Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$500 eoy

You got the memo wrong.

It's going back sub 1$

Oh fuck off..

>the italians send their regards

Attached: qygFNi8T_400x400.jpg (240x240, 4K)

BOMBER'D

>buying the top of an alt coin rally in a bear/sideway market

truly the Jow Forums way, it doesnt get better than this

>why would anyone lie in an unregulated and volatile market where you trade numbers that do nothing

Attached: fuckup.gif (500x213, 969K)

More criticism and FUD against Nano. For those who are not aware, there has been, and is currently a smear campaign going on against NANO. The individual or group is spending a bit of time on this as evidenced by some of the posts over the past week, the copypasta especially , no need to read it, just be aware of it, but also the unfair and unwarranted treatment of Zack Shapiro. I will give this person or group some credit, as this is some advanced FUD right here, but no one in the nano trade groups or anywhere else I have seen has mentioned the five dollar price target outside of it being mentioned here or the BofA deal rumoured on Jow Forums.

Conclusion: This post, and similar ones, are made to try to make Nano uncredible, by associating it with rumors that have no basis in reality. Nano can stand on its own feet, and has a much higher chance at being adopted as a micropayment or p2p payment system compared to ANY OTHER crypto out there. Nano is now a bargain. Essentially a crypto version of Venmo, that does not require any permissions to use. That alone makes it valuable, for the same reason BTC is. Nano was once a top 15+ coin. It could very well be again.

Disclaimer, I own a multiple 10K nanners.

Yeah faggot we don't need a disclaimer that you are a bagholder , we can smell the desperation all over your post.

Attached: 1535083168651.jpg (1876x1448, 1001K)

Pro tip if anyone comes on here saying a coin has gone to the moon; 90% its to late to get in and gonna dump

>you guys said $5 why did you lie to me
Wrong site OP, try /reddit.com/ its their fault go shoot up their HQ or something

I want to believe

>goes from $30 in december to 80 cents two weeks ago, a staggering -97% leaving thousands of desperate bagholders ready to unload at any price
>suddenly pumps 400%
>"I should buy this"
what leads a man to think this? it's hard enough to get the buy high sell low types with bitcorn, but for an absolute shitcoin from 2014, riddled with fundamental flaws, and artificially resurrected and pumped in late 2017??
regulation sucks for us, but it's so clear normies cannot be trusted with their money

you do understand this is reverse psychology FUD
explicitely naming the incredibly jewish name of the developer in a Jow Forums post isn't an innocent move

Get smart OP. Don't just buy and pray, set stop losses for fucks sake.

FFS not this again. FAGGOT WHY you still buy high? TELL ME.

No one has been able to address the concerns raised in that thread. The only responses against the points are people ranting that 'can debunk but its not worth their time'.Concerning.

Those are serious issues for Nano highlighted in that thread. I don't think it is a good idea to invest until all these problems are addressed/solved in Nano. Will get worse.

You faggots never learn, do you

Attached: zachnano1.png (622x441, 75K)

It is just LOW QUALITY FUD! Just having a ton of foot notes etc to make it look legit. NO ONE should waste any time at all on that COPY PASTA FUD! I will advice you to go to reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/ and get some real information and not here on an anonymous internet board, notorious for being badly informed and extremely unreliable. Like the FUD in question. Believe me, now is the time to invest in Nano. ALL the smart money go to Nano now. Were it not for some strategic profit taking, I would go in with more in Nano myself. I have earned a very substantial sum on Nano, and so can you. Just go in with as much as you can and thank me later. Just ignore the FUD. Just a waste of time, especially the one you talked about. Cheers.

Is there a special reason why you chose the Dev with a very Jewish name? Playing on the good old antisemitism, are we? Just a tip, if you want to make money in finance, never go AGAINST the Jews. They know how to make money. REAL money. You don't. Play with your toymoney. I have some crypto myself, but mainly for diversification and risk management, plus the profit of course. Don't be stupid biz, ignore the FUD against Nano.

5/10 not quite convincing

Popped in just to say this.

Zack had no reason of knowing what was going on with BitGrail. He is an innocent victim of Firano, just like the rest of the BitGrail victims. Using his Jewish background against him is pure ANTISEMITISM and illegal in many European countries. You should be careful. IPs are very easy to track.

You're trying way too hard my man

Attached: 1535647138905.png (500x375, 349K)