Why do they have a reputation of being "nice people" They're obnoxious having a weird superiority complex...

Why do they have a reputation of being "nice people" They're obnoxious having a weird superiority complex. They're even more fake than Americans

Attached: ca-flag.jpg (480x259, 9K)

Nah they don't, stop talking shit. At least Ontario and Québec has nice people.

canadians are pretty passive aggressive desu but they are not bad people

Just like uruguayans

The Canadians are nice meme, is a good example of an attribute that would have been accurate 20 years ago, but now is becoming less and less true. It's the same way with a lot of what is considered stereo typically "Canadian"

This is basically the opposite of what I came to say

Québécois are good to you when you speak to them in French.

>tfw monolingual
Guess I'll have to take the brunt of the Quebecker ire til I die

It's mostly redditors that think canada is le nice meme. They really aren't nicer than anyone else.

Okay but Ontario is full of shitty drivers and pseudo-americans.

The reputation of being nice comes with the superiority complex. We act as if we have the moral high ground, all condescendingly nice.

Nah, Ontarians are assholes. Anyone west of Quebec is an ass. Newfies also.

That is mostly Toronto, that's why most people I know from there move to Montréal.
Learn french. You're missing a great part of culture user.

disgusting desu, euro tier pretentious behavior

Prairie folks are good people tho, just stay out of the cities.

Most Québecer are nice.

Because people tends to extrapolate the "stupid bigotry American" stereotype with their neighbor country making a false image of Canada on superior morality

>just stay out of the cities.
This is good advice no matter the province or country.

Montréal is a decent city tho.

They have egos though. Again, the niceness is part of the Canadian big ego.

No, lol. It is not.

Yes it is, if you're bilingual.

We are only that way to Americans, we respect and love all other nations of the world

>They're obnoxious having a weird superiority complex
That's the chink canadians. The white ones are nice.

I speak French and English and it is not.

Then I don't know what part have you been or what asshole you've met but compared to other big cities, Montréal has kind people. None of them will look you wierdly when asking for directions and people tend to smile too.

Canada is the place to be if you're a white boy with yellow fever

introducing albertans...
in what regard its no saguenay or gaspé but montréal is pretty damn beautiful in its own way

Do people have a superiority complex? I think everyone understand Canada isn't a very good country. The fake thing is also true, something everyone can see online, but it's not something I'd really see as a bad thing.