Say something *actually* nice about the people/cultures of this region of the world

Say something *actually* nice about the people/cultures of this region of the world

Attached: ss_africa.png (4800x4795, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

French speaking Africans are based and funny AFAIK. I like them quite a lot, at least everyone I met IRL. I don't know any cuisine about this part of the world except for Ethiopia of which I already tried the food and it was delicious. West Africa looks boring but other countries look nice to visit, especially East Africa and Madagascar.

They actually wuz kangz an sheeeiiit and many of those kingdoms were just as advanced as their European and Arab counterparts

i appreciate their ability to not give a fuck and actually live life trying to have a good time. i live in a city where people are scared to even make noise. fuck my boring town

I'm an actual Africaboo. I don't want to die without setting foot on Africa at least once.

Attached: 1547766876136.png (900x540, 535K)

Reported for race bait

>people
They are not
>culture
I don't consider their "ooga booga" culture

I like their silly costumes

Attached: 6c791f1a7ff8c36ead87f477d5790928.jpg (300x459, 48K)

>as a hole
Where exactly do you want to go?

Where is this from and what is it for?

Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because Negroes have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals"

To the south of this...there is a Negro people called Lamlam. They are unbelievers. They brand themselves on the face and temples. The people of Ghanah and Takrur invade their country, capture them, and sell them to merchants who transport them to the Maghrib. There, they constitute the ordinary mass of slaves. Beyond them to the south, there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.

Attached: IbnKhaldun.jpg (330x506, 47K)

Good question. Probably the Rift Valley, where everything began.

They did a great job staying there and were only brought out to the rest of the world by Europeans and Arabs. Now it’s the opposite

I’d like to go Ethiopia one day

Attached: B47FA69E-DDC9-4F89-84CD-2194A87110C3.jpg (750x500, 80K)

I dunno, found it on pinterest and though it looked cool

Dunks on yo ass*
lmao

Attached: Lebron Dunking.jpg (2048x1280, 539K)

Why is it always MENAs and their diaspora that try to shit up threads about Africa?

How come basketball is not popular in Africa or the Black Caribbean?

I like how tightly knit communities are in those hellholes. Also their nature (+fauna) is truly unique and in places, stunningly beautiful.

dem niggas cant even afford nets lmaooooo

Mali makes good music.

That's right

They.need Buddhism to exterminate all anger and hatred within themselves.

Attached: GettyImages-74377267.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Uganda made some funny movies that I enjoyed

>t. Roach
Saudi Arabia's entire history revolves around desert and Islam
MENA people believe they're inferior to white people so they take it out on subsaharans to compensate

Back in the days my ancestors used to abuse Arabians, they even have legends about our Kings to this day lol

Rare or proxy

Actually real

Shut the fuck up you fucking ape!

Sankara was actually a good leader, shame the fucking frenchies got to mess with him

You will never be European Mehmet

How do you speak English, are you a (((wealthy elite))) Ethiopian?

>Back in the days my ancestors used to abuse Arabians, they even have legends about our Kings to this day lol
I heard Ethiopia made Yemen a vassal in ancient times which is how they got coffee. Idk if it’s true or not

Attached: 90B27819-5D1B-4095-8F45-5BC00E58D6CC.jpg (322x156, 9K)

Ethiopians have access to Internet we are just not on Jow Forums nor do we know of its existence
Try Ethiopian Facebook millions go there

How did you learn English, my Jewish Black friend?

Nah Coffee was ours first
Yemen is appropriating
English is taught in school

What are some interesting thing about Ethiopian history? Do you have any pics of traditional Ethiopian architecture like?
They are very rude desu. I also see them talking shit about Asians and Indians a lot and I often get called spic by their European diaspora.
>Back in the days my ancestors used to abuse Arabians, they even have legends about our Kings to this day lol
Tell me more

And you will never be human ooga booga. 69 iq it's like a sex position lmao

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-22-14-41-1.png (398x292, 16K)

Abraha is a legend
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha

Do you have your own version of Jow Forums in Ethiopia?

I'm still more respected than you
Yes but they're facebook groups

I doubt this user is Ethopian, he's far too smart

they are welcome in france

>Nah Coffee was ours first
Oh no I was agreeing. I was just saying/asking if that’s how Yemen got it

Stupid niggers

Attached: images (21).jpg (264x191, 10K)

You're still a sandnigger

Retard

Yemen 1950, it was 4.3 million.
Ethiopian 1950 20m

OK Mohamed
Most likely yes I've read something about us exporting to them

>I'm still more respected than you
lol wut
I'm not a mudslime and my skin is white. Get fucked

TALK SHIT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL DROP YO ASS NIGGA

Attached: big nigga.png (900x900, 1.03M)

I wonder if Yemen is alright

Do you guys get a lot of Jamaican or Italian tourist?

>Abraha, was an Aksumite army general, then the viceroy of southern Arabia for the Kingdom of Aksum, and later declared himself an independent King of Himyar. Abraha ruled much of present-day Arabia and Yemen from at least 531–547 CE to 555–570 CE
Based. Do Arabs fear the ETHIOPIAN BVLL to this day?

He is still in their legends and even mentioned in the Quran

Italian tourists yes
Idk about Jamaicans. When Italian tourists come we kinda rub it in their faces lol

Kek. So what’s going on with China in Ethiopia? I hear they’re building lots of rails

Alot of rail nah that's Kenya
But they're building industrial parks they're making like a dozen i don't follow their projects tho

>and my skin is white.
user, I...

Attached: tomoko03.jpg (400x554, 28K)

>measuring intelligence by IQ.
Now your just saying your inferior to Europeans lardass

God imagine projecting your retarded racism on others this hard

Our IQ level is on par with Europeans. K*rds lower the average.

Attached: images.jpg (708x433, 56K)

>yep instead of ignoring retarded shitposter faggots I'll lower myself to their level further ruining the conversation

Uganda fascinates me. I was looking at the streets of Kampala and Entebbe and I saw these weird looking mansions.

I want to go there some day

Is it true that Ethiopia's one of the fastest growing countries in Africa?
Lol okay

I'm new to this forum

Post pics

They say we are, technically we are growing but at the same time we aren't. Our infrastructure is improving at least

>Dirty Muslim Arab trash looking down on Subsaharyan BVLLs

Such insecurity!

I cringe so hard when I see Africans bashing other Africans just because of color or race, in the end of the day we Africans are all connected to each other and we all share some common ancestors. DNA tests proof that ALL Africans including North Africans have indigenous Sub Saharan DNA.

HOW THIS NIGGA HAVE INTERNET LMAO

Heh... idk

So by your own logic every European on this site is racist? You see three fags in one thread and that's all you need? You even included an American before when you couldn't validate your own paranoid delusions.

He is just butthurt MENAs are being called out for their racism ITT. Don't bother with him
>but at the same time we aren't
What do you mean?

What are Ethiopian weddings like?

I see. How long have you been around and what board did you start out at?

Ethiopian chicks are hot as fuck

Parts of the US (like Washington DC) have a lot and they're nice to look at

I was just bantering buddy. We Arabs have been inferior since the fall of the Abbasid Caliphate.
Seriously though, the only Africans who actually have a bit of civilization are the Muslim ones.

Everyone has an African ancestor

I was going to include him, too but I correctly foresaw that would try to diverge from topic by alluding to it

We get along fine with other East Africans and West African nations are cool with us too.
Lots of poverty around here
Very colorful and noisy not my scene
6 days
Wrong and wrong

That's not true, current DNA scientists are starting to disprove that theory.

This
Fuck off already

I'm butthurt of your obsession with us. You always generalize us and always enter threads solely to insult us.

Proof?

Ethiopian user, why are there so many Ethiopian diaspora artists in the West?

Kelela, Amine, the Weeknd... Just off the top of my head

Are they known in Ethiopia?

Attached: kelela.jpg (1440x1775, 675K)

I'm a Moroccan berber North African, DNA shows that we Moroccans have some connection with Horners (Ethiopians) and I consider all African brothers. Africans have it hard enough, we shouldn't infight.

I honestly can't think of a single thing except that they're good at some sports

I had Eithiopian food once and it was alright. That's about it.

>A fucking nigger lover spic calls us mena
Oh no

It's right and you know it.

Attached: OOGABOOGA.png (300x316, 46K)

I like Kenya

>the only Africans who actually have a bit of civilization are the Muslim ones.
Imagine being this retarded
>Lots of poverty around here
Do you think that will improve in the future? Or is all the money being invested in Ethiopia basically kept by the elite?

Yes, you're MENA.
Yes, you're Persio Arabized Turks.
Yes, you owe Arabs who introduced the meaning of civilization to your ancestors.
No, if you weren't Muslims, you'd have never known what Anatolia is, let alone Istanbul. Instead you'd be throat singing like a dying goat in Mongolia.

>I'm butthurt of your obsession with us.
Don't think so highly of yourself
>always enter threads solely to insult us.
I made this thread about BLACK Africans not you lmao

Attached: 1559096763211.png (1920x1080, 389K)

Stop shitting up this thread with your pre-pubescent ebin edgy racism faggot

Stop coping Cristiano.
Islam gave Africans Tombaktu
Paganism gave Africans ignorance and tribalism
Christianity gave African colonialism.

desu if I go to North Africa I'll be called names and harassed.
Thots here love the Weeknd, they squeal when they heard him sing some Amharic
We really shouldn't, I look forward to the day where I can walk around in a North African city without getting called Kahloosh
Do you senpai
I don't wanna talk politics, it could get me in trouble

You will never be european

Hello.
How are the Italian attempts at colonisation in the late XIX Century and the subsequent invasions of the 1930s seen in your country? Have you ever come in contact with anyone that lived through those times?

I would like to try Ethiopian food cause from what I've seen they use this kind of flat bread to eat it and it reminds of how we use tortillas some times
Why Kenya