Are non-Americans basically slaves to their state...

Are non-Americans basically slaves to their state? Why do they not have the power of self defense or the ability to be dangerous?

Attached: 636C177F-58E1-43C0-8CAF-F15646465C6A.jpg (1080x1350, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be American
>Have guns
>willingly let the goverment fuck you in the ass and literally suck nigger/shitskin dick
Can you explain this to me?

Attached: 1547210437265.png (1570x859, 1.15M)

come to my bedroom and i'll show you just how dangerous i can be

This is probably a bait thread but I'll bite. Do burger gun nuts actually believe they would have a fighting chance if the government actually turned the might of the US military on it's own people?

Yes
>2 million guns in the military + police
>290 million civilian guns

The us military is so outgunned it’s not even close

Damn I wish I had American™ freedom
I could pay tax to the police so they can give me surprise games of Simon says and kill me if I lose.

Attached: p05qrczy.jpg (720x405, 34K)

*GetsbumfuckedbyATFeveryothernight*

>if I lose.
Has anyone ever won that game?

that didn't work too well for the Davidians, they outgunned the govt but the govt out tanked them and out fired them

Wow.... the fucking delusion.

That seems a little oversimplified. The vast majority of those guns likely belong to suburbanites who might go to the range once a year. Then you've got your niggers and Dale Gribbles. Maybe a tiny fraction of American gun owners are capable of posing a threat, but the government already knows who they are and will take them out in covert ops before any shit really starts going down.

America isn't the only country that can own guns

*gets dronestriked*

>Are non-Americans basically slaves to their state?
are americans basically slaves to their corporations?

Why is Jow Forums so anti gun. Guns are fucking cool

Imagine having such a cuck mindset

I’m not anti-gun, I just hate Jow Forumsedditors and want to see them seethe.

he's right though
the US military can't even beat goat herders in afghanistan, what makes you think they can beat a well armed population in the potentially tens of millions?

afghanistan was a foreign offensive war
civil wars are not the same

>have the power to be dangerous
>still gets shafted like a 5 dollar whore
americans...

how is fighting a civil war any easier?

>goat herders in afghanistan

Seriously dude? Warfare has been a day-to-day reality for those "goat herders" for generations. Most American gun owners are wealthy suburbanites who would probably freeze up if they ever actually had to shoot someone.

Foreigners don’t understand, the guns are meant to protect the elite, not to 1v1 the military.

Guns ARE fucking cool

good thing americans outnumber goat herders 10 to 1 then
but it seems to me like americans don't mind shooting people on sight at all

Attached: 507A41F200000578-0-image-a-8_1537485589878-american-father-and-son-gun-shooting-neighbour.jpg (306x542, 44K)

>live in a police state that can spy randomly and detain people indefinitely
>at least I got muh guns so I can go bang bang if they ever try to take muh guns
Are guns a self purpose to Americans at this point? Buy guns so they can't take your guns?

Well a decent AR can be had for 500 bucks, you can easily arm your children’s children and the whole neighborhood

We aren’t afraid of the NSA in the same way you may be, Muhammed

Okay, but what's the point you're making? Arming yourself is usually a sign of being afraid. Also why would I be afraid of the NSA when they have no power over me from a continent away?

The US would have much more of a chance than most other countries. Asymmetrical warfare does not need superior firepower or training, as has been proven in the middle east for the last 30 years

Yeah the Vietnam veteran who killed a cop. I can still hear the screams on the dashcam video

Real life isn’t a movie, people don’t go out with the intention to shoot someone but then pause for 20 seconds and have a mental battle of morality when it comes down to it.

And how do you think the drone base will get resupplied? Will the drone operator live on base?

Love that no american can answer this

>racism outside of /b/
Doing a big yikes

Dunno what you are talking about, we aren’t paying 50% in taxes and having refugees shoved down our throats

I'm not talking about the psychos who go on killing sprees, I mean the suburban family men who buy a gun to protect their home because that's what you do in Murrica, but doesn't really know how to use it and likely wouldn't be capable of fending off an intruder if it came down to it. No different than the women who take self-defense courses but freeze up when attacked by a rapist. I'm willing to bet that guys like this make up the vast majority of American gun owners.

>mfw Americans have so little trust in people and such a shitty political system the only way to defend themselves against tyranny is with guns

The fact that America has like 300 million guns in the hands of civilians means it would be much easier for any insurgents to get them, through stealing or donation. Still much easier than having to smuggle them into the country

Says the third most armed country per capita

the vast majority of those people are bootlickers though, and 99% will not be able to mobilize or communicate effectively in conflict. Battles and conflict aren't won with firepower, coordination, strategy, and communication of developments are the most important factors in modern warfare. Farmers with guns can be a thorn in the side, and guerillas can chip away, but in all-out war unorganized forces get demolished

you're right, you're paying 22-37% income tax on average, and you're having undocumented immigrants and corporate cock shoved down your throat

You forget that blacks are also Americans. But your racist mind can't embrace that damn simple fact.

Noone except a few retards in my country thinks this would prevent tyranny. Most are armed due to mandatory military service and due to the fact that you get to keep the gun since you have to go shooting once a year after you finished it.

I absolutely ADORE how this picture of mine comes in handy so frequently and perfectly. Enjoy, you mutt

Attached: Amerimutt_the_accursed.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

Yeah good luck with that, you'll definitely go full Rambo instead of crying and shitting yourself to death.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings

How a rag tag team of Afghans took down 3 seal teams and a helicopter

>giving up without even trying

How pathetic

What's wrong with race mixing?
Incest is bad for health.

look at this picture for a while and think about who soldiers and police are
>hint: they are only people with friends and family who are now "the enemy"

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-jeff-widener-tank-man-81.jpg (1663x1080, 497K)

yes, afghans living their entire lives in warzones are comparable to cletus sitting on government dole

There are many ways to coerce people into doing things they don't like other than holding them at gunpoint. I don't think it makes much of a difference whether the population is armed or not. In the end, the average citizen still does not hold enough power to go against a regime if the latter controls big parts of the economy and the media. Contrary to popular belief, you cannot overthrow a government by simply killing the leaders. You also have to be able to control the population.

Neither am I, I'm NEET.
Not surprised, pic related

Attached: 1559839178873.jpg (395x1024, 103K)