Why are LatAms not as autistic as the US when it comes to race? Why are Americans racist?

Why are LatAms not as autistic as the US when it comes to race? Why are Americans racist?

Attached: 1563715283607m.jpg (969x1024, 92K)

You for real? Latinos are racist as fuck.

You just can't speak Spanish
We are worse

How worse?
Do you go an extra step after lynching a black guy? How different is racism in LatAm compared to the US?

America is becoming increasingly diverse, lgbt, blacks and brown are starting to appear more in tv. They dominate the radios and music. Practically the whole next phase of the Marvel cinematic universe is black or female. American White bois feel the walls closing in, and they're getting desperate af. Times up.

It's mostly colorism, but yeah, we have racism.

Latinos are very racist against amerindians.
t. Mostly amerindian
Latinos used indio as an insult even though they are part amerindian

>chink doesn't know anything about my hemisphere
yo man racism is prevalent all over this hemisphere, I would say it's worse in latin america simply because it's poorer
the US is racist but it is cake walk in comparison.
really black complaining about racism is more similar to "I suffer in the first world" than it is to "I suffer as an indio"
retard
spics and blacks hate fags. fuck you fag.

Brazil is very racist, but it's more about money and status.

Lol

White people arent racist against amerindians like latinos are

White people prefer asians and amerindians because they're mellow and they're not loud monkeys that destroy things and dance around like mestizos/blacks/arabs

>>chink doesn't know anything about my hemisphere
That's why I made this thread didn't I
You guys tout yourself as the defender of freedom and rights of man and talk about equality as if its the gospel but for a good chunk of your history you did piss all over everyone who is not white and one of your main parties were historically against coloured people yet now everybody is supporting them because the Republicans decided to be autistic and become the antithesis to what they were back then
>Latinos used indio as a slur
Do they? That's ironic
What's the most racist region in Brazil? I'd assume its the South since every Brazilian here larps as Sulistas and pretend they are 99% German

How could you think Latinos aren't racist? They're 10 times more racist than the average white american.

Americans are too nitpick about their laws. You guys go to the court for the smallest of things, we are more racist than you but (if no one is serious --physically-- hurt) we just don't give a shit

>Do they? That's ironic
Its very common, if you understood spanish youd notice.

You guys also don't have the same history of slavery and lynch mobs that we have.

That's because amerindians aren't politically relevant in most areas for certain historical reasons lol. In Latin America they still fuck shit up for richfags.

Are they?
Would've thought otherwise since they were the descendants of Spaniards and Native Americans going together that racism becomes nothing

We are, though. During colonial times we used have a caste system classifying you according to your racial composition.

Natives were also enslaved and/or turned into indentured servants along with Blacks (Brazil only abolished slavery in 1888).

Attached: Casta_painting_all.jpg (1419x2000, 414K)

The idea that racial mixing erases racism is very stupid desu

It only works if you abide by the one-drop rule.

Of course we had, perhaps we had worse. Also, we were last country in the Americas to abolish slavery.

Attached: Slavery_in_Brazil,_by_Jean-Baptiste_Debret_(1768-1848).jpg (1600x1157, 622K)

the irony in this statement is astounding.

How exactly?

indigenous mexican and european? BASED AND REDPILLED
chinese and mexican? CRINGE AND BLUEPILLLED

Attached: 1564006796485.jpg (746x1024, 188K)

Mestizos worship whiteness and hate their amerindian side

Because then everyone is non-white.

Retard

Hes right

Yea you guys did
You even had former confederate slaveowners in Brazil following the Civil War
Do they? Where do they post their woes?
Replace the Chinese with Japanese

eh, not really
i wouldn't say it's 'hate' but most like something people associate with poorness or something, but at least in my experience nobody really dislikes their indigenous side, in fact, a lot of them are proud of it

No, he's not and your stupidity is quite frankly disgusting.

I might add, that unlike the USA where negros fought for their freedoms, here the court just abolished slavery by themselves.

Your blacks have heroes that fought stuff and inspire uptight ghetto dwellers, we only had a few runaway negros that had their own slaves when they managed to make their farms

Back in school the same people who larped as aztecs insulted me for being mostly amerimdian, latinos arent proud of their indigenous blood
Here

>a lot of them are proud of it
Uni students aren't a significant part of the population

well
at least times are changing i guess

They arent. People only care about racism against blacks.

Kat

Racism here takes the form of wh*te-worshipping and colonial mentality (applied to skin color).
Black people and, to a lesser externt, Amerindians are discriminated against by mestizos and others. At the same time, the cr*ollo bastards and wh*te-ish "latinos" look down on mestizos and everyone else.

>That's why I made this thread didn't I
>You guys tout yourself as the defender of freedom and rights of man and talk about equality as if its the gospel but for a good chunk of your history you did piss all over everyone who is not white and one of your main parties were historically against coloured people yet now everybody is supporting them because the Republicans decided to be autistic and become the antithesis to what they were back then
>you
>YOU
>YOUR
t.second generation mexican with negro slave ancestors
yup I sure am a bad boy. bruh you can't blame the people that live today for that shit and frankly no country does much better let alone chink lands like yours. WAIT WHATS THAT I HEAR? muslim slave camps? wow
my cunt is under a critical eye because it one of the greatest world powers fuck off slime.
why don't you chinks just give hong kong independence?
yeah ok our people regardless to creed, color, or ethnicity live in great conditions compared to where they originate. Fuck mexicans they are literal shit bags I love the US, and I have slave ancestry who gives a fuck one drop rule is gone I can't be made a slave and I'd rather chill here with my government aid than starve in the plains of africa.
it's not utopia but it sure is fucking good.

retard

based
eres listo

This
Dont be rude bro