What are people like in your cunts public transportations...

What are people like in your cunts public transportations? Here people are quiet and autistic save for the loudmouth shitskins

Attached: like a swede.jpg (644x720, 87K)

I don't use public transport because I'm not poor

high functioning autism is a nordic trait

You're sounding quite American right now Pekka

I don't use public transport because I'm not poor

Do school buses count as public transport?

Nice

Tbh without the loudmouth shitskins, quiet and autisticis is comfy

Attached: 1488135217072.png (426x364, 14K)

I guess, so what's it like to ride the school bus in America?

It depends on the bus driver, and the people.
But generally loud.
If people dislike the bus driver they'll try to fuck with them.

I remember, when I rode one in HS. People hated the bus driver, but only on rare occasion did people fuck with her. Usually people kept to their own, in the mornings at least. In the evenings it was more akin to what I said in first part of the post.

There's no legroom, no air condition in the summer, everything squeaks and shakes cause of shit build quality and it feels like there's no suspension. If you live in a shitty school district like mine then they fill the buses to their maximum legal capacity so you sit three people to a seat wide enough for two and the ride can take up to an hour. It used to be a nightmare because everyone would be as loud as possible but in the last years of high school it was thankfully dead silent because everyone listened to music.

I don't get what did they mean by this image, why would anyone sit next to someone they don't know when there is a couple of empty seats behind? Plus people like to sit next to windows and look outside. That's pretty normal and I'm sure that everyone does it the same way, not just Swedes.

I don't get it, this picture is completely reasonable
why would anyone sit next to a stranger on corridor seat if he can just sit on empty row right next to the window?

The bus driver is carrying all the passengers on a vehicle of 35000 pounds and they dare to fuck with him?
what the fuck is wrong with america

they try to start a conversation with you about random stuff

Same here
only it's usually only 3 people on the bus
1 in the back, 1 in the middle and the driver

Do other than old people and drunks/junkies talk to each other at public transport? Aren't they all with their phones?

I stare at my phone to avoid anyone starting a conversation.

People are generally quiet, I mean, unless they’re with a friend or something.

Also no one is going to sit next to you unless they have to, so this picture is perfectly normal.

Same here.
Except that we're the shitskins

I wonder, in which parts of the country is that common?
Are you paulista?

I don't use public transportation

I'm pretty sure that everyone everywhere takes all the empty double seats until no longer available. Then the next person on picks the empty seat next to the prettiest girl and pretends to fall asleep on her shoulder.

why do you wonder this? do you think you will get answer?

do you?

Has it always been like this, or was it happier? Before you answer, I imagine it was happier and it's the muzzies that keep you quiet because of your autism. I know you asses talk loud anywhere you go.

No. I have given up to wonder. And you?

75% of the time people are quiet for the whole trip I have to do every morning (45m). Sometimes you have 2 or 3 friends talking to each other but not loud enough that you can hear them unless you're really close