7 tx/s and some guys still believe the meme that btc will replaces banks. Kek get real

7 tx/s and some guys still believe the meme that btc will replaces banks. Kek get real

Attached: images (21).jpg (300x168, 9K)

it could be 1tx/s for what we know and world will adopt it as long as there no middle kike who oversees it

BITCOIN IS THE FUTURE OF MONEY. YOU WONT GET MY PRECIOUS BITCOIN WITH YOUR FUD. STOP FUDDING. IT'S ENOUGH NOW.

Attached: ARGHAAASFJ.jpg (250x182, 5K)

Hahaha 2nd post your deluded

excuse me sir how much transactions per second has gold sir

Cool story.

>send money between banks
>takes 2 days

Gold isn't used as an exchange and it depends how many units you split it into even with only 1000 units you could achieve more than 7 tx/s what do

Send money between banks in same country instant use card at shop instant. If scale of tx going through swift was put onto btc it would take years to get through a days worth of international transactions. Kek

having problem using Jow Forums there you silly boomer kike ?

Attached: crying-while-laughing-emoji-57d7b78e7bca3.jpg (540x960, 35K)

There is a solution

>1500 tx/s
>Soon to be upgraded to 60000tx/s
> Decentralised
> 4 second transfers soon to be 1 second
> Fees less than 0.1 c per transaction

Xrp

Seriously though other then being the first crypto what does bitcoin do better than the rest?

this

+ 2 days to add your friend's IBAN

if btc tried to do swifts job it would kneel over no one would get a transaction through kek

Id recommend you read or listen to the bitcoin standard. This isnt about who can send and receive the most emails. People said the same shit about feather coin.

it's the most fairly distributed and decentralized
no other coin can achieve what bitcoin has done so there's no argument really

also tx batching and LN do more transactions you are not aware of
there are many upgrades in the pipeline too
they refuse to become centralized like a paypal copy shitcoin

Why not this? Everyone got it from the fork, and as far as I know you can actually use it

Attached: 3df45tr.jpg (2400x1271, 147K)

because it's run by a bunch of scammers had EDA abuse that distributed 100k+ coins outside protocol consensus and it's the minority chain on sha-256 hashing
it's literally garbage

Im at work but id post the picture of Craig frenching the french dude.

less secure, a single BTC pool could literally take over BCH, the only thing stopping them is that it's worthless kek

it will never replace the banks but it will kill gold.

Doesn't seem to be that good a store of value either especially when it can be as volatile as the lira

sure OP. lemme know how it feels when you fomo in at 40k

Plus LN fails 99% of the time over 300 dollars and all those transactions have to be settled on chain at some point

I have made my investments and stand by them I won't fomo into btc and feel no need to shill my investments here

a month ago I bought a $25 gift card no problem
it's growing every day
1,000s of transactions happen and are consolidated into 1
I've had 1 channel I opened with about $250 2 months ago, I've used it 50 times
at the beginning there were a lot of failures, now not many at all, really only if you try to spend a lot of money it fails which will be fixed in the next upgrade
they're going to do multipath payments
it's pretty sweet technology

THIS.. it fucking cost me 3.95$ to run my CARD at the dmv today...why. fucking why

Took 9 days for a check to clear for my mortgage. I had to CALL and tell them to take it off hold. There money was gone from account 1 and was not in account 2. IT WAS UNUSABLE between 2 banks and me.. how is that possible. For 9 days

Xrp is garbage if you knew what it really is

This

Its because of how small the market is right now. Its tiny in comparison

> I can't understand Lightning Network so I will create a post to troll someone into explaining it to me because I'm too stupid
FTFY

Don't fall for this shit.
LN isn't p2p it's fucking routed through middlemen

Fuck you cunt for ruining crypto.

Attached: VISA.jpg (320x240, 15K)

>Have 500k in bank
>FDIC will only insure up to 250k
>Go to withdrawal
>Sorry please fill out these docs and we will get back to you in a week when we find it
>But..but..its my money

>LN isn't p2p it's fucking routed through middlemen
> HURR DURR I DON'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING SO IT MEANS IT'S BAD BUZZWORD BAD

The day that banks start treating your money as such, is the day btc will falter. It will never come though, they are too filled with greed and too integral in an already broken and corrupt system.

How do I into a LN node? I'm running a normal node but the last "set up a LN node" article I saw was gobbledy gook to me

>Credits can do 100k tps
>he unironically think it's better than BTC/ETH

kys, the only coins which i trust the legitamate of their TPS are BTC/ETH and Zilliqa for a lesser degree.

This
Tkey are sleazy faggots
Kiss on twitter to virtue signal homos
Then come here and spill bullshit about muh corecucks muh kikes of the blockstream

i don't even bother responding to these threads, i used to be just like you OP, a worthless dumb faggot, i mocked bitcoin and bitcoin advocates, i found out about it in 2014, i had plenty of money coming in, i could have bought 50 or even a 100 bitcoin no problem

but instead i trolled the bitcoin apostles on somethingawful

the suffering i felt in the beginning of 2017 was beyond comprehension

but i bought OP, i pulled myself out of the nocoiner pyre i had thrown myself in and i bought with everything i had

if i bought the way i buy now in 2014 i'de already have ten million dollars, more even

but that's fine, because i'll still get to 21 and ill still become a bitcoin millionaire

but you faggot OP, you're gonna burn

Attached: Moloch_the_god.gif (200x352, 61K)

ok user I had some btc in 2k12 and sold it because I had to pay a bill do I regret that yes of course I do who doesn't regret loosing out on money. But now I just fail to see how it's better than other solutions that's just me though

He's not wrong though.

tfw we literally worship the "golden bull" here waiting for it's fabled run
It won't be part any of the biblical prophecies r-right guys?

Attached: 1535033491423.jpg (740x900, 124K)

>tfw we literally worship the "golden bull" here
it's just memeing don't take it too literally!