Not FUD - FACTS

Did you know that 1 person (Chris Larsen) in Ripple owns over 5% of the circulating supply? He owns 5.19 BILLION XRP

That's just 1 Person. I'll tell you how much more the others have.

>Google: Chris Larsen 5.19 billion XRP
>google.ca/search?ei=By6IW8OpDprD0PEPvJ-7iAk&q=Chris Larsen 5.19 billion XRP&oq=Chris Larsen 5.19 billion XRP&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i160k1.116359.118450.0.118581.17.16.0.0.0.0.124.969.15j1.16.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..1.9.629...0j0i67k1.0.lYGeJXnOQ_w

I wonder if they dumped at ATH like Charlie Lee did
FUCK FOR-PROFIT COMPANIES
FUCK FOUNDER KIKES WHO HOARD ALL THE TOKENS

Attached: 1485327335838.jpg (258x544, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tokens
forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?t=9900&p=63242
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is not included in the circulating supply

Right.
Why are people on the Ripple Reddit saying that Chris Larsen can take out their funds every now and then?
Is it included or it isnt?

Because that actually makes it worse if you realize. They just include it whenever they want to dump their own shares??

>he thinks a for-profit company with kike CEO's aren't in it for the money

>Is it included or it isnt?
it isn't, i just sait it read it again

Source?

>Did you know that 1 person (Chris Larsen) in Ripple owns over 5% of the circulating supply?
you said it is, so you have to prove it is, i know it isn't but im not going to spoon fed you, unless you admit that you have no source backing your claim

>so you have to prove it is
What?
I even gave you the google link you retard.

So far 2 random people (probably XRP hodlers) saying 'nuh he doesnt' while saying I have no source.
Read the OP post, slowly....

Attached: brainlet_cant_google.jpg (1810x933, 259K)

you sait it is part of the circulating supply which you can't prove
>over 5% of the circulating supply?
see, you said circulating supply, which is false

I don't care if he dumps I am screwed yes but his long term dedication can make him incredibly wealthy. Makes me bullish short term for XRP its really low now if he could push it up to a $3 before he dumps on us it would make him extremely wealthy and to a lesser extent.

Its a crypto project that could really stick around for a long time just a reminder for me not to get complacent with this stock and profit take every now and then.

Thanks OP.

You think I can't prove it, but in honest terms, neither can you lol.
Circulating supply or total supply? What does it matter? YOU CAN'T Prove it ISN'T Circulating supply.

I don't have to prove anything when the actual guy said he owns over 5% of the entire supply of Ripple

Did you even READ MY sources? Or are you objectively trying to catch someone to say this is FUD?

The facts are right there on the internet and you can ignore it as much as you want

>complacent with this stock and profit take every now and then.
It's funny you say that. Chris Larsen also has 15% share in Ripple company

>he could push it up to a $3 before he dumps on us
Um. Yeah im not testing that again. Already learned my lesson in December.

Well I everything sold in Nov 17 not touching cryptos until June of this year. Overall I am feeling all right.

>You think I can't prove it, but in honest terms, neither can you lol.
>neither can you lol.
you just admitted that you can't prove it
chris larsen's xrp isn't included in the circulating supply bud, your statement is false
>Already learned my lesson in December.
lmao you are butthurt because you lost money in with ripple and now you shill stellar and fud ripple every day
we already know each other

Attached: laugh.jpg (634x650, 40K)

> until June of this year.
Hopefully you bought at the end of June.

>we already know each other
What? I don't know where you're coming from but you are clearly mad over this piece of information that you can neither prove or disapprove. But yeah, keep acting like "I can't prove' anything, when the guy literally says he OWNS OVER 5% of the Ripple CIRCULATION

How does it feel knowing 1 kike CEO can dump whenever he wants and you, as some 'poor baghodler' aren't even titled to be an 'investor' so they can do whatever they want.

Something called escrow Jesus get educated.

Meant July. I really butchered that sentence sorry user. I am watching the aviator on my other screen.

Do you have the source for Chris Larsen's escrow account?

>I am watching the aviator on my other screen.
Nice. Good movie

5.19 billion xrp is 5% of the total supply which is diferent from the circulating supply,
>What? I don't know where you're coming from
maybe this pic refreshes your memory

Attached: comparison.png (1713x818, 527K)

there is something characteristic in your writing, i could recognize you just by reading one of your posts

My point about him owning 5% of the total supply still hasn't clicked in yet apparently.
You say 5 billion XRP isn't in the circulating supply, but you can't prove nor disapprove if Chris Larsen has a couple XRP wallets inside the circulating supply or not.
To that, you still haven't proven anything but 'give proofs first THEN i'll spoonfeed you'. Kek, no thanks, you don't have any proofs.
He has 5 billion XRP in an unregulated market. He doesn't have to please you or anyone else. He's the BOARD OF DIRECTORS kek

>posting stellar garbage because he's this mad about FUD
Ironically, Stellar doesn't give its board of directors 5% of the total supply, so I don't know why you're bringing up Stellar

kek, what?

i got the money you lost right here in my pocket lol thanks
too sad you were too much of a dumb normie to realize we were in a huge bubble
>the eternal bullrun im going to be rich yay!!
lmao
you should unironically buy xrp again now that stellar has mooned and xrp is at the bottom, this is literally 2017 levels, oversold af, im acumulating more

>still bringing up Stellar
kek you are triggered

Why would I buy XRP when 1 guy has over 5% of the total supply?
Are you retarded? Do you think I buy crypto so I can get into centralized bullshit?

Do you even know the goal of crypto?
>too sad you were too much of a dumb normie to realize we were in a huge bubble
Kek you retarded newfag think its all about money

anyways, nobody is impressed that ripple ceo has 5% of xrp tokens, he sometimes even donates part of it, he is not going to shoot at his foot by trying to crash the price
some of the other popular coins out there have really fucking bad distribution, like one adress holding 10, even sometimes 20% of the total supply
etherscan.io/tokens
just pick some known coins and click the "holders" label and click the "Token Holders Chart" and see by yourself how most coins have even worse distributions, and those holders are not ceo or anything, just whales, that actually could have some interest in supressing prices

>he sometimes even donates part of it,
Do you have source on this?

forum.ripple.com/viewtopic.php?t=9900&p=63242

Why are you samefagging? Fucking newfags...

>As CEO, Doug runs the foundation, building a team and funding operations using Chris’s pledge of 7 billion XRP, which will be donated over time.

So he's literally giving away XRP to niggers? Um. Who does he think he is? Bill Gates?
What a fucking retard

Thank you for the source. As much as this crook thinks he's trying to mask his investments, trying to act like he's 'donating' his XRP is laughable

Attached: ripplefoundation.jpg (1801x758, 453K)

>using Chris’s pledge of 7 billion XRP
yeah he now has 5.19 billion xrp, that thing has been running since 2015 or some shit
>So he's literally giving away XRP to niggers? Um. Who does he think he is? Bill Gates?
lmao
that money comes out of his pocket so i don't really care

to make it clear im in the mid of the buttfucking nowhere with bad connecting and dynamic ip
fBYF9elq is me

IDGAF because I'm not in XRP i said it was a jewcoin from the start. If you're in XRP and you lose money from a scam it's your own fault.

what are you holding user?

Oh ok my bad.
This actually isn't making sense to me. Is he legitimately giving them XRP or selling it on the market to then donate the money?

Lots of people set up 'foundations' to realistically wash their yearly investments and not have to deal with taxes.
I appreciate the source but I don't think you'll know more about it since those types of legal frameworks are there to protect him, not necessarily paint him as this 'humble guy giving his bread crumbs to niggers'
All rich ppl are crooks who try to not pay taxes and he's literally following in the same steps to safeguard his own investments

Do I give a shit about taxes? No. But Ripple is a legit company so this all goes into the grey area.

how much does Brad own?

I'll be posting that later.

Last bump before I move onto the next CEO/Board of Director

Bezos owns 17% of Amazon stock I guess Amazon is worthless?

Attached: 1535528526997.png (1335x891, 332K)