This confuses and enrages the Arab

This confuses and enrages the Arab.

Attached: 1200px-LetterP.svg.png (1200x1200, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begadkefat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:-Ь

ebic

This literally kills the non-middle eastern

Attached: 0058-500x500-500x500.png (500x500, 10K)

Tel Abib

This BTFOs the Ashkenazi.

Attached: kisspng-ayin-arabic-alphabet-arabic-wikipedia-letter-pencil-arabic-letters-5aeb70cbae0c99.3804137115 (260x400, 15K)

>this enrage the Hebrew

Attached: 9a12c056067a1403246cb0df110a1813--tattoos-in-hebrew-yahweh-tattoo.jpg (400x400, 52K)

And this BTFOs every Jew

Attached: 1200px-15-Dad.svg.png (1200x1008, 44K)

Only the middle and top left are forbidden from being written (and only the top left is forbidden from being spoken)

I said they have a problem with P not V ya dingus

This fills the Russian with dread and fear.

Attached: 1200px-Letter_h.svg.png (1200x1200, 15K)

This causes jealousy and anger to rupture within the anglo
imagine using "th" instead, pathetic

Attached: Þ.png (225x225, 952)

This O B L I T E R A T E S the non grecophone

Attached: Greek_letter_gamma.svg.png (1280x960, 17K)

They also don't have /v/, though I suppose they would more likely pronounce it as Tel Afif

We say Tel Abib is what I’m trying to tell you. We don’t have the V either. Though I love how we say Bebzi for Pepsi

Lest in Peace Japan

Attached: 1200px-LetterR.svg.png (1200x1200, 19K)

We are talking about sounds, not orthography you retard. Anglos are one of the few people that this doesn't BTFO

Are you Pali?

This breaks the Hebghew.

Fuck you, I was gonna post that same image.

Attached: 1D5B1-500x500.png (500x500, 7K)

Only angloids can't use it, we have a rolling r

This makes some Poles suffer

Attached: 6864521cbc860e6bf78dafa2ab71ac14.jpg (855x1096, 51K)

This destroys all but the French, the German, and the Jew.

Attached: Voiced_uvular_fricative_(vector).svg.png (1200x1200, 15K)

only old mizrahim do a uvular trill. the most common realization is a voiced uvular fricative.

Shut up nerd

Europeans can't even.

Attached: Japanese_Hiragana_kyokashotai_HU.png (500x500, 3K)

I'm neither confused nor enraged

This reveals the Indian

Attached: Voiced_retroflex_stop_(vector).svg.png (1200x1200, 20K)

The Anglo's Mark of Cain.

Attached: 1200px-Alveolar_approximant_(vector).svg.png (1200x1200, 7K)

Yes you are, gabish?

ʋat?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

depends on where he's from.

Yup

Literally nobody

This one is actually surprisingly common, even in Euro languages

Half Yaffa Half Nablus

*debends :D

w0t

This kills the chinaman.

Attached: images.png (204x246, 1K)

Is it true that you pronounce qaaf as alif/hamzah?

The other way around, they pronounce r as l

Yea for most things. Only exception of the top of my head is Quran... I can’t think of anything else

What have you done to my "Я" letter you wretch!?
Turn it back! NOW!

Attached: 12121212.png (800x757, 92K)

>ly is now just j

Attached: 142468567384.png (194x200, 47K)

Interdasting. As you might know we pronounce qaaf as kaaf. Interesting to see that we both lost it.

This annihilates the jjokbari.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Watch this!
Ы (∀)
Ь(∀)|

What is the hardest English sound for you guys to pronounce?

th

what the fuck is this shit

I think the difference is that we use formal Arabic often in religion on a daily routine so we still pronounce those sounds everyday as opposed to you guys... which I think you guys dropped many sounds in modern herbrew? I’m not sure

>denasalized nasal stop
nigga that's just a /b/

Stop spinning my letters! I'm afraid!

Attached: hudozhnica-iz-rossii-olga-vishnevskaya-stala-znamenita-posle-oblagorazhivaniya-nenavistnogo-mema-pep (587x531, 31K)

Th? Semitic languages should be able to make that sound? For us we have both ث and ذ

ث sounds like breath
ذ sounds like though or this

th as in 'the' or like in 'thin'

>china

Attached: 128937819871.png (1300x956, 837K)

>the Danish r kills everyone

Yeah, but the sounds are dropped on different levels.
There is qaaf and things like , which are completely lost
There are ayin and heth, which aren't used by most modern speakers, but are still used by some older mizrahim, and even most Ashkenazim can pronounce it if they try
We also don't actually pronounce alef or he at all in rapid speech, but do in slow speech or singing.

There are also stuff like sin and taf, but those were lost already in late biblical times.

Do Jews not have this sound? Since it exists in Arabic, I assumed it did in Hebrew too

Both? "the" would be pronounced as "de" or "ze" here, and "thin" would be pronounced as "fin".

No

This makes the European gag.

Attached: Retroflex_approximant_(vector).svg.png (1200x1200, 14K)

"t"
Cause it sounds like our "ц" for me.
"r" also cause it's so different from our "p" letter and we don't have similar sound in our language.

This was already lost in Hebrew in medieval times, but is hinted in the orthography.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begadkefat
I think some Ashkenazi dialects preserved it, but modern Hebrew is based on the Mizrahi dialect.

Damn lol y’all got lazy. I’d expect the proud Jew to maintain the language a bit more

I find nothing confusing about it

Attached: 1563938560278.jpg (500x540, 39K)

can you pronounce "h" without it becoming "x" or "г"?

Which one represents your holy quadragraph more accurate?
>Jam jest, który jest = I(in form implying that next verb in 3rd person singular form is actually 1st person singular ), so literally - I Is The-One-Who(masculine) Is
>Jestem który jestem - I'm the-one-who am

at least we have five vowels

Attached: copejak.png (808x805, 516K)

Yes! It's just exhale, isn't it?

more like anime boster :D

I'm not sure, I think the first

>"t"
you guys have a t sound though
>"r"
ah of course, it's funny I've noticed that english learners struggle with the 'r' sound but lots of english speakers can easily do a rolled r even though we don't have it in our langauge

then why do you say gitler and gollandia?

I can barely differentiate retarded anglo vowels, let alone replicate them properly

The English rhotic is one of the rarest and most unusual in the world.

This kills me when I'm talking fast

Attached: 1.jpg (750x750, 24K)

my russian friends always make fun of me when I try to read Russian outloud because I don't pronounce every vowel as "a"
why do you even have the letter "o"? just to fool foreigners?

We got 3 give or take the extended vowels. Arabic is all consonants

Yeah I know. Hebrew is also mostly consonants, we use vowels almost only for grammar.

yay we're special :)
yeah there are a lot

The Ashkenazi pronunciation of Hebrew is an abomination unto God.

Imagine a world in which all English speakers went extinct. And so a bunch of anglophone Frenchmen, in an effort to preserve "ze english language", decided to form a colony in the UK, but the majority of the anglophone French don't have an adequate mastery of English phonology so everyone is forced to speak with a shitty French accent.

Thank god Modern Israeli Hebrew is based on the Mizrahi dialect

based cedilha

Attached: 00C7-500x500.png (500x500, 7K)

>Israel flag
>why do you say gitler
Oh nononONONONONO!

ok, no jokes. When we was adopting words containing the "h" sound it just became to the "г" sound, that's all. Why didn't it became to the "х" sound? Dunno lol.

I think of that word because you always hear Russian boomer veterans talking about how they killed gitler on may 9th

How do this many generations of Jews still know the word Yahweh if you can't write or speak it?

I've also seen Russians pronounce ה as ח. This one weird Russian autist I knew in highschool once said "חייל חיטלר" to be edgy, that cracked me up.

It's written in bibles, we are just forbidden from saying it out loud or writing it in any other place.
Kabalists think that this isn't actual the name of god, and that the real name was kept by the priests in the temple and is now lost.

a. not everyone is religious, b. it's written in scriptures. But there's a controversy as to how it should be pronounced (Yehova/Yahveh)

Yes, the Jow Forums is more common among older russians, while /x/ is more common among young russians that don't integrate

>xeil xitler
lmao

To be fair, even the biggest fedora tippers will automatically pronounce יהוה as "adonai" when reading outloud due to 12 years of brainwashing.

Not me because I'm a kibbutznik masterrace and grew up among heathens, we literally said Yehova in Bible class.

"Z" and "C".
This kill the fucking panchitos and retards American who speak Mexican Spanish and try to tell Spaniards they speak badly their own language.
And it's always American flags.
Fuck burgers.

damn, i'm jealous

So Arab Jews? I guess then they never really left the fold of Hebrew

This enrages everyone

Attached: pic007.gif (402x240, 16K)

>aspirated vowels

Attached: i understand now.png (510x346, 209K)

These languages enrage and bring confusion to the world

Attached: Huns and bins.jpg (1890x1181, 67K)

I am from southern Spain. We do not pronnounce the S at the end of the word ( a bit like french) but we open the vowels when It is plural to distinguish the plural from the singular.

So bird wich is Pajaro in Spanish would be something like this in plural in my dialect

Pajarooh.

based
I think it's gonna be erased from Portuguese in 100 years time, they're gonna call it "outdated"

absolutely disgusting m8
no offense