Is there a non-Asian country that's like Japan but isn't Japan? I'm from the US (am chink)...

Is there a non-Asian country that's like Japan but isn't Japan? I'm from the US (am chink), gf is Japanese but she despises every single thing about this country though I don't.

>low crime
>convenient life
>socially conservative
>good nightlife and restaurants, food, activity
>rich history and culture

I hope this doesn't sound like a troll post. I love Japan but I guess it'd be autistic to choose the abstract concept of a country over a woman.

Attached: image.jpg (678x452, 152K)

based desu

>gf is Japanese but she despises every single thing about this country

You might be trapped by stereotypical Gaijin hunter. I bet she loves L.A.

Italy

T-thanks

How'd you know? I'm a chink though so surely she's not an average gaijin hunter

be proud of urself no matter what others say :)

poland

>Japanese
no, she is Zapanese

Attached: korean school in Japan.jpg (640x429, 75K)

what did he meant by this

neyuto cope :^)

Non-asian dunno.
Asian probably Taiwan, they have original chinese manufactures saved from Mao cultural revolution.

Thanks brosilian. OP said low crime tho. It depends on which part of Italy you choose. Alps are pretty confy. Also islands like Sardegna or Elba.

>it'd be autistic to choose the abstract concept of a country over a woman.
and yet on this very board, there are people who roleplay as countries while being virgins

Iraq

OP didnt say wealthy

I guess that she hates Japan because of social customs you cannot find in California or the uppe east coast. She would probably be disgusted by the south, tho.

>How'd you know?

You would see so many americanised Japanese women( not a case for men) due to exposure to western media. It's not a rare case, take her to America and she might realize that America is not a promised Disneyland portrayed in Hollywood.

Thanks! I've never heard that before, what makes Italy a based country?

A friend of my GF's lives and works in Poland now, just moved there last year. I'll ask how she's doing

Where do you live and how is it?

She studied abroad in LA for a year and loved it. In fact, that experience is what made her start to hate Japan to the extent she does today

Why does she hate Japan? Can you be more specific?

gooks pathetically try hard to disguise as japanese in foreign cunts

Attached: fake-identity.jpg (431x542, 39K)

pretty sure Singpore is way up there next to Japan as far as crimes rates and convenient life goes.
Althought, I'm not sure about history and culture. I've heard they are very americanized in that regard

Overall she hates the conformity and the things people complain about in Japan threads
>the work culture
>people are two-faced, you will never know their true feelings
>people are mindless robots who look down on anyone who is different
>getting a job in a creative field is still not creative, no thinking outside the box
>forever crowded, people are rude unlike the stereotype
>constant passive-aggression in every area of life

Why does she like LA?

Attached: 37C418B0-DF9D-4EEF-B5E5-ECEA90CAF8A7.jpg (139x92, 5K)

Hm I second for taiwan but it's asian