American Identity

I hate this place. There is no identity here. Identifying as american is retarded because if anyone can be considered american regardless of race, ethnicity, legal status, language, then it means nothing. I myself am just your average euromutt, but that also doesnt really mean anything here. There is no culture, only sexual perversion, kike controlled media and decadence. Fuck this place, cant wait to leave.

Attached: 1491391629172.jpg (759x811, 86K)

Come to Canada

just 1 more year here...

Attached: 78E47C09-FE3B-459F-A5F4-564B58893EE6.png (500x382, 57K)

I have thought about it. Isnt it basically just the same as america now?

More chongs and poos than nigs, dunno if thats better or not

Ehh i guess nigs dont like the cold, but still im not a fan of bug people. Most canadians ive met have been pretty nice. I hear the rural areas are nice

when your identity was not assigned to you, it's basically your choice and the fruit of your labors

pic unrelated

Attached: 2019-07-23_15.07.41.png (1920x1080, 977K)

This is the future of the human race anyway. America was simply ahead of the game. All over the world there are new generations of people growing up who are of mixed nationalities and ethnicities, who attend international schools, who have grown up across several countries, and thus do not identify as any nationality in particular.

The only people who still have a strong "national identity" are poor people who grow up in the same town as all their ancestors did

No jobs in rural Canada, only thing to do is farming n shiet

Starting next year I'll be an expat on the other aide of the world. Too bad I still have to pay taxes to uncle Sam.

This is even worse.
In America you identify with your local region, clan and town first and nation second. What part of the country do you live then?

you'll end up as a serial killer victim in rural canada don't do it they're insane don't fall for the nice canadian meme

At least you don't have to on the first 90k you make if you stay abroad for over 11 months that tax year.

Why? For example anyone can be consider as christian or muslim. Does that make it meaningless?

Identity is a problem with yourself, not your country.

>his life is so uneventful and unaccomplished he can't find any identity without a nation he was born into to fall back on
pathetic tbqh

>christian
There are different identities from country to country. So anglicanism is linked strongly to british culture and identity, orthodoxy to slavic or greek, etc

>muslim
Islam is a vehicle for the promotion of Arab culture. See westerners who convert to Islam and suddenly change their name to Mahmud and name their daughter Fatima

Stop being a bitter Jow Forumstard for starters

Your country is modern babel tower. The work of the devil

Except if you have to chosse than its not really an identity then
New york. Im neither a jew nor a ms13 member.
Religious is different than ethnic ties. You can choose your religion but you cant choose your tribe.
I have a problem with myself because i have a problem with my country.
>t. Tyrone Rodrigo Scheckelstein
No
I am aware. Hence why im getting out

Embrace muttery as your identity as we do

Attached: 1563635614541.jpg (250x237, 18K)

There an american identity look at Jow Forums no other country make this many retarded post

>New york. Im neither a jew nor a ms13 member
If you're from NY I'd either identify with being from the city, Long island or upstate. I'm from Long island and identify with it a bit more than with America. (Although if Long island gets mutted for another 20 years with will be lost). Do you have family here?

Kek
Yeah, im from nassau. Got back from college and my home town looks unrecognizable. We had a sizeable bean and jew population before, but we have a sudden influx of nigs and asians. Barely see and white people going down the street

That's unfortunate at least you have family here. I live on North shore Suffolk so I can tell we have a couple of more year before shit gets bad but I'm noticing more beans and nigs in my town. When the markets goes into depression again triggering the civil war, Long island is going to be a big shit show but we may permanently remove beans.

Attached: 1560400163938m.jpg (1024x941, 167K)

This, if your identity is solely based on whether your blood is anglo or not, your culture was weak to begin with.

Norway will allow dual citizenship with the USA starting in 2020

Attached: 1560211350373.jpg (1280x774, 209K)

I never denied that. I agree. There really is no cultural identity in the us that separates racial groups. Despite being told we live in a multicultural society, we live in a monoculture

I felt the same way, but truth is there is nowhere for you to go. Euros will hate and despise you for being American. All we have is ourselves.

I know youre right, but id rather deal with euros hating me than non whites