Listen to a couple of Latvian and Lithuanian songs...

Listen to a couple of Latvian and Lithuanian songs. Why do those languages sound like Hindi or some other Indian language? Especially those 80s new wave or new romantic songs, for example Latvian band Jumprava.

Attached: 593.png (657x527, 127K)

If you type random Estonian words into youtube you get indian music videos. Hmmmmmmm

what do you mean?

do the needful sir and mind your own bobs ok

this

If you listen to a song in Latvian and a song in Hindi, the languages sound similar or the same. Maybe it is just the phonology.

Latvian is Indo European so ye i guess. Funny how Latvian and Indian are more similar than Latvian and Estonian (in core) even though the distance is just a few hundred kilometers

Lithuanian sounds Russian, Estonians sound Finnish. Latvian is kinda weird.

Well, my point is that Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc. do not sound Indian, but Latvian and Lithuanian sound much closer.

Latvian sounds German

Not really

>Estonians sound Finnish
no shit homie thats like saying Ukrainian sounds like Russian, Estonian is very similar to finnish but with a stronger lower german influence

latvian sounds like an alien is trying to impersonate a drunk estonian

Eh, I don't find that the Latvian language sounds German, but Latvians can sound German when they speak English sometimes, like the German mad scientist archetype almost, with a mix of Russian.

I think it's mostly because of you listened to Jumprava. Lead singer has a tad nasally voice, and the production is similar to what you can hear in Bollywood films.

Baltic and Sanskrit are close.
Hindu is quite far from Baltic languages.

Yes chill we know you're ugro Finn mongol bros.

other than some common words Estonian and Latvian are like day and night too

Latvian sounds like an Italian trying to speak Russian

thats actually pretty accurate

>I think it's mostly because of you listened to Jumprava. Lead singer has a tad nasally voice, and the production is similar to what you can hear in Bollywood films.
So how about Práta Vétra then? They sound Indian when they sing in Latvian.

Not hearing it at all.
What exactly sounds Indian?

The combination of vowels and consonants, I suppose.

I just spent 15 minutes listening to various Indian languages.
Hindi has plenty of sounds that Latvian doesn't have.
Latvian has plenty of sounds that Punjab and Urdu don't have.