Anyone else waiting for her to die? It's gonna be so fun, such a massive happening, maybe even bigger than 9/11

Anyone else waiting for her to die? It's gonna be so fun, such a massive happening, maybe even bigger than 9/11

Attached: VSRoZhg.jpg (672x372, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_John_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anyone else waiting for her to die

No, why? She seems like a nice lady.

Me too, what's going in with the succession btw?
Why don't they like her heir?
Her death is going to be a happening for an entire month.

I want her to see the U.K. dissolve

for an entire year

>I want her to see the U.K. dissolve

We all want to see the UK dissolved.

Attached: germans want to see uk suffer.png (655x961, 542K)

fuck you, she is part of my family

If she gets as old as Queen Mum, she will live for another eight years. There's a good chance she will witness the first man on Mars.

If she gets as old as Queen Mum, she will live for another eight years. There's a good chance she will witness the first toothbrush in a British mouth.

Haha would be a laugh if she died and charles became an active king and ruined britain hahahahaha

I don't really care, I just think it will be massive news, the likes of which we have never before seen in our lifetime. It will be the biggest most notable death in human history.

>70 years old

Attached: 220579-01-05.jpg (1200x673, 67K)

>in human history
lol

LONG LIVE HER MAJESTY, THE QUEEN.

What other death of any human had as much significance and cultural impact as the queen's death will have? Remember also that this death will take place in a globalised post-internet world, so pretty much no death from medieval or ancient times can compare.

It'll be even more fun if she gets assassinated

When are you retards going to stop making these threads? The Queen Mother died at nearly 102 years of age, you fucking mong.
Do you think her younger offspring, who receives state of the art healthcare that is much better than what existed in 2002, will die younger than her? What a twat you are. Kill yourself.

Attached: 968AFC46-3DC4-46BB-AEB7-AA9BFF3DE534.jpg (1122x1358, 268K)

Who?

>who is Hitler

Maybe in Britain (and Canada, Australia and the likes), but in the normal world her death will be something in the news for a couple of days.

Bathing in aryan baby blood to add years to ones life is hard to do in the modern era thanks to the 'politically correct police' looking down every cranny

hers

Attached: blrg.jpg (698x720, 221K)

That's impossible, Britain is at least 20 years away from discovering dental hygiene

That was the only one I could think of that was comparable. But it was the culmination of the war, there were years of anticipation. I think when the Queen dies it will be very sudden. I can't see the royal family being willing to let it out if she becomes ill.

Why are you so angry? Don't tell me you actually care that much about a woman you've never met. I'm guessing you're gonna be one of those pussies I'm gonna laugh at when you get televised bursting into tears in public after lizzie dies

The last time I paid any attention to the royals was when Williams first child was about to be born. I was hoping it would come out retarded or deformed. I was just curious about how that would be handled. I guess a retarded kid would be declared incompetent to be king, but what if it was just really weird looking?

That already happened, he was hidden away from the public and was a point of shame for the royal family.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_John_of_the_United_Kingdom

No one really cares about queen outside of canzuk countries.

>i have nothing better to do with my time so i continuously anticipate the death of some old lady that i have never met either
I’m already laughing at you.

I'll concede you that one yes, but at least I'm sure gonna have a lot of fun watching the ensuing mayhem when queenie dies. Meanwhile you'll probably cry and become depressed

No, I won’t. I’ll think it’s a shame at worst and save emotions for things that actually affect me.

>What other death of any human had as much significance and cultural impact as the queen's death will have? Remember also that this death will take place in a globalised post-internet world, so pretty much no death from medieval or ancient times can compare.
Believe me, when the dog Putin dies, the whole world will be on his ears, as after the death of Stalin. Dude, this will be news only for England. It does not affect the world.

When Stalin died, everyone in the USA was fed free borscht. Joy knew no bounds.

noooooooooo the dictator of russia died nooooooooo

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (640x480, 31K)