets closer
>cop: "SIR YOU CAN NOT DO THAT SIR STOP DOING WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW SIR"
>me: "ok"
>cop: "I WILL NOT REPEAT IT SIR, W-W-W-WHAT IS THAT SIR? IS THAT A GUN SIR?"
>me: "no, it's my phone"
>cop: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIR"
>me: "are you ok officer?"
>cop: "I AM CALLING TO ALL UNITS THERE'S AN ETHNICALLY SUSPICIOUS MAN WITH A GUN HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND HE ALREADY KILLED A BABY"
>me: "what?"
>cop: "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT THE SUSPECT SHOT ME ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH I'M BLEEDING OH MY GOD I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE SIR"
>cop lies down on the floor
>cops starts shooting at me in front of everybody
>Mexican fag dies
>cop is a local hero, mayor gives him a medal in his hospital room
>end

Attached: news.jpg (948x614, 166K)

Attached: 13025484511.jpg (602x709, 54K)

The US border guards are chill, and luckly the police officers I met were friendly

aight
lets go

unironically based if it worked but it won't because usa isn't a country of laws

I've been pulled over a few times, never had any problems
Unironically considering getting a Blue Line bumper sticker just to start things off on the right foot

Things are easier here, bribes are common and even if somebody gets picked up for robbery, likely nobody is gonna press charges (for various reasons), so most will be out in a day

roll

roll

kur

everyone should watch this video
american cop pulls over speeding germans
youtube.com/watch?v=R2TXdLuqpSg

>dude rape lmao
why are amerimutts so fucking gay?

Based agoraphobic

>can't go 2 minutes without talking about ass violation
what a faggot lmao

they were lucky though
he only warned them

Rollerino

roll

You are so funny, user
So very funny

Tell him to fuck off, this is Sweden and he has no power here and then call the Swedish police and tell them a maniac is pretending to be a police officer.

hahaha :3

Roll

>he asks you a question
>get arrested for obstructing justice

I show him my fake federal agency badge

Attached: original.jpg (650x366, 157K)

Roll

inform the officer that I'm white

i never get people upset by this video, they were going fast enough to rack up actual criminal charges in many states but everyone focuses on the fact that he was angry and unprofessional instead of the fact that he didn't even write them a ticket

>writing a ticket to tourists

Nice try cop fag. You never roll down the window. You show all the documents pressed against the glass and don't talk.

>license

Attached: 1544407863437.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

oh shit

The gadsden flag? You idiot, read a book.

>imagine being fed so much propaganda and starting to believe it

You should NOT attempt to confuse an American cop.
He will get angry and immediately shoot you.
Your best bet is to play dead and/or make yourself as small as possible.
If he comes at you with a drawn gun already:
Pray.

oke

>GET DOWN, TELL ME EVERY PERIODIC ELEMENT, TELL ME ABOUT INTER WAR HUNGARY, RECITE A KANYE WEST SONG AND PLEDGE NOT TO CRITICISE ISRAEL OR I WILL SHOOT

Attached: 1655D337-FCB9-490A-958D-BEB60317DA7C.jpg (1200x942, 78K)

unleash a shart of biblical proportions that fill up the insides of my car up to the sunroof where I show my fake but very convincing Wal-Mart employee card and I'm free to go. God bless America.

rollan

What states have the nicest cops, and which are the most sociopathic? I've lived in the Carolinas all my life and never had problems with them. Can't vouch for how they act in larger cities either.

do you think he didnt write them a ticket because he was needed elswhere (there was some kind of transmission in the background)?

That’s obviously samefaggotry you dumb ivan

rolleroni macaroni

rollendo

roll

Am I being detained?

>americans are homopho---
they seem to be very fond of homosex.

>bro its just propaganda you have nothing to fear around amer----
*BANG BANG BANG*
"you will be assraped"
*BANG BANG BANG*
"your honor i feared for my life"

>"am i being detained?"

I'd rather take a ticket than get threatened with assrape. the latter is humiliating and you can't do shit about it because the US is corrupt

t. ass raping enthusiast

Roooll

roll

What a fag

Attached: 1563763580308.png (342x311, 313K)

Roll

Ok I'll play