Eurobros don't judge me, but.... I just bought an AC. I'm sorry I've failed you

Eurobros don't judge me, but.... I just bought an AC. I'm sorry I've failed you.

Attached: 1564009579183.png (404x426, 137K)

Global warming

I have an AC

Sorry ur not white anymore

Welcome to paradise, Alfredo.

>anymore

Are you guys wealthy? Well I guess the answer to that is obvious at least with the mountain jew. I thought European electricity rates were so high that a lot of you people don't even turn on your refrigerator.

i remember it like it was yesterday, i was 11 years old, we just installed AC in our tiny commie block apartment and me and dad turned it on
we closed all windows and swept all the mess from wall drilling, put the tools away
then the cold air started to take hold of the apartment
it was so fucking good
we lived on the last floor and on top of the building were plates of asphalt, meaning we got the worse position for a heat wave despite the buildings being suicidal block white
i was so fucking happy
dad laid down to rest and gave me money to go buy him a portion of bacon cheese rolls and whatever ill be having, i had chevapi with extra onions, i went to the bbq joint and bought it, then came back home
when i opened the door omg the cold wave hit me so hard i almost fell
i entered the house and smell of hot food spread everywhere waking my dad up
AC unit was name Fuego or something like that, i quickly learned how to operate it

How did you get an authorization? They're suppose to be next to impossible to get for personal homes? Or are you in a hotel?

Is this a joke?

Idk... I'll know when the bills will hit me. But at least I will be alive

You have to prove to the government that you need AC before installing one. So unless you're sick or very old they won't let you do it.

I have 3 ACs in my house, zhang

Rather than buying an AC, I have a foot bath with cold water for my feet.
It cools me down and makes me feel refreshed, even though it's just my feet.

Attached: 1520351193318.jpg (252x240, 14K)

>bosnian childhoods

it can't be helped

With or without socks?

Donno we just did
I have several in the house. There's no visible ventilation unit on the outside though, I'm guessing this plays a role
>Are you guys wealthy?
Yes but I'm Russian not mountain jew

Who would take a foot bath with socks on?

Don't worry, I have one as well.

Attached: 1537289445.png (1280x1280, 171K)

I don't need an AC desu
It's very windy here

MUTTED

Hello fren

Attached: pepein.jpg (657x527, 50K)

RARE

Hello