This is how AI portraits painted me lol. What is this phenotype?

This is how AI portraits painted me lol. What is this phenotype?

Attached: Capture.png (436x448, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4581715/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1399-0039.2000.550307.x?sid=nlm:pubmed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks arabic.

these make everyone look whiter

Hi Muhammed

algerian

Rami?

I have no Arab blood tho. I'm a Portuguese-French-Indian mutt.

I bet you're fucking hot

Non jew semite, you lack the nose to claim reparation shekels

What do you think I am?
4th is me as a kid

Attached: me as art.png (876x880, 1.39M)

100% identitarian

its probably the portuguese rapebaby genes or the indian genes.

>reunion
basé

arab

Attached: 1563818930912.jpg (1315x874, 164K)

based gars des îles

il ressemble a un magrebin, rien a voir avec les îles

Whiter than me.

>Portuguese
That explains it

Mec, j'ai jamais quitté les îles Mascareignes.

peut être mais ta une gueule de magrebin. Et ici quand on dit ile on pense a la Martinique, Guadeloupe

t'es ptet juste inculte, ça choque pas du tout qu'il soit réunionnais

ici n'est pas représentatif

Les Portugais sont parmi les premiers à avoir découvert l'île.

>Ethnic groups present include people of African, Indian, European, Malagasy and Chinese origin. Local names for these are Yabs, Cafres, Malbars and Chinois. All of the ethnic groups comprising the island are immigrant populations that have come to Réunion from Europe, Asia and Africa over the centuries. There are no indigenous people on the island, as it was originally deserted. These populations have mixed from the earliest days of the island's colonial history (the first settlers married women from Madagascar and of Indo-Portuguese heritage), resulting in a majority population of mixed race and of "Creole" culture.
>
>How many people of each ethnicity live in Réunion is not known exactly, since the French census does not ask questions about ethnic origin, which applies in Réunion because it is a part of the 1958 constitution, and also because of the extent of racial mixing on the island. >According to estimates, Whites make up roughly one quarter of the population. Malbars make up more than 25% of the population and people of Chinese ancestry form roughly 3%. The percentages for mixed race people and those of Afro-Malagasy origins vary widely in estimates. Also, some people of Vietnamese ancestry live on the island, though they are very few in number.
>
>Tamils are the largest group among the Indian community. The island's community of Muslims from north western India, particularly Gujarat, and elsewhere is commonly referred to as zarabes.
>
>Creoles (a name given to those born on the island, regardless of ethnic origins) make up the majority of the population. Groups that are not Creole include people recently arrived from Metropolitan France (known as zoreilles) and those from Mayotte and the Comoros.

ça explique la gueule d'arabe

Picture for comparison, this one was swing and miss by the AI

Attached: Image1.jpg (996x1428, 917K)

Français du Sud.

What's the difference

La différence est que les Arabes n'ont laissé que peu de traces biologiques au Mahgreb. Leurs conquêtes sont plutôt d'ordres culturelles, religieuses et politiques.
Ces mêmes Mahgrebins n'ont laissé que peu de traces génétiques dans la péninsule Ibérique.

>les Arabes n'ont laissé que peu de traces biologiques au Mahgreb
nimp, suffit de regarder la gueule du magrebin de base pour voir l'arabité et le sémitisme dans ses traits, comportement etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4581715/
>The genetic structure observed in the Algerian analyzed groups is neither fully correlated with ethnic affiliation (Berber-Arab) nor with geography (coast vs. inland). It is noteworthy, however, that when we removed the Reguibate population from the Arab group, a significant differentiation was observed between the paternal gene pool profiles of Arabs and Berbers. This absence of differentiation between Arabs and Berbers is in agreement with what has been already observed in several North African populations by the analysis of different genetic markers, such as autosomal classical markers (such as HLA markers and GM allotypes) [6,12,14]; autosomal STRs [7]; Alu polymorphisms [8]; Y-chromosome [13,48]; and mtDNA analyses [11,12]. As a result, it has been suggested that the Arabization of North African populations was mainly a cultural process rather than a demographic replacement of autochthonous groups

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1034/j.1399-0039.2000.550307.x?sid=nlm:pubmed
>The gene profile of Arabic‐speaking Moroccans has been compared with those of other Mediterranean populations in order to provide additional information about the history of their origins. Our HLA data suggest that most Moroccans are of a Berber (Imazighen) origin and that Arabs who invaded North Africa and Spain in the 7th century A.D. did not substantially contributed to the gene pool; however, they imposed their advanced culture and their religion. Present‐day Egyptians are also related to Moroccan Berbers and this supports an ancient Saharan origin for part of the present‐day Mediterraneans, particularly for the Arabic‐speaking ones (also Algerians) and also for the older substratum of Mediterranean people.

This thread proves all Frenchmen are autistic

Looks like a normal Frenchman

what's my phenotype?

Attached: aiportraits_1563757915.jpg (512x512, 18K)

Kek. AI portraits painted the 16yo version of me

Attached: Capture2.png (447x452, 287K)

g palu et menbalec

les maghrébins qui veulent se faire passer pour des vikings et reniant leur sang arabes "muh berbers" sont pathétiques. regardez vous 2 mn dans le miroir.

>vikings
WE
WUZ

BERBÈRES
N
SHIEEET

Je suis pas maghrébin
>g palu
? Ben ta gueule alors

Very handsome. Probably Southern France?

Yeah, though I never lived there

You look almost androgynous. Very pretty features but still masculine, not like a tw*nk.

You cute n-no homo

What is your heritage?

I have finally become a turk bvll

Attached: aiportraits_1563875238.jpg (512x512, 14K)

French on both sides as far as I know. 3/4 Provence and 1/4 Bretagne.

Faggot op phenotype

Is that a fucking Zara shirt?

Is there a single french poster that is actually white?

You look 100% cantabrian

I don't know, it's a gift from my mom

French are MED BVLLS