Why yes I'm a british bathroom how did you know?

>why yes I'm a british bathroom how did you know?
>is it the piss smelling carpet, perharps?

Attached: 51xVHaaxddL.jpg (375x500, 35K)

Do they really?

Why the fuck would you put carpet in your restroom?

>step out of the shower
>damp the carpet and get shit all over your soles

No way. I cannot believe this. Actually when parents were searching for a house when I was younger I remember seeing a home with carpeted bathrooms. Fucking disgusting

This make no sense
Do they really?

t. has carpet floors in other rooms

Do you piss in other rooms as well?

a few months ago i had to demo a bathroom with carpet (i installed a new title floor). it was the "kids bathroom". it took me 3 days and i got violently sick with the flu afterwards.

NEVER AGAIN. traumatized me tearing that nasty carpet out. when i made a cut and finally started pulling it up throusands of little crumbs and hairs filled the air around me. feeling sick just thinking about it

lads please delete this thread, i have a carpeted bathroom and i feel belittled

You're keeping that carpet nice and clean, don't you?

only when i come home completely shitfaced

No he doesn't, his carpet is full of piss stains and germs

based. I often piss in bottles, cans and everything I can get my hands on. Once I pissed through the window and heard some faggot get mad at it. Fuck him.

British hotels offer the best bathroom experience. I stayed in this hotel in Scotland and the stench in every single room was absolutely atrocious

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-204711.png (720x1440, 436K)

kek

>Once I pissed through the window and heard some faggot get mad at it. Fuck him.
lmao based
but to be honest I don't do it on purpose, I am coherent enough to find my way home, but I sleepwalk-piss in the middle of the night

>stench
>Italian flag
Mate, that smell was you. Wogs stink.

Your cuckstamp doesn't make you british

pic related the dining room, nice and smelly

Attached: IMG_20190725_205420.jpg (720x937, 126K)

same. i can't really get drunk to the point of total blackout, but I always do weird shit.

What hotel did you stay in?

Muthu Royal in Thurso

You went into a town in the backarse of Scotland mate what did you expect?

that's not an excuse for having smelly carpets everywhere, remove them and clean the floors how hard could it be?

Are my other rooms pissed/shit in and frequently full of steam/water

There are shit hotels everywhere. Not our problem. I’ve also never seen a carpeted bathroom in my life.

>no bidets
imagine the smell

>I’ve also never seen a carpeted bathroom in my life.

doubt

I honestly haven’t. It’s retarded design. Why would I have?

it's typical in britain, just like the twin faucets thing and the terrible wallpapers

Ahh yes forgot I was in 1983

They seriously do that?

I've been to England once and it looked similar. Seems they haven't been renovating since the 70s.

Attached: 1563995480867.png (741x568, 29K)

Shut up muslimfag.

Never seen two adjacent faucets in my life.

Why are British sanitary standards so bad? I mean they're not unclean people.

I've never seen a single faucet in Britain, except for public toilets

god dog that is disgusting

>two sinks
Why do they still do this

Shitty pipes apparently

Tradition.

one is hot and the other is cold, because thye cant figure out how to have both in one. interesting people

My bathroom has a tiled floor and single faucet sink.

how the fuck is having shitty faucets a tradition? Everyone else used to have those and moved on to single faucets. This isn't retrogaming

wash your ass.

It’s common sense then.

just dont piss on the floor

to soak up the pee when it gets everywhere

that's actually putrid

thanks for sharing

I do transcriptions of UK rental properties and they've never had carpeted floors

English "people"

Brits are fucking mental.
Dollar Tree shilling fags.

that's one sink with two faucets

never seen this in my life

nothing he said was larping as British. Brits barely even say wog anymore, aussies have co-opted it

Fuck you, go back to eating Justin Trudeau’s cock.

that's a toilet lad

Attached: 200020_588856.jpg (604x340, 75K)

In case you want hot and cold water separately.

We have small carpets in the bathroom, there is neither water nor piss on them. Only subhumans have bathrooms with water on the floor, hair on the sink/shower and watery-like soap that feels too disgusting to use.

Never seen a carpeted bathroom in my life

Previous tenant (old lady) had this when I moved in. Asked the landlord why anyone would do this and apparently they just endure the piss stench and replace it once a year, just so the bathroom/toilet floors are warm in the winter. Luckily it's cheap to replace with some vinyl.

used to be a big thing in the 1970s. Lots of tourists from poor countries can only afford to stay in the shittiest B&B so they still find it somehow

yes, we really do. god only knows why.