what the fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (420x500, 170K)

Le go away

>the third video thumbnail wojak

Swedebro BTFO

It's called redditfrog for a reason

Wojak and Pepe being used by normies

lmao at ear wojak

Attached: 1475779408726.jpg (472x432, 12K)

He got attention, that's all he wanted
See

Fucking YouTube keeps recommending these to me. I click not interested every time but they just keep coming.

it's not a swede it's that canadian schizo

Same

I've fucking clicked not interested on this shit so many times yet youtube keeps recommending it to me.

Watch a lot of other videos. İ fixed that by watching tf2/gta sa content

Same

these things are monetized right? must be easy money

jesus christ they are legitimizing the earjak by giving it context like that

It shouldn't recommend them in the first place.
I've never even watched one of those videos.

Pretty much.

>The third thumbnail
Okay which of you fucks makes this shit

You'll have to fresh-install your OS and NEVER again click on anything remotely relevant to these videos.
There is no other respite from this.

>steal reddit posts
>make video with some text to speech software
>upload it to youtube
>...
>profit!

Lol yeah I saw it yesterday and that was my first thought

Yep, it's guaranteed clickbait

there is an addon you can install to block seeing some channels. the greatest feeling on youtube is looking at a "reccomended" feed free from 5 minute crafts, bright side, buzzfeed, toadfilms etc. etc.

Smile to the camera Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24-10-41-40-131_com.vanced.android.youtube.png (1080x2340, 706K)

youtube recommendation is broken

İ want to massacre every one of these faggots.

>redditors need upboats and downboats to filter content
>youtubers notice that this means your average redditor just wants his fix of hyper condensed content
>content aggregators start cropping up, tailoring their videos to the YT algorithm to get them views
this happens everywhere

a swede
i remember when he rolled out the first ones and recognised him immediatly as the same faggot making the ragecomic shit with the "dabbed to you by Jow Forums" stuff at the bottom

200k views?
I was under the impression that only a few hundred people even cared this board

there is either one extremely dedicated or a series of heavily vaccinated swedes making earjacks and posting them on Jow Forums. In response there have been many versions created to counter the swede featuring wojack cutting the ear off

well the important thing is that redditors are getting cucked

This is the future we have chosen and there is no going back

Attached: nujak.jpg (224x225, 12K)

Jow Forums is just an edgier version of r/politics

The vast majority of the people who watch those don't use Jow Forums.

Every r*dditfag needs to go back

swede btfo

It's because you keep browsing this site and youtube recommends videos based on what sites you go to. Deleting pagehistory and using a private window will help so you dont get bad videos on yt.

why are you using jewtube

>he lets big corporations track his online activities and movements
use vpn, always browse in private mode, delete and block cookies and ads,...
if you're too lazy to do this just use firefox, it has an automatic function that deletes everything like search history and cookies when you close the browser so everytime you open it again it's as if you just bought a new pc. Downside is shitty google thinks I'm a new user every single time so I have to agree to their terms and conditions every day again
youtube is always the same standard page they show to everyone on who they have no intel (mostly pop music, trending vids and popular youtubers like pewdiepie are in the recommended list)

>jewtube

Attached: 1562172340881.gif (2000x800, 540K)

fuck off kraut you aren't any better

>fuck off kraut you aren't any better

Attached: 1563118626174.png (782x758, 120K)

so are you starting to give reasons why you are using so shit sites or are you going to spam feelsguy edits

wojak is reddit

kill wojakposters and frogposters and rape their anuses

They are pretty entertaining. I like watching them

Based swede why are you so based? Also can you post the trollface comics I need them

First of all, I'm not german. And youtube is/was quite alright. Calling it jewtube is just fucking embarrassing and Jow Forumstier

first of all nobody cares about the flag since everyone with a half working brain is using a proxy
>was
exactly since it has gone to shit why continue using it since there's nothing value in there

The fix for me was to do Not interested -> don't like channel and video and do that 3 times per video you see in the recommended list
After a week I stopped seeing them entirely

Anyone remembers those japanese websites were they translate our posts and seemed more active than this board itself?

Attached: 1537087547654.webm (464x236, 118K)

Jow Forums + nel is just an edgier version of reddit

There are still some alright content creators but you're right, the ads and the censorship is getting worse and worse. I'm thinking about leaving it forever

I actually come across that website quite often by accident a lot
Not really sure what its purpose is

Switch to elephants eating shit, lads. They cant use those as thumbnails

Attached: Enjoyment.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

It's an American flag that strives to cut all the ears of swede ear wojaks

Attached: wojak_smile_cut_off_ear.png (645x773, 42K)

Care to post the link? Seeing my posts translated fascinates and creeps me at the same time

I'm on my phone in bed sorry
You can usually find it by googling filenames you see on Jow Forums
Also it's automatic so don't be too creeped out

Nice İ character there

He is extremely based

Attached: image.png (608x672, 391K)

İ do it on purpose so people immediately know

I respect the low effort trend chasing automated youtube videos made by algorithms.
Cheating the system is the mark of true intelligence.

HOLY FUCKING BASED, SWEDE EAR AUTIST CONFIRMED REDDIT

>guy reading Reddit comments
>200000+ views
How are normals entertained by this? Why can't they just go on the website and read the posts themselves.

americans don't like read, burns too much calories

True

Attached: wojak_relieved_cut_off_ear.png (645x773, 42K)

How long do you think it it until we see Gigachad and Soyjak on those thumbnails? I have only ever seen this soyjak being misused.

Attached: yw7iu33ud1v11.jpg (474x331, 16K)

Just click "im not interested" and "dont show this channel anymore" thats how I purged my youtube recomendations almost completely

Its just random youtube viewers, Jow Forums is still the hidden board, per example any memes that come out of /tv/ or /v/ will quickly get a page in knowyourmeme but memes in Jow Forums take years and only appear after they spread to other boards or they just don't appear at all. Ex: Jow Forums wasnt mentioned in the gigachad page till recently and its only mentioned out of context.

Just don't browse this site through google

okay, the person who makes those videos DEFINITELY browses Jow Forums
is ear wojak even a thing outside of this board?

Attached: 1480618739102.jpg (428x469, 80K)

there are like 20 different channels like this

>japanese websites were they translate our posts
Why would they do such a thing?

>watch grug berries vidéo
>youtube recommends me litlleaged american nazi reddit cartoon with wojak in all roles
Death to america
Death to zoomers

Attached: 1563469832138.jpg (640x640, 59K)

meanie

Zoomie McZoom

Clicking ‘not interested’ means you interacted with the video. The algorithm seems to think any interaction is good, better to completely ignore them

Same. Fucking annoying when i just want to watch my daily animal abuse videos

Attached: 1563650591597.png (900x600, 770K)

>YouTube
Use incognito, faggots

>using chrome or chromium based browser
>memearrowing others about youtube

hey, that was an automatic meme arrow I didn't notice, I'm not a chromefag btw

easter toad was totally unlisted until Jow Forums started using it and calling it groyper
I mean seriously, 'groyper' wtf is that

Groyper is a twityer user that started using it, in fact when it started to become popular the whole article was just about this guy groyper and his ebic tweeter meme not ven mentioning once the whole easter toad thing.

Kino, so do you watch kruger sightings or do you watch obscure monkey torture channels?