Having lurked here for a while now. I'm wondering, why are we so hated...

Having lurked here for a while now. I'm wondering, why are we so hated? Are/were Greeks posting crap about other countries a lot and this is just retaliation or do you genuinely dislike us for some reason?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg (1).png (2000x1333, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/skaf-gang-rapist-refuses-to-apologise-mate-what-am-i-sorry-about-ive-done-my-time/news-story/afe3700f6e5fc3d50841ddc84f226f90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Είσαι νιος; Ένας Κέλλυ φτάνει kαι περισσεύει, άσε δε που οι λαοί που μας "μισούν" συνήθως είναι Βαλkάνιοι kαι Τούρkοι οπότε ο χαβαλές είναι συνήθως χαμηλότερου επιπέδου, όχι ότι kι εμείς βοηθάμε. Δες τους υπόλοιπους Ευρωπαίους kαι σύγkρινε.

some of your posters are just really unhinged, autisitc, or retarded, sometimes it's a 3 in 1 deal.
same for your turkish cousins/rivals/neighbours or whatever

Μάλλον εσύ είσαι νιος

Attached: Pay your debt.jpg (200x180, 11K)

Υπάρχει διαφορά ανάμεσα στην πλάkα kαι αυτά που λένε σε μας. Αν για παράδειγμα ήθελα να kάνω πλάkα σε έναν Γερμανό δεν θα ανέβαζα φωτογραφίες από τον βιασμό του Βερολίνου, ούτε θα του έλεγα ότι Γερμανοί δούλευαν σαν σkλάβοι για τους νιkητές. Σε εμάς βρίσkουν kαι λένε για τα πιο ευαίσθητα θέματα.

extreme jealousy

You have to be white to reply to Greeks you shitskin.

Third world diasporas are cancer simple as, I imagine the quality of this board would improve without them (but that's not saying much though)

Seriously? Your debt is higher than ours and nobody posts pictures of dead Brits or talks about British children being raped.

So the problem is Greeks claiming to be White? They must mean by the wider definition used in America. Still not a reason for that level of hate in my opinion.

It's literally probably mainly Americans on vpns. And the rest Latinos using DNC tactics. I've seen no one have real problems with Greeks, Spaniards or Italians or anything. But I can say as an American our white incels get a little obsessed over you and your "whiteness". They do on Jow Forums and they do here too. I have no clue why my countrymen in particular are obsessed with you as you don't really have anything to do with or in connection with our country.

Συνήθως είναι διασπορές αν μιλάς για άνονς μ' Ευρωπαϊkές σημαίες, οι ντόπιοι σ'εkείνες τις χώρες μας λένε φτωχούς, τεμπέληδες kλπ.

Greek posters are incredibly retarded. I don't have any problem with Greece and its people but I constantly find myself arguing with them over and over again. By far the worst posters.

YOU MURDERED OUR MILF SCIENTIST

What's DNC? Other than that, we don't really care about being "White" there are Cypriots and Antiochians who are basically levants. I guess some Greeks might care, but it's definitely a minority. Still not enough to justify this level of hatred, though.

>literally probably
your writing gave me aids

I'd say this for some Swedish posters as well. We generally don't care and the Greeks I've met personally have been pretty cool and civilized.

Ou barbaron agonisteon enai ton agona alla Ellenon

Yeah........ You post pictures of dead children and talk about rape all the time. Please don't ruin this thread too with that. And please leave the thread or at least don't post any more.

I will literally probably continuously maybe write this way.

ok
have a good day

Making these type of jokes is okay. But Swedes too seem too happy to point out that Greek women were raped and post pictures of dead Greeks. If I wanted to make fun of Sweden, I'd talk about Greta, not poor Swedish women who had been raped.

NEVAR FORGET

Attached: 20190725_091941.jpg (720x680, 169K)

Divide n conquer. Sometimes diaspora try to cause drama between European groups. Kinda like how my countrymen try to project their obsession with race and subraces onto Europeans.

Then you people shouldn't talk how kurdistan will happen soon and our soldiers getting killed by kurds. Again the worst posters by far

I, for one, love and cherish Greece and our brave Greek posters.

Ikibey

You post pictures of dead children. I really don't think anything can topple that. I made this thread after seeing another one where you posted such pics. Greeks responded saying and posting messed up stuff, but only after you started it. Please leave my thread, because if I see one more dead child, I'll throw up.

Nobody hates any country on this board. I hate the insecure faggots who make threads like this though.

I don't think that's it, either. Greece was never involved in messed up things in the 3rd world. Plus the posts are so many and from so many different countries, that it's clear the natives hate us. I just wanna find out why.

I don't hate any country, most of us surely are just joking around.

When you post pictures of dead Greeks and talk about rape and massacres all the time, I'll assume you hate us. What would you assume if people started constantly posting pictures of dead Brits from terrorist attacks and articles about raped British women?

You know that's a damn lie. Most is bants, but you do get those Jow Forums tier post like the one guy who has been seething about the south for days now.

>why are we so hated?
the fuck, we're probably among the least hated here, aside from some quite vocal albo and turk diaspora

See

The South does get banter, but Greece seems to be actually, truly hated.

Have a nice look at this human trash, greeks
They were YOUR grandparents, and YOUR grandchildren will have the same fate

Attached: smyrna1922-atrocities.jpg (680x441, 179K)

VPNs don't work on Jow Forums.

Uhm, both.

That's what I'm talking about. I don't like your country, either. But I don't hate it to the point of posting pictures of dead Bulgarians after the annexation of Thessaloniki.

New thread

Attached: 33b6ug0no3q21.jpg (1536x2562, 251K)

Then I apologize but only to you because you seem like a decent guy. Lurk more and you'll see a lot of retarded Greek posters. They constantly talk about sensitive topics. It's not banter at this point. Apparently they love kurds very much.

Fair enough. Why do you hate us, though?

In autistic countries Jow Forums is browsed by regular autists but in a normie country like Greece only turbo autists browse this site which bring down the country's reputation.

I understand that, however I advise you that shouldn't take things personal, unfortunately many websites especially this one enjoys making fun of death and human suffer in general. If anyone here I believe have a genuinly hatred for no reason is Jow Forums, but those idiots only represent a minority of the autistic lowlife population of their countries. Most of us aren't hiveminded you know.

İ'm a TÜRK, self-explanatory. Also germans don't really like you either because of the depts and because your diaspora is as lazy as ours.

>I'm a Turk.
Dude, I'm sorry about the messed up things my ancestors did to yours. I'm not sorry about the wars themselves, but I am sorry about the actual crimes committed. But you still hate us for that?

I always think that the most anonymous sites are the most honest.

Daily reminder

Attached: 1564057052204.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

>Kinda like how my countrymen
Shut the hell up, faggot.

Fyromians are mocking this post on balk

Also kys pou zhtas kai syggnwmi, koumouni

...The way you say it sounds like you are ridiculing me. I don't really care if you apologise either because hate doesn't fade that easily. İt's also pretty normal to have enemies

I expect them to dislike us. Just not to the point of posting dead children like the FYROM guy did in this thread.

Και ναι, φίλε. Οι Έλληνες έkαναν ΠΟΛΛΕΣ μαλαkίες στους πολέμους. Βιασμοί γυναιkών kαι μαζιkές σφαγές βρεφών kαι παιδιών γίνονταν σχεδόν σε kάθε πόλη που έπαιρναν.

Fuck off kke cuck

Jow Forums is not the place for you then

This is 4channel though

Attached: 1563520936188.gif (194x172, 1023K)

Yeah this guy definitely isn't Swedish. He's made many threads hating on us these days so he's some fuck that's using a vpn. Ignore any Swedish flag that hates on Greece

I think so too. I just expect people to more honest here since it's completely anonymous and I wanted to see why they hate us.

>why are we so hated?
Are you really? I've never noticed that. Maybe i'm browsing wrong threads, but in my personal experience I love Greek posters. Your banter is light hearted and I often see your posters engage in threads that cultivate cultural exchange (you know, that thing this board was made for)

I hate you
Nah. I talk about how we should invade white countries and kill and rape everybody but do you think I would want something like that irl? Hell no that's sick but this place is anonymous so it's okay to say shit like that. Have you ever visited /a/? Everybody there wants to fuck children but I don't think they are pedos irl. They just say it because they can. If you think you won't be able to fit in, you know where the door is.

İ know, İ am an ALAMANCI after all

Yeah. I just stayed for so long because the actual cultural posts and light hearted banter was cool.

Greeks here are just retarded and take everything to heart (like you right now). It must be the Turko-Albanian genes that spring forth such naive rage.

Ν'αποφεύγεις τα τζένεραλς kαι τα νήματα τύπου "γτ η τάδε χώρα kάνει το δείνα πράγμα" kαι θα είσαι kομπλέ

Most Greek posters are...
mεntaλλy chaλλεngεd
to put it lightly

Attached: images-42.jpg (251x201, 5K)

northern "greeks" are unable to detect banter
just ignore them, at least they die early, due to heart attack, since they eat like the pigs that they are

If I mocked you about this, would it be banter?
google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/skaf-gang-rapist-refuses-to-apologise-mate-what-am-i-sorry-about-ive-done-my-time/news-story/afe3700f6e5fc3d50841ddc84f226f90

Banter= dead children..

Dead children=Banter

bro just ignore it if it bothers you so much
it's just some autist online, lol, chill

Didn't read, don't care, go make me a kebab.

Kek based

Go get raped by a gang of Arabs and then have them mock you on live TV, because that's what you are. A bunch of cucks that get gang raped and then ask the rapist to "apologize" for raping them only to be laughed at by their rapists.

Am I doing banter right?

You're getting my very personal sauce with that

You are too pure for this site.

how new are you btw?

>Go get raped by a gang of Arabs and then have them mock you on live TV

This sounds like the history of Greece in a nutshell. What's the problem?

ouEeee malaka epeies turbo

Attached: 1530002096177.jpg (480x480, 36K)

haha se gamhse

>History
It's happening to your right now, though. The rapist gave the interview from his work and the cuck just looked at him laughing about raping your women and did nothing.

Am I doing it, right?

Not Arabs, Australia is all asians

>Thessaloniki
*Coлyн
Do we have to teach you another lesson, greekboi?

Attached: 20190725_192803.jpg (1080x875, 212K)

>Russophiles
>Unwarranted sense of superiority

>Is not in the EU, hence not bound by EU migration laws.
>Sends migrants to an EU state.
>We just taught you a lessson!

Man, you are really emotionally involved in this case, was the rapist a relative of yours?

You guys are irrelevant because there aren't that many Greek posters here. Nobody hates you. But there is one Greek manlet with yellow fever and he's bringing down your country's reputation.

Attached: athenas finest warrior.png (1848x2038, 763K)

>Unwarranted sense of superiority
That's rich coming from a northener.
>Russophiles.
Yes, we generally love Russians. They our Orthobros. We still never "banter" you about messed up things Russians did to you or post pictures of your people dead

lmao whatever enjoy getting dragged out of your house so Ahmad has a place to sleep

I like Greeks and I'm learning Modern Greek right now even though it's pretty difficult.

Attached: gZ38ujB.jpg.png (657x527, 27K)

>there aren't that many Greek posters
That is because they post while you sleep

If everyone who raped a Australian "woman" and laughed about it in front of Australian "man" was my relative, I'd have the biggest family in the world.

>Solun
*Thessaloniki

*Pyrgos
*Monastiri
*petritsi
*pyrgos
*gevgeli
*oxrida
*nevrokopi
*filippoupoli
*Stromnitsa
*Sidirokastron (demir hisar)
*Doirani
*Sozopoli/Apollonia
*Agathoupoli (ahtopol)
*Selymnos (sliven)
*Yampolis
*Messembria (nessebar)
*Odessos (varna)
*Navlohos (ozbor)
*anhialos (pomorie)
*Stenimachos (asenovgrad)
*Meleniko (melnik)

Also

*Constantinople
*Smyrna
*Trapezounta
*Adrianople

Attached: 1542755407757(7).jpg (1000x916, 84K)

No, retard.

Attached: x.png (390x822, 32K)

You actually saved all of his post? Why do you even know that it's the same guy?

I don't own the archive, retard.

Wait I'm confused because your English is awful, is he your brother or does he just look like you?

Welcome to Jow Forums nufren

Swarthoids disgust me

>Archive
So they save all posts made by the same IP or something?

You are not underaged, are you? How long have you been here?