GREECE WAS RAPED INTO OBLIVION

Daily reminder that the reason why Greeks are so butthurt today is due to being turkish and North African

The real Greeks are I2 Haplogroup People, who had an I1 Getae(Gothic) Elite

Attached: 1542115223668.png (1000x1272, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

indo-european.eu/2018/02/germanic-tribes-during-the-barbarian-migrations-show-mainly-r1b-also-i-lineages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Raped” it’s called getting with the men with power and money. Literally has been happening for centuries.
>Cucked Greek

Cuck

In my ancient Tongue of Goth the Name of Erik is common, and its ancient Term of Erikir, Ericus, Erikerur and even longer versions lost to me, In Ancient Hellas You have Erichthonius, The legendary Son of the Founder of Athens,

Both of similair name due to both People having the same of heritage Namely Atlantis

>'' This I infer because Solon said that the priests in their narrative of that war mentioned most of the names which are recorded prior to the time of Theseus, such as Cecrops, and Erechtheus, and Erichthonius, and Erysichthon, and the names of the women in like manner. Moreover,''¨

Sadly Today Hellen brothers your land is not filled with hellenics but with Turks, the Roman empire meant the last of the brave were sent to die,

Attached: 1564057052204.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

Fuck you, Turkey isn't N*rdick

My dude, we are mixed for sure. But haplogroups only carry like 50 genes. You should post autosomal DNA in order to prove your point.

>Flag
Your nation is a product of the same concept. Many of y’all were raped. It’s just the truth of the matter

Ignore this proxyfag spammer. OP is a well known shitposter. Please ignore. Sorry guys.

He is right, though. I cringe when Greeks think our DNA has been unchanged for 4000 years in THIS location. If you see our autosomal DNA it shows we are mixed too. Almost as much as the Russians.

I cluster with ancient greek samples on K32 PCA (including Plato) and I'm born and raised Swedish (just saying), from Gotland

>People, who had an I1 Getae(Gothic) Elite
it is interesting
indo-european.eu/2018/02/germanic-tribes-during-the-barbarian-migrations-show-mainly-r1b-also-i-lineages/

That's a meme......................
Just take a real DNA test and see your admixture. Meme tests like that has proved the continuity of Greek DNA (which is natural, since the DNA can't just vanish) but fail to take into account the admixtures.

Read this

Ancient Gothic Swedes conquered Greece

Attached: 1551045153050~2.png (1280x1408, 912K)

This map is so wrong, Guanchez are berbers and their yDNA marker = E-M81

Attached: 1561691782442.png (515x821, 61K)

haplogroups aren't reflective or indicative of phenotype or ethnicity you moron

Bruh..... I though you were serious......

Autosomal DNA is, though. And it does show we are mixed.

I've been here on vacation for a week and you guys have been lying to me. Greeks here say they don't mind Turks so much and vice versa and it's mostly a tribalism scheme from politicians, some south albanians still speak greek while some north-west greeks still speak albanian and they're friendly with each other.
FYROMs get cocky from time to time but its mostly banter and nobody really cares how the region and country are called.
I was under the impression that Greece is fighting some 5-front cultural war with its neighbors, turns out they don't dislike each other that much.

Turk

Autosomal DNA, bruh. But yeah, I can't save your opinion on the whole invasion theory.

You are not exactly correct. It's some Greeks in Albania speaking Greek and some Albanians in Greece speaking Albanian. You are right about the rest.

das rite whiteboi

we blacked greece and we'll blacked europe too whiteboi

Yeah I meant nationality-wise and not ethnically.

Arvanites aren't Albanians
There's hate between us and the Turks - Albanians but don't expect the zoomers to care about national issues

Attached: KARA BOĞA2.jpg (594x899, 38K)

>We'll blacked.
Das rite. Turks are not limited by time. They will have been blacked you.

Kurd: South Turkey is mine, mutt.
Greco-anatolian-armenian mutt who claims he is Ottoman: Y-y-yes mas... *gets killed by communists*

>being butthurt about things that happened 50 years before you were born is a national issue

Admit it whiteboi. We, Turkish race, are superior. Black people are the best runners and dancers. Black people are the best basketball players. Black people are the best singers and producers. Black people are the best farmers. This is why you had to import our people from Africa to farm, because the wh*Te "man" is weak and inefficient for physical work. The black man is peak masculinity. This is why your women crave for our big black cocks. And soon you all will be bred out of existence by our powerful BBC's.

Kurd: Shut up, mutt. Your black talk is tiring me.
"Turk": I'm so.. *gets shot by a commie*

Ancient Greeks were more swarthy than modern Greeks are, you absolute imbecile crackhead. Not only that, but your Scandishit fantasies were trashed by every single study. First about Greeks, then about Romans and now about mongoloid East Germanics and Danish vikings lmao.

Pic related is your Nordic Greek warrior btw.

Attached: 396503F700000578-3839092-The_team_reconstructed_the_Griffin_Warrior_s_face_pictured_by_la-m-9_147648 (634x478, 49K)

Here are your Nordic Teutonic East Germanics. Not only they were mixed to shit with asiatics, but they also performed Hunnic customs. such as head binding. Later Bavarians and Swabians literally mixed with leftover Hunnic women.

>inb4 muh Wielbark Gothic samples that were between North Swedes and North Slavic poplations
Key word: WERE

Attached: G25_East_Germanic_PCA..png (1025x599, 26K)

Greeks and Turks are the same people divided only by their totally artificial nationality and faith. We should allow them to genocide each other if they want to unleash Greek-Turkish war once again. Prove me wrong in reasonable way.

I don't know what exactly turks are but you sure are not black.
Your people look like meds and also some look like arabs.
You're some mix of a nation.

>mongoloid East Germanics
You mean slightly east-shifted East Germanics

>Danish vikings lmao
Literally didn't read the study

>inb4 muh Wielbark Gothic samples that were between North Swedes and North Slavic poplations
They clustered with southern Scandinavians, nice lying

Fuck off you effeminate bitch.

Don't lie then, lol

Modern Greeks are from Syria and not Greece though.

Attached: C24B63DC-4BE5-4C60-B4A3-94DE704CF9E4.jpg (2560x1707, 684K)

They're not. Modern Greeks are paler due to Slavic and Germanic admixture. Ancient Greeks were shitskins.
Stop shilling for subhumans.

You’re forgetting their base stock is Syrian and Armenian admixture. Ancient Hellenic genes are only present in modern Albanians see pic related.

Attached: D8C126B6-848D-4234-A63F-6AC264610F04.png (1796x1902, 1.73M)

>Ancient Hellenic genes are only present in modern Albanians see pic related.
Albanians are literally one of the most shitskin-looking "Europeans" though.

>Albanians are shitskins
>ancient Greeks were shitskins
Yes because they were ancient Neolithic tribes not foreigne barbarians from the swamps or from the deserts. (ie Slavs and “greeks”)