How easy is it really to outsource chinese factorys and sell their products on amazon?

How easy is it really to outsource chinese factorys and sell their products on amazon?

Attached: Download.jpg (278x181, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

item.jd.com/3134734.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Y35mxePPCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy shit from Jd.com & Tb and resell it to ignorant normies
It is easy once you realise that all buyers have a preconception of how a product should be priced

Do you do this? Selling it online or on the streets?

Wait how the fuck are these prices real? They can't be. There's a logitech mouse for 61 cents

Am I missing something

It’s a scam, like everything that comes out of China. How new are you?

How is it a scam? Stuff I bought on alibaba worked fine for me and that's all chinese crap too.

>he doesn't even know.
You can custom job anything and everything you can think of on TB.
If you can type Chinese, you can even specify the material and price range/ haggle.
Certain sellers even allow you to customise your own brand once you purchase a certain amt of units.
If you purchase higher volume, the price per units goes lower.
>Protip: A select few even put 'Made in America with pride' , 'Made in Germany' or '日本製' or '대한민국 제조' if you ask them nicely or buy enough units

You might find it hard to believe but China is capable of producing extremely high quality goods as well as dirt cheap ones. The fundamental difference on what you end up getting lies in what businesses try to import - and it's in their best interest that you keep thinking Chinese goods are always cheap and bad so you'll keep buying these 'domestic' goods that are 'assembled' or 'designed' locally yet still produced from the lowest bidders from China. Afterall, if you know Chinese goods can be good, why won't you buy from Chinese brands directly right? Now that's a real red pill for ya

Don’t forget to include a fake CE label. Everyone’s doing it.

Good luck importing your fake brands or fake Made in America.

Fuck off chink, we’re wise to your games.

kek, born and raised in Colorado you fag. I gave you a real red pill out of good will but sure you can stay delusional all you want. Stay poor dumb dumb.

Who says I am selling in the US ;)
Though I know a long extensive list of people who do
You'd be surprised how many suckers actually fall for Branding and 'eco-friendly'/'recycled'/Recyclable labels.
The sheer amt of savings you get when you buy straight from the factory is ridiculous.
Even Walmart margins are fuckhueg.

And China sells fucking everything for every price range.

Only if you buy a full container load FOB to Port
>T. Supplies chain category buyer

Attached: fuck.jpg (537x301, 59K)

What is TB? cannot find it

item.jd.com/3134734.html

GTX 1080 for $35 wtf?

Its easy to do it, but hard to do it PROPERLY so you don't get fucked over. Thats why not every brainlet is selling on Amazon in . And I'd like to keep it that way

Buy it. Post back and tell me if I can use that for eBay reselling.

Is that Chinese or Japanese yen? I think it's far more than $35

How easy is it to buy from this site and ship it to a western country? If these prices are really that low, there's a decent opportunity to resell this shit on Amazon/eBay

>logitech mouse

You're looking at Japanese Yen conversion, when it's in Chinese Yuan I am pretty sure.

1 Chinese Yuan = 19 Cents USD
1 Jap Yen = 1 Cent USD

RETARD YOU'RE LOOKING JAPANESE YEN, NOT CHINESE YUAN CONVERSION. That's $535 USD

haha oops... I just copy pasted the price into Google

Also depends on how much shipping is. If it's free then it could be profitable, if the shipping is high then you're fucked

I just went through the checkout process and it turns out that you need both a Chinese address and a Chinese debit/credit card. There is an international site which is joybuy.com

A lot easier than being regular merchant.
Making sweet neetbucks from simple drop shipping websites.
You can seek consulting help with services like fiverr.com.

International site isn't all that great. Not worth the hassle to try to use it to make money, unless you want customers bitching at you for 40 day delivery times

FBAmemer here AMA

Attached: 1.jpg (1819x330, 65K)

ask me anything at all

Attached: 1.jpg (1496x438, 60K)

Recommend any books or other learning materials?

how many hours do you put in a week

What is FBA?

How did you start

this is the video that got me into fba

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y35mxePPCc

dont buy any courses or ebooks - you can learn the most going through forums and reading subrebbits histories

5-10 hours? in the begging it's hard work and i was working 40-80 hours since you have to set up a process from sourcing to copy writing to pictures and copy write + backend keyword optimization

fullmentbyamazon - buy cheap chinese shit take a really good picture and put it in a nice box and sell it to americans

see my previous post

>suit jacket
>plaid shirt
>jeans
>5 o'clock neckbeard

>i found a way to make a fast buck but it's oversaturated now. so let me tell you how to do it now that it's worthless

What do you sell?