Does someone know why the guy in the blue shirt is more attractive than his brother?

does someone know why the guy in the blue shirt is more attractive than his brother?

i read the comments and all the girls say that the guy in blue is more attractive

why
youtube.com/watch?v=YhnBPsz44Ok

Attached: WUWtJ8k.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ARngRnlhzZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a faggot and I think they're equally attractive. Aren't they twins?

The eyes and the head shape I’d guess

go back to lookism.net

yeah they're twins

Style

I haven’t watched the video but from the screenshot the guy on the right is more attractive IMO. The one on the left has a wider face and wider nose.

Cheekbones are life

are you kidding me? the guy in brown looks like a 7/10 normal faggot

the guy in blue is a 9/10, he looks more youthful, has a better head shape, is taller, and when he picks up the smoke he turns into a 10 because of his body language (turns away from where his shoulders are squared)

>Attractive gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=ARngRnlhzZw

this old fuck on the left is more attractive than both

guy on right in brown looks more normal looking and considered more attractive from the male POV

guy on left in blue looks more attractive because he exudes value or social value and distinguishes himself more than his brother, which females find more attractive

Es por su ademan, si ves el video el pretende ser mas afable y confiado, la forma en que mira a la camara y pretende fumar, mientras que el otro nunca hace contacto visual con el lente y mira hacia los lados como evitandolo

This.

this

He’s physically attractive from a female POV too. Much more gracile features. The one on the left would be attractive on his own but almost looks like shit next to his brother.

he's gay that's why

Is this how Spanish gypsies look like ??
Give them a brighter skin and they pass as normal Southern Europeans here in Germany

Are they really Gypsies?

Wider midface, less asymmetry.

>Give them brighter skin
they already have light skin once you remove 2600 daylight hours that south spain provides.
even Aguero has borderline white skin due to England's horrid weather. And he's like 25% muslim.

Attached: 1540421800646.jpg (580x473, 52K)

yeah but they are 1%, most gypsies look like indians, gipsy femoids are hot tho

Are they considered white? Would marrying one that looks like them be considered racemixing?

no, yes

Ok so I actually watched the video, and I think people are saying the one on the left is more attractive because of his gestures in the beginning which increasingly get cringey and retarded as the video goes on, and because he looks kinda hot smoking. But objectively the one on the right is more handsome.

Both look like manthots.

But don’t tanned Southern Europeans look very similar? Isn’t it possible their heritage is entirely European?