stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/XLM?filter=asset-holders
dashboard.stellar.org/
observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that banks will never use cripple and your tokens are worthless

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 472K)

>copy-pasting his own FUD
>along with FUD images

Attached: 1533169381402.jpg (891x600, 572K)

use the new one user >

threadly reminder that stellar is centralized

stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/XLM?filter=asset-holders

GDKIJJIKXLOM2NRMPNQZUUYK24ZPVFC6426GZAEP3KUK6KEJLACCWNMX
GDUY7J7A33TQWOSOQGDO776GGLM3UQERL4J3SPT56F6YS4ID7MLDERI4
GDTNE54IWDB3UQLMIUSBKIDTMUW7FNKBU4VB2GVW4OL65BZN7W5VRNVY
GBFZPAHO24P7ZVZCMI5SXZR53UYD325OWSSWWHHVLBNN56LU5YZJJFNP
GB6NVEN5HSUBKMYCE5ZOWSK5K23TBWRUQLZY3KNMXUZ3AQ2ESC4MY4AQ
GA6D2S6XDBT7WZIZNDGUBLXUGDAGLZGZ2SYT2JLXD4BB2W76XS66FZ2S
GDEXWJV6ZH4LUKUXH5CYQXDSYCUX47O3AQA242B2Q52Z64YFL5KG4KLB
GDWNY2POLGK65VVKIH5KQSH7VWLKRTQ5M6ADLJAYC2UEHEBEARCZJWWI
GBEZOC5U4TVH7ZY5N3FLYHTCZSI6VFGTULG7PBITLF5ZEBPJXFT46YZM

>THESE ADRESSES HOLD 93,111,173,080 XLM TOKENS
>CONTROLLED BY THE SAME GUYS THAT CONTROL LUMENS HELD BY THE SDF (same signers as the stellar founders)

>xlm not held by the stellar foundation 18,773,314,308
>total lumens 104,244,271,426
lumens distributed: 8,144,215,575

source: dashboard.stellar.org/
this means that out of the 18,773,314,308 lumens not held by the sdf
the sdf founders pocketed to themselves (18,773,314,308 - 8,144,215,575) = 11,133,098,346 XLM or 59.3% of the total circulating supply
remember, they hold 59.3% aside of the 81.99% of total lumens officially held by the sdf

Those are coins for inflation payouts

why does nig airdrop coin criticism get branded as shitcoin XRP sabotage??
>same reason dumbfuck cashies declare all the shit their faggot scamcoin gets as originating from 'core cucks'
neither of you have any arguments

ah hah hahahah hhaahh hahahh ahaaaaaaah ha h hahah h ahhhhah hahahhaha hhhhh hahahhahahaahahhaahhahaahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahhahahhahhaha

***** BREATHES *****************

ahahahh h hh h haahhaa haha h hh hh ahahaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahhaah hh hhahahah haha ha haha h ah a ah hah ahah ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

****** BREATHES ********

hahahhahah hhhhh hhahaa
ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahhaahhaa

>he doesn't hold any XLM
>he thinks he can fud it

*** BREATHES ****

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhhhhhhhhhh

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one mentioned XRP except you user...

Attached: 1508325108353.jpg (118x125, 3K)

lmao if you check the addresses on stellar.expert, the ones that are held by the SDF even have the domain named as their purpose

>Those are coins for inflation payouts
Keep switching proxies pajeet lmfao
If they are for inflation, why is it they have never received the inflation?
You can check the ledger, it's public: stellar.expert

>Making a thread based off your own samefag posts
Holy fuck the levels of cope

just balancing out all your shitty stellar scam threads pajeet

>cope

not getting listed on coinbase must have struck a nerve. Welp, it's your fault for believing in a mongrel

Attached: 1533971548540.jpg (800x800, 432K)

>not getting listed on coinbase must have struck a nerve. Welp, it's your fault for believing in a mongrel

literally no one cares about coinbase anymore

XLM retards think its the best thing since sliced bread

Your coinbase pump was pathetic and where is the alleged listing? It hasn't happened. Like everything XLM is involved in it's just hot air smoke and mirrors.

>cope

It did. I remember when the news dropped that all the xrp zoomers were out in full force calling coinbase a scam.

At this point they are worse than Bernie and Hillary voters

>lmao if you check the addresses on stellar.expert, the ones that are held by the SDF even have the domain named as their purpose
and the ones that don't? whats up with the ones signed by the stellar founders that dont have the domain named as their purpose?
whats up with the 11 billion coins that the stellar founders have in their wallets that are not "held by the foundation"

partnerships//sbc challenge etc
You can see the money trail, so idk what you are complaining about. It's public knowledge and from I see, it's nothing unusual. It's not like they're sending it to exchanges and selling or getting inflation... sooo what are you crying about making random FUD and jumping on multiple proxies for?
You can't prove anything yet you say they're centralized and have no idea why they have it they way they set up. Why don't you call them up and ask you retarded pajeet?

yeah yeah

basically just trust that this insanely centralised africa coin isn't arbitrarily dumped on you

you realise the SJWs that run XLM have no issue whatsoever diluting the value of your holdings if it means they can give money to Africans. As far as they're concerned that's good. The coin is designed to take money from you and give it to Africa...

>cope

1% of the worlds population holds 99% of the worlds wealth, probably why XLM will be the most used coin in 5 years time ... it isn't great but everyone needs to hold some;

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>probably why XLM will be the most used coin in 5 years time
not a chance in hell

won't even be in the top 100 coins in 5 years

the only people using it will be the africans it keeps being dumped on for free

I encourage the people who can read to research Stellar themselves

>when Jed can market sell and clear order books instantly for probably a month straight 24/7
What's the price of cripple then?

yes especially Jed's history

observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

>What's the price of cripple then?
this thread isn't about XRP it's about XLM

Is it necessary to keep reminding XLMtards that there are coins other than XRP and XLM?

>posts a FUD article 3 years old
You know that you were misinformed right?

3 year old article talking about the very begginings, not what's happening today

>using an article that is 3 years old and used a completely different perspective
Even if someone proved to you retards with facts that the article is proven wrong, you'd still wouldn't believe anything lmao

I'll answer for you. 0.

>Even if someone proved to you retards with facts that the article is proven wrong
why don't you prove it wrong then

If you did 1 shred of new research, you would've proved it wrong yourself.
I rather you retards spread low quality FUD and believe in it while your portfolio gets crippled in December

Hey hey hey

XRPConneeeeeeect

Attached: 1516147747826.png (564x430, 443K)

No one is concerned about XRP dumps because all the XRP is in lock up agreements or escrow.

XLM is *designed* to dump to transfer wealth to Africa

>hurr If you did research
i did, and i came to that conclusion
why don't you also prove this wrong too >its very easy to just call it FUD prove it wrong then

this

> and i came to that conclusion
a 3 year old FUD article misinformation conclusion?
Nice

for →
see

and what about this >

>ripple haters

I will buy your souls by 2020

Bump

>Jed leaves Ripple because he thought it was fucked up the board was personally hoarding huge amounts of coins
>Roger Ver is a board member lmao
>board sides with Chris Larsen because they don't want to give up their shit
>no one wanted Jed to leave because he was exceptionally smart
>Jed leaves
>an entire page interviewing his ex wife about how she feels about his new bitch
>Uh oh what'll become of Stellar now
>2015

Looks like Jed was right. Ripple is much maligned for hoarding coins. It's turned businesses off to them, and investors. He winded up doing to stripe deal (which worked) and now he's scaling Stellar to beat Ripple, and he's fucking winning.

Ripples own demise is going to be their governance. Open source projects are better. This is 2018 not 1995.

Whoop de fucking do.

>bumping your own FUD thread

Get the power washer Gaston, these poos are going in the street again.

>jed wants to do giveaways in facebook
>guys what if we save africa with this money
>i want my girlfriend to work here
it was obvious what was going to happen

>it was obvious what was going to happen
checked based and redpilled

im not really shitting on xlm per say, i dumped my bags a long time ago, but i feel like they make a lot of promises and hype things and then postpone stuff. they had all this stuff on the radar for 2018, now where is it? the fairx shit and sdex or whatever the hell, that wa ssupposed to be the first direct fiat to crypto exchange , that was going to be a game changer. where is it? now theyve dropped the ball and when BAKKT comes out, fairx and sdex are going to be rendered totally irrelevant.

Haven't touched it since they air dropped like $6,000 USD worth into my Kraken account a few days ago.

If they give this shit away, it's not an investment.

Attached: 1514491287298.jpg (960x1200, 207K)

bitch's eyes are crooked senpai

can you not follow the comment chain? Is this your first day on Jow Forums?

You have to be over 18 pajeet

kek what pajeet?
Why are you going on multiple proxies to bump your own FUD thread for?

here's this absolute retard XLM -- the only one on this board who unironically holds this total shitcoin -- who constantly pretends everyone who disagrees with him is the same person on multiple proxies

get a life dude no one cares enough to use a proxy

Attached: wrong.jpg (579x395, 169K)

bump

>won't even be in the top 100 coins in 5 years
>the only people using it will be the africans it keeps being dumped on for free
c'mon bro at least the link fuders put in some effort this is like open mic comedy tier.