European cuisines ranking 2019

European cuisines ranking 2019

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 17.17.22.png (639x509, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nvr8qxBSUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based and cookpilled

>UK on the same tier with France and Italy

LMAO "Greek" and "Balkan" cuisine are nothing but Turkish rip-offs with pork instead of lamb

What the fuck is wrong with you for colouring the UK blue instead of red

He makes the same thread nearly every day and you're still stupid enough to take it seriously

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nvr8qxBSUc

Agreed with Balkan, not with Greece tho

>inventor of spam, fermented cake, steamed ANYTHING is blue
>based whale testicle chefs are red

Get the fu/ck/ out of here

>CZR
>Master chef
Lol no. It was the worst food I had in Europe. Germany and Austria both had much better food.

Hey look, it's this thread again

YIKES

you know nothing about coocking you german bitch

Actually I am extraordinary cook with pro chef technique

>Britain is not dark red
yikes

remove britbongistan, your slavshit and hungery from the blue tier and promote portugal

who the fuck made that map ill shove him into a furnace
and?

why? its accurate from my travels around europe

you traveled around europe for sex, not food
it surprises me that you couldnt do that at home for some reason, but im not getting into it
your taste is bad if you dont like food from the balkans and you should never raise voice in a conversation about food until you die
if you do, it is only a sign of how little value you own as a creature
if you meddle into affairs you dont understand and cannot comprehend just to boost your vanity fragile ego, you are a lesser creature than ones we slaughter to make food
conduct yourself appropriately and get the fuck of my board, sweep the shit trail you leave behind

balkan food is really uninspiring, weird mix, no skill needed, poor ingredients peasant cuisine

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 18.57.08.png (576x436, 545K)

if you said that to me face to face (which you would never even think about) id rape you
but this is the internet so im not going to get agitated by some lesser creatures spite with large distance between us

so no arguments and just aggression because your hurt pride, very balkan of you

>so no arguments
because you have inborn defects that makes nullifies you as a judge for the subject of the discussion, yet instead of leaving it alone, just like a fetus with down syndrome doesnt care about quantum physics or calculus, you persist in arguing only because your ego was attacked
this is why women ruined /ck/ and you ruin this awful thread further
that is why you deserve rape, and i mean actual rape, the one you would never think about reporting to anyone, i mean, i would tie you up with belts, rape you and beat you severely then after i cum i would hug you, kiss you on the cheeks and ears, whispering how much i love you, how beautiful you are, how perfect you are, how youre the only one, how youre the only thing that matters, how this and that while you cry thinking you died and went to hell yet i stir your brains further
youd become addicted to that, ive seen it with my own eyes

The only ones known around the world are French, Italian, and kinda Spain and Greece. Everyone else should be red or yellow.

>UK over turkey

Attached: 1563700755100.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

>enters into argument
>immediately threatens rape
Yep, he's from the balkans.

>Bongistan blue
Yike