What killed the hype?

What killed the hype?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-05-at-10.54.26-PM-554x417.png (554x417, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QDcXALu4jc
youtu.be/qBArMmngVH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soyjak

The 15 year olds turned 18

ears

Attached: AB2F7C36-EC19-4403-98B3-9F929F686795.png (645x769, 45K)

i hate this nigger. once I blogged about cleaning my room (and what a cleaning it was) only to have some guy insinuate that I did because I watched this nig. it was really hurtful to me because the initiative was my own and O felt like a big boy only to have this squeaky voiced nigger diminish that for me.

I learned he doesn't understand post-modernism and cringed

youtube.com/watch?v=4QDcXALu4jc

Peaople had clean rooms and clean penises, but they were still sad.

People realised he was a charlatan who wrote a basic self help book injected with boomer-tier conservatism.

Anything he talks about outside his professional field is frankly embarrassing.

Wash your penis

the realization that "western civilization" is either drunk guys in europe listening to a combination of either shitty eurobeat or tired old folk-songs while ignoring reality and longing to return to "good old days" when they were ruled by dictators who didn't need to listen to human rights considerations; or meth addicts in the USA+Canada determined to both return to a similar "good old days" while squeezing every last drop they can out of the mechanisms of capital.

(also the realization that Latin-America is also a part of western civilization, and that "saving western civilization also means saving Brazil ")

slavoj zizek wiping the floor with him

zizek really blew him the fuck out

zizek did'nt really do shit.. he was mostly unintelligible and boring.

I never liked him.
Not because of what he says
But because he’s canadian

It depends. I knew he is an imbecile because he reads works but doesn't read their critics

>Everything I don't like is Marxism

it was a hype

He might not be hyped anymore but he still makes tens of thousands, possibly over a hundred thousand a month on Patreon. He got a solid number of retards following him loyally and now he'll never have to worry about money again. They disabled the option to see how much he receives but a year ago or so he made 80k a month on Patreon.

>Peaople had clean rooms and clean penises, but they were still sad.
Sounds a bit accurate to me.
Also, we're drowning in "self care" culture everywhere and we're agressively being pursued by lifetsyle gurus - women especially but men as well - as some point it just becomes boring and repetitive, for we've known the secret to leading a happy life for millenias now and the recipe hasn't fucking changed.

Attached: simplegoals.png (830x600, 337K)

I mean, people took what he was saying too literally and it didn't work.

he's entry level. many of his followers either defected back to bluepills or moved into next level stuff like moldbug

BECAUSE HE TAKE LIKE 10 MINUTES TO SAY SOMETHING THAT COULD BE SAID IN 20 SECONDES

t. doesn't understand post modernism

Attached: Wash Your Penis by Jordan B Peterson goodreads.png (654x694, 180K)

this is why I don't read books lol. just comes off as pretentious drivel

The carnivore diet and flip flopping on how he feels about gays is what put me off the most

getting cucked by the (((intellectual dark web)))
preaching idiotic bommer individualism in the age of tribal savages flooding the West won't save us

Racist Jow Forumstards like you are even more braindead than Peterson is.

shut up Chang

i heard theres a nutorious hacker going rampant known by the alias "Jow Forums", i bet hes behind everything wrong!

him being a kike shill

i disagree my mutt friend, books are the tools that build your brains like dumbbell build your muscle.

what do you gain from reading books in the age of the internet

saves a lot of time and books are usually heavily biased anyways

>we've known the secret to leading a happy life for millenias now and the recipe hasn't fucking changed.
And what is that recipe exactly you are talking aobut?

you gain the process, focusing on a sophisticated though for long time, vocabulary etc. im not a big reader myself but everybody should do the effort to read a book some time to times, at least a classic or something useful. Reading on the internet is good too

idk but I'm more than happy that his bs is gone from Jow Forums.

Watch 26th episode of NGE.

Have sex, unironically

This

Attached: image.png (600x415, 350K)

>Latin-America is also a part of western civilization

Attached: 1.png (335x401, 211K)

Stopped liking him when he insinuated that people who only have undergraduate degrees are brainlets

I have my doubts about Peterson, but what has this babbling clown ever contributed to the discussion seriously?

SJW attention span is about 2 weeks maximum and if there's nothing to nitpick at then they just ignore it.

>wash my penis
>society is still a shitshow
Wtf?

Based retard

He exposed Peterson that he has almost no idea about the ideologies he's attacking his entire career long.

youtu.be/qBArMmngVH4

I quaintly quite honestly in all sincerity disagree with your above mentioned statement

As all memes like Richard Dawkins and "anarcho" capitalism it eventually fades away into darkness

>beef only diet
>applecider caused me to be unable to sleep for a month
>continuing to upload recycled content, circlejerk podcasts, fuck around on twitter to remain relevant, all with the clear aim of maximally milking public attention instead of saying ones bit and then stepping back
>daughter trying to piggy-back off Petersons fame with her own diet/ weekly strip show youtube channel
>sold tickets to the livestream for his debate with Zizek, then proceeded to not prepare for said debate
>exposed as a charlatan whose only point of contact with postmodernism is a few books by other critics of postmodernism
>continuing this charade even after his wife gets sick instead of focusing on that

it's the combination of all of these things, and a few other instances of overt narcissism that did Peterson in.

he's such a whiny neurotic that it's impossible to listen to him for any extended amount of time

He refused to address the JQ

Yikers

Attached: smirk_wojak_ears2.png (894x773, 43K)

The answer is self-evident

Attached: 1538877329579.jpg (214x317, 9K)

The recognition that psychology is pseudo science, his theories being retreads of undergraduate tier positions, arrogance in the face of being wrong, dog whistles to the populist movement which when it predictably faltered so did he, out of control daughter, voice of a teenager..

the only argument against it is an ethnic one
>they're brown lmao
and ppl like to think about western civilization as more of a cultural and political phenomenon, it's "progressive", "modern", "successful", "republican", etc, so just saying "you can have western religions, values and institutions but you actually have to be white as well" comes out as a contradiction

Latin America by and large has been influenced by and has an undeniable Amerindian footprint, which is a good thing imo and should be preserved, so it should be regarded as an adjacent growth to western tradition.

Attached: image.png (323x286, 129K)

right wing propaganda found a new target

The fact is that any person can only do so much by themselves, but at the end of the day, there are structural problems in society that you just can't fix with a positive outlook or tidying your room.

he got exposed by some Slovenian coke fiend and admitted he didn't really read anything regarding Marxism

Attached: JBP loves animu.jpg (808x631, 173K)

But what is HE about? Did he ever say something that is worth even noting? Isn't he retarded by definition as he calls himself a marxist?

postmodernism is still retarded though

>dog whistles
shut up kike

wash your penis bucko

Go back to you fucking cretin.

do girls watch him?

Have sex

Never liked him. Talks smack but doesn't confirm people in high power positions are mostly jewish.