Are brown eyed "peoples" even human?

Are brown eyed "peoples" even human?

Asians stand the fuck out, this is not about you.

Attached: Eyes.jpg (1920x774, 253K)

>tfw brown eyed subhuman

Attached: 20190506_192219.jpg (1080x720, 175K)

Blue eyes are supreme above all else

Green is the best color

Attached: 1B44063F-603C-4AD1-8502-1AF5FA32E76F.jpg (644x444, 38K)

post hitler salute

>Be me
>Youngest sibling
>Mother has blue eyes father has brown
>All my siblings get blue eyes
>I get cucked and get brown.

If your eyes aren’t grey you’re a subhuman

Its another Finland thread, ofc my eyes are grey.
Just wondering how brown you eyes be

They are grey with a ring of blue around them. My eyes are also slightly slanted so I might be Finnish

>Asians stand the fuck out, this is not about you.
Why would it be? Based Asians have black eyes of the infinite cosmos.

Attached: 1367479700351.jpg (653x629, 68K)

I had blue eyes when i was kid but they turned light grenish brown

Attached: descarga (12).jpg (981x965, 67K)

Tfw i had blue eyes when*

>tfw wh*toid with blackhole T50+ eyes

i'm okay with this feel

white skin, black/dark hair and blue eyes is the msot aesthetic combo.

Are you mostly Spanish admixture then?

always mix you guys' flags up

Dunno, never knew that feel, I've got green eyes. Although I'm pretty sure both my parents have blue eyes, so bit weird.

me two man, they're like hazel brown-green now

light colored iris is defective
check how camera works

t. anatomy pro

sorry whitoid, but brown eyed meds are better than you. finns are barely even white lmao you have to go back easy you gook

Attached: aitor-ocio_eceb7040_866x1200.jpg (866x1200, 107K)

get out with ur recessive shit.

Kill yourself, wh*Toid subhuman

im not white, im med and proud, can u say the same atilla rape baby?

Meds are wh*Te

Detected some insecure faggots.

Attached: 1504631261052.png (477x539, 15K)

You insult others and calls them insecure when they insult you lol..

imagine not having BROWN EYES

You clearly hadnt a fathern in your life, you are our as may i say kangaroo in new zealand

hmmm id say some meds are white, some are not. meds have a lot of pre indo european and asiatic blood. we are a mix.

>Finn exempts Asians from his criticism of brown-eyed people
hmmm

Attached: finns.jpg (793x1016, 403K)

This. Bl*es are gay

Theres no way i could insult you anymore.
You are already weakoid faggot who sucks this thread desperately like drunk last dropped vodka from the tabble.

Attached: LC3.png (639x459, 489K)

Blue-eyed BVLL here, that picture isn't fair because you could have compared brown eyes to chocolate

Imagine not being on the bottom half of this chart

Attached: 1541554364058.png (1198x705, 103K)

Hernandez you are not European

brown eyes are more masculine

>OP literally makes a thread about how certain eyes are better than others
this whole thread is full of insecure fuckers. just deal with your eyes, why give a shit what some mongoloids on a korean spandex forum think.

Also I cringe at green eyes who claim they have the best eye colour. You are a mix of blue and brown eyes, so if you believe in an eye colour heirachy, you would be second place in both orders. Green eyes should campaign for eye-colour equality. Btw I want to have a foursome with girls of three different eye colours.

COPE
If you want to go down that path, warm colours are seen as more feminine, so light brown would be a feminine eye colour while ice blue would be masculine. However I believe all eye colours can be masculine on Chad and all eye colours can be feminine on Stacy.

Anons, at the end of the day, our eye colour wont matter when the majority of us are fuck ugly. And if we aren't fuck ugly, we're too antisocial to even pursue women. Fags.

Lmao,you are right its how good looking u are that matters

Grey eyes tend to be very striking imo

don't care virgen, l'europe est criiiiinge. meds are the only redeemable thing about europe

Attached: Xw3iOB47jT.jpg (426x604, 49K)

Same thing here though I only have two photos with me + blue eyes. Pretty cool cuz the same thing happened to my older brother. Amyway

Finns should be put to the sword onde again, you guys are getting too cocky with these muh gdphiincome happines index while in depression or whatever, that wont change how unimportant and irrelevant your existence was to the world, any city south of HELLsky (or whatever is the name of your big insect tribe ) has more history and legacy than any finnish city
>b-but my high iq we tall n shiet
Ohhh you tall and high iq, too bad it didnt matter when the swedish came huh?
Just remember, finnish language is trash, your nation has no history, and the only thing you can be proud of is that your flag looks like the other ones in scandinavia