How racist is Germany currently?

How racist is Germany currently?

Attached: ger.jpg (500x301, 12K)

Dunno about "how" racist, but the people in this cunny are basically OBSESSED with race in both directions.

if you work and dont leech nobody is racist especially if drink booze and eat pork

Obsessed with race how so?

I disagree with what says. I hardly ever notice anyone talk about race. I'd say it's not racist. Many people do care about culture though.

Maybe its just my surroundings but have already heard both ironic and unironic use of the term "alman" and such, both by native Germans and migrant-descendants IRL. And lets not start about the constant race-baiting by journalists and such.

what is alman

>alman
??

It's the word for German in Arabic.

'Racist' is a Jew-made word to direct negative attention to those who speak the truth. The word NIGGER is actually defined in older dictionaries before it was taken out as 'someone you want/desire to be separate from'. So, I would say most of Germany isn't very 'racist' at all, because lots have their head up their asses and lie to themselves, just like the losers over here in the US who aren't 'racist' and lie all the time.

it's a derogatory term. it means german.

Attached: Capture 3.png (1614x278, 87K)

Initially used as a derogatory term by migrant-descendants. Used for both Germans and migrants that are acting too German, just imagine "uncle tom". Some use it as a joke, others in a more serious tone.

Why do ethnic Germans use it?

It never was.

A few moths ago a mexican friend of mine went to germany. Did all the tourist shit. Didn't encounter anything out of the ordinary, at least not enough to bother him and tell me about it, but then again he didn't go to small towns/city ghettos.

Not racist enough. They need to start getting serious about cleaning up Merkel's mess.

sounds like gringo

To sound hip?
Imagine American left-leaning whites talk down on others as "white trash" etc.

Post an example

German tourists do the squinty eyes when i around.

I don't think lefties use that term or rednecks.

He's not talking about American white leftists, though

Not really. It's meme. Germans making fun of other Germans for being too German. Pretty much the "white people be like:" thing but for Germans.

the madmen.

is it used when someone explains a joke?

are Turks like maghreb people or are they actually more calm?

The concept of white trash was invented and popularized here by immigrants and blacks especially, though they often used the term "buckra" instead.

Sounds retarded

German brothers help us like you helped us in 1992 for our general to live

>though they often used the term "buckra" instead.
Never heard of that before desu.

No but when your friend waits for a green light when there's no car in sight or when someone cuts the line and the Germans just look at each other in anger and disbelieve and silently mumble to themself how rude people have become instead of speaking up.

>waits for a green light when there's no car in sight
I do that because they have cameras now at the stop lights. Fuckers sent me a ticket by mail.

I dont like muslims

>European country
>Racist
Lmao

I always wonder how would you guys deal with mexicans.

We have turks in latinamerica, they are corrupt, the jews among the muslims

They aren't Turks. They're called Turks because they came from the Ottoman Empire but they're mostly Arabs

Probably annoyed at the brainlet masses and indifferent to the normal ones. Having said that they dont blow themselves up or drive trucks of peace.

germans used to call italians kanake (racist term they are using for turks now). italians are fellow christian europeans, actually they are more european than germans ever would be. they are fucking romans. all these we care about culture not race talk is bullshit. they only care about what color your hair and skin.

In welchen hipster Kreisen treibst du dich rum, Junge? kenne ne menge progressive SJW Uni Studenten, aber hab dieses Wort noch nie gehört

>pretending Turks are not racists
Typical Muslim hypocrisy, you oppressed differents ethnicities during centuries, commited genocides, are one of the most communautarist people who always repeat everywhere that you are turks and you play the crybaby bitches because you want your fucking diasporas who never integrate to get away with their shit.

It sounds similar to aleman which means german. Could it be spanish absorbed it.

Waren Studis an einer TU und z.B. nicht Sozialwissenschaftler uezs. Hätte es eher bei letzteren erwartet. Sagen wir es mal so, paar von denen haben solche Wörter in nem recht harten Ton verwendet, wo ich im umgekehrten Falle sofort eine Anzeige wegen Volksverhetzung abbekommen würde, wenn du verstehst was ich meine.

we can be extremely xenophobic but not racist. they are two different things.

Being racist is illegal in Germany and heavily punished.

based

Attached: bad man fedora.jpg (700x609, 163K)

>germans used to call italians kanake (racist term they are using for turks now)
not doubting that it originated as one but I never heard kanake as a racial slur

I thought "white trash" just referred to things like poor rednecks and people who live in trailer parks and such

kinda like a white version of "nigger"

that's because that poster is autistic and is wrong

The alemani were one of many germanic tribes and somehow ended up being the word for German in Spanish ("Aleman"), Portuguese (alemão) and French ("allemand"). Weird since they weren't a very prominent tribe.

Now add "alman" to the weird list.

I have hapa German friends that complains about racism a lot

They ain't raciss. I post this meme on German reddit and I got something like 200 upvotes.

Attached: honorary.png (738x595, 578K)