Does your country have vehicles like this?

Does your country have vehicles like this?

Attached: 1406408516576.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/europe/sweden/articles/why-is-this-swedish-subculture-dressing-like-its-the-50s/
jalopnik.com/your-guide-to-europes-weirdest-car-culture-raggare-512086377
youtube.com/watch?v=K5syeXOrTks
youtu.be/DtZ0LlDtP7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No we are cuckolds who drive shitty Japanese and French commuter cars and if you have a BMW you have a very big car

You don't need a fucking truck in urban Europe retard. Netherlands is too urban for it.

no but it's made here

Yes

Attached: IMG_3244.jpg (1200x800, 793K)

For some reason truck sales double every year now for quite some time, mainly because they go from 50 to 100 etc but you keep seeing more.
Not for personal transit but rather some guy with a construction company and too much money buys one to larp as someone who works with his hands

lol why the rebel flag? are they larping?

truckfags should be put in death camps

It's mainly known as the Dukes of Hazard flag and is associated with American country culture such as trucks, bbq and Harley Davidson in Europe

Everyone rocks the rebel flag here, it's called "raggareflaggan", you'll see hundreds of cars with the flag on a normal summer night.

Attached: A33-s-16-17-2-©-Jorgen-Lund.jpg (1024x677, 254K)

pretty much only the drug cartel members

Attached: 1531793195141.jpg (522x503, 39K)

peasants in the countryside aka bönde ppl love the south, basicly boomers stuck in the 20th century

France

If used to be rare, but we have many Nissan Navarro, Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux now.

based

fuck yeah

is this some kind of niche subculture there or is it something more ubiquitous?

It's the largest subculture in Sweden (Scandinavia) called "Raggare".
Basically people who love American cars, beer and Rock"n"Roll.
Here's some good reading on it.

theculturetrip.com/europe/sweden/articles/why-is-this-swedish-subculture-dressing-like-its-the-50s/

Attached: raggare.jpg (562x4452, 1M)

Did you know that the worlds largest American car meet takes place in Sweden? Yep.
Last year over 40 000 cars, over twice the expected number showed up. And nearly 500k people.

Attached: poster-bm-2018_Layout-1.jpg (810x1146, 1.08M)

I have so many questions. They know that flag means, "kill niggers and jews", right?

Most questions are answered here

The flag has a different meaning here.

Ya'll niggers are crazy. I'll leave it at that.

Your federales drive them too

Does that qualify?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23_14-14-14.png (551x800, 207K)

You've seen nothing yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5syeXOrTks

lol u mad?

yes

Attached: dodge-ram-2500-musta-kattopatteri.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

youtu.be/DtZ0LlDtP7A

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>rust free square bodies that aren't rusted cost $15k or more
fuck this snowy salty shithole

Attached: 1497288467734.jpg (1200x797, 272K)

A German friend told me that in Europe cars aren't priced by weight like they are in the US.

In the US are car can't have an MSRP at more than $10 per pound or it gets hit with a heavy luxury vehicle fee that makes selling it unviable. Here a 5,000lb truck would could be sold at a max $50,000 @ $10 per lb before options. This also incentizes US car companies to make their vehicles heavier unlike what German and Japanese brands do. This is also why German cars are cheaper in the US than in Europe, IE a BMW 535i weighs 4,500 so it's priced at $45,000 plus a 25% import tariff of $11,250 totalling out at $56,250 before options. Are cars really not price limited by gross curb weight in Europe or Canada?

Attached: chloe delete.jpg (310x321, 16K)

>A German friend told me that in Europe cars aren't priced by weight like they are in the US.
>Are cars really not price limited by gross curb weight in Europe or Canada?

It's true. They don't have a weight price cap. That's how Europeans get conned into paying fucking $40,000+ for Volkswagen Golfs and why 3,700 pound US built Mercedes are $10,000 cheaper than the equivalent units sold in Europe. Unfortunately this is also why trucks have been getting so fucking pigfat. HD Rams are approaching 6,000~7,000 lbs so FCA can justify charging $70,000+ for fucking luxury work trucks. Based Chicken tax.

Attached: 2019-ram-1500-review-12-800x533-c.jpg (800x533, 94K)

I live in the suburbs but really close to rural areas and I see pickups every day I drive on the road, some of them are American trucks. I occationally see some lifted trucks.

We don't have one set of rules that applies to all of Europe. In Norway we pay more if the vehicle is heavy, has a big engine, and bad emission stats. Fuel type (or choosing electric) also affects price. But in other European countries it's different.

>in Norway we pay more if the vehicle is heavy, has a big engine, and bad emission stats. Fuel type (or choosing electric) also affects price

>he'll never get to experience the thrill of cheating a state weight by tossing sacks of rice, cola syrup and dumbells in the trunk and thus lowering your tax burden by claiming you already paid luxury vehicle tax

STATIE STATIE MEASURE WEIGHTIE WHILE I SNACK ON NUGGS AND WAITIE,
ALL DAY LONG YOU TOIL AND MEASURE WHILE I EAT MY CHICKEN TREASURE
STATIE ANGRY, STATIE MAD, STATIE WORKS AND STATIE'S SAD
RAM IS HEAVY, RAM IS GOOD, SEVEN LITERS UNDER HOOD
RAM WAS PRICEY RAM IS NICE, BED IS LOADED FULL OF RICE
CHEAT THE STATIE CHEAT THE STATE, CLAIM YOU WILL RETALIATE
STATIE WANTS TO INVESTIGATE, MAKE SURE TO LOCK THE TAIL GATE
RAM IS HEAVY RAM IS GOOD HEAVIER THAN ANCIENT CAILLACS
RAM NOW WEIGHS 7,000 POUNDS, CRUSHING INDIAN BURIAL GROUNDS
RAM IS HEAVY RAM IS GOOD SAVING YOU YOUR INCOME TAX
STATIE WANTS TO CHECK THE TRUNK HOLDING BACK A TEARY TORRENT
IF STATIE WANTS TO CHECK AND TAX HE BEST COME BACK THEN WITH A WARRANT

Attached: USA.jpg (500x500, 91K)

No. We are not that fat. We don't need a big car like that

not so many faggy useless mods like that, more like pic related. we have strickt laws for modifying your car so its not worth it if its all show and no go.

Attached: Nokian_Hakkapelitta_44_Arctic_Trucks_2017_CRD_Nokian_Tyres_web.jpg (535x413, 112K)

Owning pickups has become a cultiral thing here. They're practical, have plenty of space and look macho so every other car is a pickup truck.

Can you go off-roading in Cyprus?

No because we have roads.
No need for off-roads trucks here.

Yes
A big tourist attraction is renting quadbikes

damn that looks fun