Delusional LINK Bagholders Unite!

Chainlink is literally a small potatoes project that has zero chance of panning out. Meanwhile, my $3,400,000 in Amazon stock is now worth $7,000,000 from ETH proceeds. Uncle oldfag wants you to invest responsibly

Chainlink literally is going to $0. Stop spamming up this board about a dead investment. Now here come the cultists who bought in at $0.89 to spew more jizz about $1000 EOY

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

o look he's back. sage

Attached: 1516897282735.png (444x440, 280K)

I'm going to haunt you motherfuckers everyday, because you were so sure LINK would be your Lambo coupon, and I'm here to tell you you'll only be buying Hot Wheels after bagholding this slop

I ripped you last night and bought $4000 of link and it’s down 10% since. Aw fuk

I think these digits are telling you something user. Sell before it's $0.25. There's no reason for this shitcoin to moon besides the biz circlejerkers trying to dump their bags on you

Imagine thinking that posting a picture of an expired credit card makes your misinformed pajeet tier opinion worth listening to.

Right, smart contracts dont even need data.

When link moons, will you kill yourself? Knowing that you fudded it so hard? Knowing that it could've made you a billionaire if only your pajeet-tier brain could have comprehended what link is?

Whatever combination of larping faggots post as this nigger all have a bag.

It's getting kind of funny now, but don't do a fucking cringey bearwolf reveal when it moons.
Also, checked.

Link is a total shitcoin and anybody that bought it is an absolute retard, but you're a larping faggot so you're just as bad. Kys op

Link is not what you think it is. Imagine thinking a cryptic token with an underground CEO will be sitting at the table with the big boys

Link is literally JV and Vitalik has been laughing his ass off at the idea of Link becoming bigger than ETH

I own anti-bags, aka things that actually go up a lot. I'm sorry Chainlink is down 10% today, should've known that was coming

Aye captain

I can wait for it to go to $0 just to enjoy the memes

You already admitted you own link in past threads. You probably think you're on a little mission or something. Fuckin queer.

Your card expired 6 years ago

Please tell us how btc has an inbuilt oracle again oldfag. Or try to describe how blockchains work in detail. You have made another guaranteed trash thread, so at least let me get my chuckle out of you before you embarrass yourself and quit the thread again.

What mission would that be?

You again. How's your investment chump? I always get a chuckle out of your pleb ass trying to talk yourself out of that paperbag you'll be living in after $0 EOY

Sold my link bags at a loss thanks to earlier Amex posts. Fomo’d back in at 28 cents. Now thinking I should sell again while I’m at still green.

Well I don't know, that's your monkey! You're the cocksucker that posts 40 times a week so piss on you

Attached: IMG_0674.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Trips of wisdom, sell those bags before it dips to $0.25. Should be there by next Tuesday

I'm trying to get gullible newfags to stop wasting their money on pajeet shills like link

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

+1 for linkies on a mass suicide watch.

thanks user, guess I'll just buy ETH

I missed this but thanks for the laugh. Is that what this is? All of you brainlets think you'll become the 1% because of a meme cube and a Russian philosophy conman? Unbelievable

Hint, I do know Sergey and his team, and you should know they're delaying "main net" and the "finished product" years down the line. In Q1 2019 they will say that they caught some things that need to be polished in further testing and kick the can down the road. Q2 2019 they'll say they are working on final pilots and poc's with "trusted partners". By EOY 2019 they will say main net is just around the corner, etc etc and continue delaying this thing forever. The game plan is to show their right hand while the left is the show runner. You still don't get it. This is never going to moon. This game was never meant to be played. 24 year old mcrib engineers are not meant to buy Maseratis and beach front property

Haha getting angry already? Does this mean you're going to quit the thread after 1-2 more posts? Or will you spend the entire thread like this? Come on - give us something new at least. I mean, it's so irrelevant and won't go anywhere, yet you make threads about it every other day on an obscure shithole like biz so you're definitely emotionally invested in it at the least. Put some of that energy into studying so that you can write semi plausible fud.

Who's mad? I am trying to save the folks who need saving. Biz should pick a new token to try and shill to the masses. 77777777777777 didn't work

Awww that's so nice of you. This is all out of the kindness of your heart! I believe that one hundred percent, you selfless little martyr. Just sold 100k.

So have you got something to say, or are you just talkin?

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (320x180, 10K)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

>t. bought on January 8, 2018

Hahaha oh wow. Powerful rebuttal. Brainlets post the darndest things.

That's what I thought... you're one of them cocksuckers

How the fuck do you keep getting double dubs on every post

You're full of shit as a Christmas turkey, buddy

How so? My warnings started at $0.59. It's currently $0.31 and falling. $1000 EOY r-r-right?

Well, I hate to break this news to you, but, you ain't worth shit

> he thinks I have been getting 'double dubs'
Jesus christ, at this point I'm actually starting to think you really are retarded enough to be a nolinker.

Net worth says otherwise stinky linky

Newfags, is this the company you want to keep? Sell and run as far as you can, buy BTC and hold on a hardware wallet, forget everything else

Listen, I got enough money to burn a wet mule, just what the hell'd I want your money for?

Attached: IMG_1063.png (1136x640, 1.15M)

Have a good night you little snotty nosed pimple faced cocksucker you.

Screenshotting this. I will keep you to your word just like I kept renkobro to his word. Renko said bitcoin would be $1500 in August. He then tried to push his prediction back to September, but I made sure he had to keep to his word. Bitcoin obviously will not be $1500 because August is almost over, and now no one is going to take Renkobro seriously ever again.

I will post this in every thread I see you make so that we all know what you think will happen. And we can see if you are legit or full of shit.

Attached: amex pajeet.png (1813x155, 25K)

kek seriously, I would never trust a faggot who posts this much on Jow Forums.