$1000 EOY Confirmed

Brainlet here... Is this good or bad for link?

Attached: Stinky Linky.jpg (960x546, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cm-drawthread.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if the USD drops 99.99% in 24 hours. Are you fucked? Does the possibility of this change how you hold and manage your wealth?

Yes buy gold and silver

LINK confirmed as useless for any real smartcontract application

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA....

Attached: 1521177471710.jpg (2000x1000, 308K)

Why does Sergey never tweet or post here. Always some dipshit named thomas or tory

This is undeniable proof chainlink is fucking useless in the real world. This is what you faggots get for buying internet shittokens.

This isn't the full conversation.

This was already poster before, which explained this all in detail fucking brainlet. Just sel your links and go to nano we don't you. Man you guys are worse than plebitters.

Guess you'll never know

He is fudding looking for a drop, another justed swingtrader.

We all know the chainlink token is useless/valueless this was just a cash raise. Besides lots of blockchains make their tech completely obsolete.

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

Newfag here...can someone refute this horrible FUD?

>comparing stable currency that is accepted worldwide with extremely volatile shitcoin that fluctuates in value 30% daily.

Attached: 1534991389103.jpg (251x242, 37K)

>he's fudding r-right guys?

Attached: 1535398898014.jpg (1404x1245, 358K)

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

Trans men are not, and never will be men. If you don't agree then you're a retard with no fundamental concept of biology.

Thought so, unbelievable. They are truly the scum of the earth.

>Replying to bait

Attached: 1534993640090.jpg (618x597, 64K)

Transformers: They're more than meets the concepts of biology.

>Newfags sucking eachothers mini cocks

RULES (PLEASE READ THEM):

1) Be polite to the drawfriends - they're drawing for you, after all.

2) Specifics, details and references pics are always appreciated, and increase the likelihood of your request being fulfilled.

3) Don't expect your request to be done straight away, or even at all - not every request is going to get done. If you think it's been overlooked, wait a while and relink or repost it.

4) Stick to fictional characters.

5) No nsfw requests. Stuff like that belongs in /y/'s drawthread.

6) Please limit image posting to references and request fills. We don't need a bunch of reaction pictures and such killing the thread early.

Previous thread: BOORU LINK: cm-drawthread.booru.org/

Happy requesting and drawing, folks!

LINK is intrinsically worthlesss like BNB is, but as long as volume on the platform is incentivized by utility tokens, they will retain and grow in value

If a bunch of Chinese people just moved into America and claimed it was theirs then 499 years later everyone decided that it’s okay to make you illegal because you’re not Chinese would that make it okay?

No

No it would not

It’s fair. We’re discussing value risk, and from a governance perspective the fluctuations in stable currency value are equally as important as in a crypto. I can tell you’ve never had a proper job.