WHY NO ONE TELL ME BELGIAN LOOK LIKE THIS??

youtube.com/watch?v=4MRZbWuUmkk

Attached: Capture.png (470x458, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gibe pusy

W

Belgian women are cute but sadly they belong to the alliance of Dutch, Congolese and Moroccan men

I wish your alliance would stay on your side of the border

beligian women belong to the successors of Napoleon

so, Corsicans? or Italians in general?

>that italian dude

Attached: fuck janny.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Why do the europeans have an american accent?
Also Canada kek

Attached: 20190723_131356.jpg (1200x669, 186K)

Gib tall New Zealand gf

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23_13-17-45.png (1065x661, 149K)

was thinking the same, lel

>My friend jokes that the same man impregnated all the women

Your ancestor Genghis Khan is no joke, finngol whore, show some damn respect.

>same man impregnated all the women
can a Finn confirm this

Attached: ssdsd.png (1920x1080, 558K)

>same man empragnated all women

Yeah, his name was Genghis Khan

Attached: meh.ro11980.jpg (517x768, 180K)

>germany
>its a turk

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

why do they all have an american valley girl accent?

Attached: 1563851924677.png (657x527, 51K)

i met a belgian woman abroad once. she looked similar to her.
but she only talked about waffles and belgian chocolate. also, she had that french accent in english

>but she only talked about waffles and belgian chocolate.

doubt.jpg

What was her feet like?

it was me

albanian men too
t.browned a belgian woman

yeah, barakettes generally have low standards

>barakettes
explain this word aub
also, for me i just went at clubs and danced with the girl a little bit and took her home to brown her. I don't really like belgian women though because they're so cold and my dutch is not so good so i mostly stick with internationals/albanian girls

female version of baraki, basically Walloon bydlo, meaning someone who lives in a baraque, which can best be translated as shed, shanty, or perhaps cabin. They're shitty pre-war houses for the poor, coal-miners mostly.

In SW-Flanders we have their equivalent "kotjesvolk", the name meaning the same "people who live in sheds". Some of them lead a white gypsy lifestyle, akin to the pykies in England and Ireland. These are called "caricos" they usually survive on thievery and drug-dealing.

this is a visual representation of the baraki
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI

>Canada
>azn girl

wow that's quite interesting. 2bh i started to think no flemish was poor when i was living there. BTW, i just remembered that i have heard about kotjesvolk, when there was a street fare festival with some weird music and someone explained to me that its a belgian tradition.

>carapils
no need to watch any further

SHE'S PERFECT

Attached: 1557552059333.jpg (1024x407, 151K)

Not sure if this is a fact but my grandpa was there on a business trip in '72. When he came back he said they looked like white Chinese people and never spoke about the trip again. Now my grandfather used to be a very handsome man back in the day and he wasn't really known to be faithful to his wife. I'm not saying this with absolute certainty but I think that man was my grandfather cause most Finns nowdays lost the chinky eyes and they look human.

why does she sound american?

>venezeula
>hello my white friend
kek

spain is cuter

Attached: spain.png (229x353, 60K)

>fat

>
No there certainly are poor Flemings, as there are quite a few rich Walloons too. The memes are highly exaggerated. I guess the poor Flemings in the cities have to live in the immigrant quarters, so there they don't have their own neighbourhoods anymore. But when you go to the more rural areas, and the old industrial zones near the language border, it is bydlo central. Some of them are actually decent people too once you get to know them.

The street fare festivales, you are probably referring to kermesse. Yes this is very big here, all over Belgium.

>History. Arguably the first kermesse was an annual parade to mark the events of the Brussels massacre of 1370 (some sources say 1369) in Brussels, when the entire Jewish population of the city were burnt alive or expelled after being accused of profaning a basket of communion hosts.

Nobody knows or cares about the origin of the kermesse anymore. It's just a good excuse to drink beer and walk around, to meet old acquaintances, check the flea market, let the kids play. Usually there are also giants paraded around

Attached: stoet.jpg (638x426, 92K)

>finns had chinky eyes in -72, but now most of them don't
How does that work? Those features don't vanish just like that in 1-2 generations

>qt
>that

how? lmao

your french dude was fat. she is fine.

that's exactly what she is. cutest one in the video. you must be spoiled by qts

It's called race-mixing bro.

i thought belgians were swarthy. is she flemish then?

Attached: puckmoonen.jpg (1080x1349, 175K)

what city do you like most from belgium? Everyone kept saying is the best and the rest is the parking lot but i didn't like it as much. Honestly Ghent was better for me and Brugge would be perfect if it wasn't for the tourists. Brussels is the one i would live in though.

antwerp is the best*

GIVE ME GF NOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Flemish Pikemen are deadly.

who did we racemix with?
remember that less than 1% of finns are swedes and in 70-90s like 95% of finnish population was purely finnish

Syrians.
Somalis?

INDIANS LOOKS LIKE THIS ???

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-151042.png (2246x1080, 494K)

we only had few hundred niggas 20 years ago

Wealthy upper class indians look like that.

Flemings and Walloons look about the same, about 50% blond 50% dark haired

>Everyone kept saying is the best and the rest is the parking lot
Ah, you lived in Antwerp. They are known for thinking very highly of themselves. Pocket-format Hollanders you could say. Antwerp has some nice sights but I would want to live there.

Brussels is beautiful but you walk into bad neighbourhoods very fast if you don't know the city. It used to be much more, but years of shitty politicians have made a mess.

I've always liked Ghent, lived there for 15 years. Now I live in the city where I was born, Brugge. Like you say, too many tourists all year round. You get used to them though. But what I like most is to walk around in the smaller streets after midnight. Really pretty and not a soul in sight.

they bathe in the american social media culture and have adopted the same accent and like, speech patterns? it's like a bit annoying
and these people were handpicked so i imagine there's also a bias on the selection
i'm glad our guy had the trademark horrible accent

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-23 150900.jpg (1382x739, 105K)

Our Indians are much darker and shorter.

It’ll happen more, once globalization really kicks off.

Nobody told me german girls looked lile this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-093148.png (720x1280, 567K)

>But what I like most is to walk around in the smaller streets after midnight. Really pretty and not a soul in sight.

Attached: brugge nacht.jpg (600x378, 206K)

actually they look like this

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-23 150819.jpg (1394x745, 100K)

She is turkish

learn 2 read

What I mean is that the reason the girl in your photo has a German flag underneath her is because she is a Turkish inmigrant.

racist prick

I made quite a realistic assumption.

lel

Attached: quintessential aussie.png (324x676, 168K)

You can tell from the front that she has no ass.

La china canadiense