Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Will you ever experience pic related?
Flag
No...

Attached: 8ef2cdf4f1e1c981eab5d2135bf59736.jpg (598x598, 32K)

no

Attached: 1558572149209.jpg (551x491, 164K)

Save me

Attached: tumblr_n2nidpdcnq1tw0edto1_500.jpg (500x662, 68K)

Hahahaha what if instead of a girl it was your male friend from school and he lied on top of you and fell asleep and got an erection in his sleep (which is really common hahaha) and you got to feel a cute boys hard cock press against you without him knowing about and he's not gay so he wouldn't ever let you feel something like this if he was awake hahahaha wouldn't that be something

experienced it around 20 times

Hahahahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
shoot me

Attached: 3a79f8a4a99530d0511c116077c237bb58f31049r1-726-1032v2_hq.jpg (720x1024, 77K)

Wish I could...

SOMEONE PLEASE

Attached: tumblr_pebmrv705b1smb2g0_540.png (540x476, 303K)

Who feels down-y is a tranny

Attached: ORXFQclwcNo.jpg (1080x690, 103K)

no
because i believe that girls who try to get close to me are trying to humiliate me and i can't let that happen

иди нaхyй

Attached: ad1e19e60653a939262533ff3579cc4c.jpg (480x640, 72K)

Heт ты

хoтeлocь бы

Attached: tumblr_n8ypyivAZE1r8q527o1_500.jpg (500x353, 38K)

Лoх
Пидp

No more russian please thats all I remember

Attached: Slight_Discomfort.jpg (600x401, 30K)

I'll never forgive god for making me a socially retarded ugly permavirgin
What's my purpose in life if I will never get to find a partner and reproduce?

The worst part is that there is no god, so you have no one to blame

Attached: tenor (5).gif (220x220, 34K)

No, since I'm a lesbian c:

Attached: 1563768777007.jpg (1200x1142, 138K)

I'll post yuri cuddles for you

Attached: 6988bc9c327cd2b45dcbfbd8bf857c97.jpg (480x430, 32K)

No, I don't see myself with anyone in the future probably going to become a wizard.
I think cuddling would be nice but the thought of doing it makes me feel weird in a bad way so I probably won't do it.

Attached: 1396325957753.png (420x248, 82K)

Shameless bump

Attached: ddb51ebb1a15371770bb61babd78c4c0.png (500x525, 124K)

There is "God".
But it's not what most people think, the universe existing in a way that would allow our existence and life is extremely unlikely and considering the universe is not infinite in the way we thought until not too long ago you can't really rule out that it was started or created by someone or some thing, it doesn't make more sense than everything just existing or the big bang being an infinitely rare fluctuation of entropy that occurred because the universe is eternal.

God isn't real and if he is real then he's a cruel retard

Yall can get a dog

how old are you?

God is real and He is doing a fine work by never allowing a girl to fall for such a loser like OP

I did. And it feels better then it look

My child, htfu

t. God

I'm 20, but due to my schizoid tendencies I'll never manage to get a real and loving relationship.
A dog can't provide human love

Attached: tenor.png (500x500, 182K)

Nah, never been intimate with a girl and probably never will be
It doesn’t bother me as much as it used to

Attached: 9FEF1AAC-AF5A-4E9C-91A7-1EB5246C6D39.jpg (237x212, 19K)

Don't blue ball me man, describe what its like

Attached: 1554886947016.jpg (500x500, 92K)

If all God or whatever caused the creation of our universe does exist all they do is watch.
They're cruel because they don't intervene but you can't blame a human for not helping ants or microbes have a "good" life so giving such a title to someone who had such power over our existence and universe is not really right.
Not doing anything is the right thing to do because humans should survive by themselves.
Dogs don't like me that much.
Probably cause I smell like dogs.

Attached: 1540692885856.png (370x320, 36K)

I fully agree with the kike

I like when im asleep and feel the delicate smell and skin of a woman neck, putting myself on top of her, pushing her close put my penis inside of her while she is asleep with a little spit. I couls spend hours writing the wonders of a straight relationship. But i dont want to be douch to you guys

>tfw you have done but all too briefly

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

hmm, I would thought you would be over the openly caring phase of loneliness by now.

Dont be like that. I promiss you can also do it. I sometimes cuddle with one night stands its a bit cringe but i never speak to them again. When im lonely i go out to hunt flat skinny girls, its super easy

Same here. Except I do still have sexual desire. One day that will go away too and I'll be a step closer to freedom.
One day, friends, one day...

I mean, I try to cope and lie to myself that being alone is better, and that I don't need love in my life, but sometimes it gets me and when it does it gets me hard. I just want to have a normal love life and know what it feels like to actually matter for someone

Attached: 34srur4.png (639x327, 142K)

hah
no

Based, atheism is fedora regular religions is just made up shit to control the masses and while some are not as bad as others overall the reason religions exist are to set rules or values and stuff.
Being agnostic is the only right answer.
There may be some thing, but we can't prove or disprove it all we can say is that it's so unlikely that it's the reasons life and our universe exist like it is is because of a conscious creator or multiple universes and we're just one of the lucky bunch.
Why do you even want it that badly?

Attached: 1453833027577.jpg (888x568, 29K)

>freedom
Greek God of trips please teach me what freedom is

>Being agnostic is the only right answer.
Surely we got a Hispanic convert here

But to claim there is no higher being or creator is more delusion then any religion. We just dont know. How can inferior creatures like us make sutch a claim?
>Why do you even want it that badly
Intimacy with a woman, friends or family is the best thing a human can have, it the only way to achieve happiness

Love is one of if not the only thing that can give you joy until your death bed

no I mean just straight up realizing that world was never made for people like you and just accepting that's just how it is so that you stop thinking about it and stop feeling the pain as bad.

Complete lack of suffering
Knowledge of all

Hispanic convert?
I don't desire intimacy but I want to be happy.
I doubt it even exists or is real.
I think it's something people just make up and convince themselves is real.

Attached: 02438FEFA12E4EE08B7A0E8CBF046FA6.jpg (1024x688, 130K)

I already accepted that, does it help? somewhat I guess, but does it completely alleviate the pain of my one shot at consciousness being ruined because of something that is not in my control? not really.

Yes I do, it's fantastic

Just because you didn't experience it doesn't mean that it isn't real, quit coping, you know you're coping, and you know that you're lying to yourself, again

This and only this nothing else makes sence to me
>Complete lack of suffering
Could not desagree more, to me freedom is about the chance to suffer with dignity, to help the weak and humble the people strong. Knowledge of everything is impossible for the average men.

flag
propably not...

Attached: 5547776449.png (500x477, 257K)

I'm not lying to myself.
And I wasn't lying then, I managed to apply for a job and I'm seeing a psych, psych sent me to get tested for Aspergers or autism because they suspect that.

>psych sent me to get tested for Aspergers or autism because they suspect that.
Can't say I didn't have my suspicions honestly

true, however I would argue that if you erase most of it from your mind and look for other things to think about you will just overall not care as much about it and feel a little better in general.

Why would u chase after such a abstract concept as happiness? Intimacy is thr only way of having meaning and joy. Happiness is for the npcs

I love to hide in a man's chest, having the manly smell around me, having those heavy arms around and being touched every now and then. I like when men slowly start pushing from the back when they spoon me, spending hours in bed before and after

have s*x inc*ls

Attached: image.jpg (252x276, 13K)

Attached: 1547704648698.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

You that italian flat girl? Get a fucking lifr cunt
If i visit your cunt, can i fist fight on thr bars and not get killed by the police?

have sex

Like I said, I can ignore it pretty well, but sometimes it can get to me, I just need a bit of time to recollect myself and catch my thoughts, it usually goes away after a day or so

What why?
While it would be helpful for some things I feel like it would be just another thing my dad could use to distance himself from me and say that how I am is because of that and not what he's done or him not educating me properly

Attached: 1518162169351.png (1000x815, 676K)

I can't imagine being intimate with anyone in reality.
It seems like something unreal and foreign.

It is not, its natural and warm. It will naturally happen if you put yourself out there. If you a decent and funny guy then the sky is the limite. Try it

whats the closest you have gotten to the human contact you desire?

not understanding sarcasm, taking everything seriously and overreacting to every little thing

prolly never again

Yes

I'm not funny nor decent and I don't think I'll ever be able to "put myself out there".
O-Oh.

Attached: 1513050344320.png (421x248, 68K)

I've experienced it, but long ago

sometimes when i'm lucky, i have a dream where i'm cuddling with my oneitis, and it makes me feel really happy up until i wake up
i hope i have that dream tonight

no, I don't sleep on my back

I spoke to one girl in high school, for six months, we used to sit in parks and just hug each other and talk about life, it was really nice for a while, but one day I just got bored of her and told her to fuck off, haven't spoken to her since, and the scary thing is I didn't feel like I lost anything, I spoke to my psychiatrist about it who I was already seeing before due to depression, and I got diagnosed as a schizoid, he told me he had his suspicions about me being a schizo, but that event was enough proof that I was exactly that

You were just an asshole.

You are just a quitter men.
Man up dud

You're right, scum like me don't deserve love, but its not like I can control it, it still hurts.

Attached: d70y6yx-172add3d-b206-466d-ba5a-c325e1bd93fc.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

Maybe I am.
I am going to try and improve but I'm not going to force myself to be completely different just to fit society's expectations

Attached: 1531028573749.jpg (496x556, 23K)

Smoking is bad user, don't smoke

Attached: sdtcw4zxl5101.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Ita not about changing is about a knowledge that you are depressed and its not healthy. Just be edgy girls like that

that a lot further than I have ever got to it unfortunately, i'd say this is even more of a reason to just not think about it and realize that relationships are probably not for you.

flag
no

>thought I would never have this
>lost my virginity and got a loving gf at 24

now it's even worse because I know that it'll end one day

I don't I'm not the smoker guy, my dad used to smoke before having my youngest brother and because I don't like him that much I don't like nicotine smell.
I don't want to be edgy.

Attached: 67341658_p13.png (1413x1077, 297K)

I feel it! Same

Why not? Im not talking cruel or ignorant. Be atleast be agressive to idiots bro

I don't want to hurt others I already hurt and disappointed enough, interacting with others usually doesn't end well.

flag
no and probably never will
what's even the point, soon I'll be over the age where women want to act like that anyways

Flag
No, I'm intimidated by women.

Yeah I know I should stay away from relationships, but I really don't know how to explain it, sometimes it just takes over me, but it goes away after awhile, I'll handle it

i already have. i vividly remember the warmest comfiest hug i ever had with an exgf, i wanted to freeze myself in that moment forever. Magical experience

fuck now im sad, its been 3 years since i felt something real or meaningful for a girl.

I know you said it didn't feel like you lost anything, but what about now, do you regret what you did?

No, I don't regret it to this day, and I don't have the slightest bit of sympathy towards her

same. I wonder what caused it.

why though, is she not what you wanted?

I don't know myself, I just got bored of her and cut contact, and its like that with all of my relationships, its just part of me being a schizoid, I play around with someone until I get bored and move on, I know I'm a terrible human being and I want to stop, but I just can't, I don't control it, so I resorted to isolating myself so I won't hurt anyone, but it still hurts

me too

I don't think that has much to do with schizophrenia, you just left the honeymoon phase and weren't compelled to stick around. Now if you imagined her in the first place...