The truth about france

>Paris is a shithole
>France doesn't have a culture anymore
>50% of french have foreign ancestries
>Most of the cities are dangerous
>This country is filled with leftist and libtards
>Marseille is a shithole
>Bretons,Corsicans,and southrons from Cote d'azur are all subhumans ( but I respect corsicans )
>france has too many foreigners, I am a zoomer and most people like to claim their origins and how exotic they are
>France is not a country, France is like a huge compagny, everyone work for its own benefice
>French people hate foreigners, but they don't have the balls to vote for the far right
>The ' good " parts of france are small town, most of them are TOP TIER
>nothern france is a shithole
>Ile de france = worst shithole ( need to be nuked)
>life is expensive
>education sucks in france and with the new bac reform it is even worse than before
>most of the youth is retarded as fuck
>France has a lot of ghettos
>The only times I felt like I was in France was when I was in holiday in Vendée or in Bretagne ( I live in a shithole )
>French people are very swarthy in cities, but very handsome and white in in the countryside
>France is dying, or should I say died long time ago
>French are very pessimistic, they think france will never rise again
>French people are the european union ( because of the german,) ( except the libtards)
>there are no mores values in the french society, divorce, promiscuity is very common
>this country is full of homosexuals and metrosexuals ( IN THE CITIES IT IS EVEN WORSE)
>French aren't nationalistic anymore, in france if you put a french flag on your house someone will throw a stone at your house
>if you are a chad, you will get laid a lot, and even more if you are not french

Thank you americans for ruining this country, france turned into a hippy shithole because of you.

Attached: Drapeau de la France_0.png (344x257, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkSQ6_XhvjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hate the european union*

France’s ideologies are dangerous to mankind and have been for centuries.

Prends un tripcode tocard

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

french people are too brilliant for subhumans like you

you hijacked everything, you fat ass american

>>French people hate foreigners, but they don't have the balls to vote for the far right
Le Pen is an incompetent women, agree with everything else

c'est quoi ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Honestly France could be awesome, probably he best country in the world but boomer ruined eveything

I wonder if the autist from Bretagne still posts. You'd make an amazing couple with him, and maybe you'd both stop posting and leave us be in peace.

France has been stagnant recently. You gave into “progressivism” and let go of liberty. Such a false land. We still are on our first constitution because we hold accountability for ourselves (to an extent). As opposed to the French who are on constitution #5 and can’t do shit without the nation falling in shambles. The USA is far from perfect but France is a shell of what she once was.

bretons are subhumans, but me, I am human and I have feelings

what does america have to do with this? you were a sovereign antion after ww2 and had nukes since 1960, they shouldn't be able to tell you shit
for all of this you only have yourself to blame

Attached: 1564081393551.jpg (883x612, 148K)

All Europeans are vermin.

What do modern day French think of the english? Do you forgive us about Joan of arc?

The difference between you and me ?

you get shot
I do not get shot

here is the main difference, mutt

La réforme de l'éducation c'est pour que les nègres et les bougnoules réussissent à avoir leur diplôme?

>I am human
No, you aren't.

French on Jow Forums are the worst

you can't deny it, here is the truth, this is the country we live in

>Do you forgive us about Joan of arc?
Never

I remember back in the 2000' we hadnt all those things like Transgender, LGBT ect, but americans faggots and anglos subhuman brought us all of this shithole in France
also you german destroyed france, you attacked us and we need reparation

Errr... France can rise again, if it resorts to ethnic cleansing you’d have your country back in less than a month. Until then... just sit back till the next war breaks out

>Thank you americans for ruining this country, france turned into a hippy shithole because of you.

The burger is ( ) unironically right, modern leftism, modernism, feminism, moral relativism, it all sprouted in France.
Look up French Theory.

we don't think about england
when french people think about england they think of brexit
But I guess most french respect england a lot

Non, ca supprime les matières telles que les maths, la physique la svt, et ca rajoute des trucs de merde genre histoire politique et des trucs plein de propagande. En gros tu peux faire le lycée sans rien faire en mathématiques

France is still doing pretty good compared to other european countries, a lot of whom are litteraly about to collapse

All true or almost, I live in the Parisian suburb and it's comfy af and white but it's pretty much an exception so yeah.
It willl either burn and explode or slowly turn into Haiti/Brazil.
I couldn't give less of a fuck about what germans, brits or worse, non europeans, have to say on the matter they are still subhumans and their country sucks dicks as well
That'll be all for me

Attached: 3facaf0e66bede59ae226455bfc677f8.jpg (1154x1800, 282K)

oui mais ca aurait pu marcher si ca avait jamais quitté la france. Cependant les autres attardés nous ont imités, et ca c'est répandu dans le monde. Le droit des hommes ca marche que avec les hommes, avec avec les sous hommes du tier monde qui vivent dans ces huttes en merde et qui veulent pas s'intégrer

This shit is slowly creeping towards the east as well, but since Slovakia is a shithole in the east I am just going to move there if it gets bad here in the western part. Fuck America, Communism was better

Memes aside I just hate how every girl I meet in France is a communist and have these same basic retarded things they believe about the world

it's not all about niggers or sandnigger. Of course they are the main reason but even if they all leave france this country will remain rotten.
We need a revolution to fix everything ironically

Yes, hope we won't end up like Greece of spain ( no offence but your economy is shit )

>banlieue parisienne
>confortable

hmm

you could have just said no to their cultural output, you aren't occupied like us to this day. I don't see tranny, lgbt or other nonsense in, for example, china
monetary compensation won't fix anything

It's the same in Germany and Switzerland, most girls are airheaded leftists

>>banlieue parisienne
>>confortable
Toute la banlieue n'est pas le 93, ignorant, mais j'avais pas vu ton nom, sinon j'aurais jamais répondu. Tu fais partie du problème

>your economy is shit
Blague sur toi, je suis français

>Paris is a shithole
Ça dépend des arrondissements.

>France doesn't have a culture anymore
Pendant ce temps, la France est l'un des pays qui protège le plus au monde ses produits du terroir

>50% of french have foreign ancestries
Aucun pays d'Europe est 100% homogène ethniquement parlant. L'Homme malgré être aujourd'hui sédentaire a parcouru la terre entière et s'est reproduit avec d'autres ethnies, pour créer de nouvelles ethnies.

>Most of the cities are Dangerous
Comme toutes les villes du monde?

>This country is filled with leftist and libtards
>tout ce que je n'aime pas est gauchiste

>Marseille is a shithole
Pareil que Paris, certains arrondissements sont encore magnifique

(1/2)

Attached: france map.png (7200x5104, 2.85M)

The fact that you sold us her fake ring triggers me

Thank you. I have many friends in France and it seems deep rooted in their thoughts that this is life, much more so than people here. Though with the internet it can seem overwhelming.

this guy is right, women from scandinavians shithole or germany are even more retarded

their father are to blame, they don't know how to raise a child, this is what happen when you give everything to your child, he becomes a retarded that live in a a different reality, they think all people in the world are kind and smart

Not all of this is wrong but turn off YouTube zoomer.

The Swiss girls I’ve met where loaded and very “capitalist” they owned guns and all. Scandinavia has based women, most new their role and were conservative in many things. Was refreshing to see

(2/2)

>Bretons,Corsicans,and southrons from Cote d'azur are all subhumans ( but I respect corsicans )
Chacun a ses défauts et qualités

>france has too many foreigners, I am a zoomer and most people like to claim their origins and how exotic they are
Pour être un pays Celto-Germano-Latin, on se demande pourquoi la France est si multiculturelle
>France is not a country, France is like a huge compagny, everyone work for its own benefice
D'où sort tu cette ânerie?
>French people hate foreigners, but they don't have the balls to vote for the far right
Rappel que la France a toujours été une terre d'immigration, regarde notre ADN Européenne
>The ' good " parts of france are small town, most of them are TOP TIER
Tu ne réalises pas assez la beauté de certains coin des grandes villes
>nothern france is a shithole
Tu ne l'a probablement jamais visité
>Ile de france = worst shithole ( need to be nuked)
N'est jamais allé à Versailles, Vincennes, Jardin d'Acclimatation, Tuileries etc...
>life is expensive
Comme dans tous les pays riches?

(2/3)

Attached: 1557072958195.jpg (2800x2100, 757K)

Of course the parents are always to blame. But then you think how this atmosphere was formed and all. It comes down to the same thing no matter how you break it down. Strong nuclear families are under attack. They are the solution to this mess.

Sounds like the US, for the most part. Anywhere liberal democracy takes place ends up like this eventually. It's only worse from here on until we change things.

Don't waste your time, he's a mentally ill depressed manlet. The sooner he kills himself the better

En quoi je suis un problème , je suis un des dernier VRAIS francais

basé

Je suis dans le 94 et peu importe ou je vais c'est moche et pleins d'immeubles dégueulasse. évidemment que y'a quelques beaux quartiers mais ils sont minoritaires

La france qui vent ses aéroports et son vin à la chine
les petits commerces qui se font défoncer par les supermarchés

oui oui, belle protection du patrimoine et des produits

Non pas toutes les villes sont dangereuses

Et j'ai jamais dis qu'il fallait être 100% homogène

Don't ever come here please, americans should stay in muttland

>went to france during my european vacation
>paris reminded me of a typical nigger filled american city, just with better white architecture
>french countryside was beautiful, stayed with a friend's family for a week and they were incredibly nice despite speaking very little english
>children were running around unattended in this small town because it was safe and white
5/10 would go back

Attached: SSCZ6HQ.jpg (1986x3000, 391K)

l'OP est un sous homme, mais toi, tu devrait vraiment te suicider

Do not have anger or hatred in your heart it corrupts you

No war no anger no violence onlymdefense

Attached: e-buddhism-com-use-your-voice-for-kindness-your-ears-for-14704255.png (500x522, 142K)

And a newfag to boot

Who the fuck cares, ethnic french were always shit and irrelevant

Palestinian so in reality I’m stateless. I can thank Europe for initiating that and America for continuing it.

va te faire enculer incèle

based

At least we have the means to fight back against our own government. And most of our crime is in ghettos, and you even admitted to knowing how those work in your own country.

(3/3)

>education sucks in france and with the new bac reform it is even worse than before
Certains pays sont pire
>most of the youth is retarded as fuck
Regarde la réponse au dessus
>France has a lot of ghettos
Comme dans beaucoup de pays?
>The only times I felt like I was in France was when I was in holiday in Vendée or in Bretagne ( I live in a shithole )
La France regorge de bien plus d'endroits magnifique
>French people are very swarthy in cities, but very handsome and white in in the countryside
Ou est le problème a être basané?
>France is dying, or should I say died long time ago
>le meme phrase
>French are very pessimistic, they think france will never rise again
Faux
>French people are the european union ( because of the german,) ( except the libtards
Encore faux
>there are no mores values in the french society, divorce, promiscuity is very common
Comme dans tous les pays?
>this country is full of homosexuals and metrosexuals ( IN THE CITIES IT IS EVEN WORSE)
pareil
>French aren't nationalistic anymore, in france if you put a french flag on your house someone will throw a stone at your house
faux
>if you are a chad, you will get laid a lot, and even more if you are not french
Tu as besoin de sex.

Attached: D_bbszcXUAAbiDu.jpg (1920x1280, 401K)

There's a huge gap between cityfags and rural girls here. My cousins are good girls. My sister moved to the city years ago and she's an annoying virtue signaling retard who buys into every new leftist-green fad

I don't watch the french youtube. Too bad for you

kill yourself subhuman garbage

you did nothing against your government,
most of your politicians are jews pedophiles

>je suis un des dernier VRAIS francais
No.

No, you kill yourself. You're here most of your days spamming your shit, nobody likes you and we'll be better off if you disappeared tonight. Nobody will even notice

of cours eevrything you say is right, but you can't deny that it has never been this bad. I think its time to move our ass

what did i do?

Yeah, nobody is gonna expect they will still find a mime there.

Plus francais que toi

nobody like you too, and also no one will notice your death too, imbecile

you were born american, it is a sin

>Plus francais que toi
Not a chance.

T'es une merde

I mean, if you hate it so much why don't you leave?

Je peux remonter mes ancetres jusqu au moyen age

Toi aussi

France might not be perfect, but there's only one France, so I want to see the positive things in it.
The countryside is gorgeous. There are some of the most beautiful towns in the world (Reims, Troyes...).
We are still a country with a great economy. We are still a great country.

I want to believe the damage Macron did is temporary and we'll come back in all our glory someday. We've been through worse.

I left Jow Forums for a year or so, when I left /fr/ was literally Jow Forums
It somehow got better

I never said I hate it
I love this country

Me too and none of them is a fucking Portuguese or Italian or anything foreign.

Yes I hope too

But honestly I think the future is dark

And yes some cities are so beautiful, I really like Strasbourg for example

Nan. Je suis équilibré, je passe pas mon temps à faire mon attentionwhore sur Jow Forums pour que quelqu'un s'intéresse à moi. Saute d'un immeuble

So it’s like here. The cities can be so disgusting I swear.

En quoi le fait que je sois un mutt a un rapport avec la situation du pays ?

>souhaite a quelqu'un la mort pour un thread

Oui oui tu es très sain dans ta tête

>un thread
T'es là chaque fois que j'ouvre ce board sombre merde. T'as pas de vie, toujours à chialer et à quémander de l'attention de drapeaux étrangers comme l'enfant mal aimé que tu es. T'es pathétique, comme l'autre gros porc israélien

I don't know, my relatives all live in cities, I only experienced this city bullshit

Je suis plus beau que toi incèle, et je suis presque jamais sur Jow Forums.
Aie du sexe, homme vierge et fragile. Tu dois être un avorton IRL, moi on me respecte, j'ai de la notoriété

user est un zoomer qui s'est éduqué sur Jow Forums quand il étais sous-âgé, il est en colère parce que son Camarade Ahmed l'a battu sur fortnite, il accuse le gouvernement pour tous ses problèmes, il est attaché aux valeurs de son village de consanguins en périphérie d'une ville de deux cent mille habitants, il veux vivre comme son oncle chasseur alcoolique et quand il sera grand il votera Le Pen pour se donner une personnalité

>user
Mean culpa, j'avais pas vu que c'etait un nom pédé

Tu postes toujours ta tête de petite salope alors fais pas le mec nabot. Ici personne te respecte et dans la vraie vie j'imagine à peine la charge mentale que tu dois être pour l'entourage qui te supporte encore.

Je vais jamais voter pour Le pen
Je ne suis jamais allé sur Jow Forums
Je n'ai jamais joué à fornite
Je ne vis pas dans un village
Et mon oncle est pas alcoolique

Tu as tout faux, homme vierge

Je n'ai pas posté ma tête depuis des mois. IRL je te fracasse hein, tu te rends compte sue si je te chope je te botte le cul ?

>It is the year 2050
>France is collapsing under immigration
>Every native Frenchie is being either killed or raped
>The muslims are starting to chop the Eiffel Tower down
>Out of blue you can hear in the distance this
>youtube.com/watch?v=MkSQ6_XhvjQ
>It gets closer
>It's the French-Portuguese
>They start killing all immigrants and cleaning the country
>France is first world again
>The French are shocked the Portuguese saved their country in 3 days
>The Portuguese leave the country without saying anything leaving the French speechless
>The Portuguese family rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful France
>They have finally saved the French from themselves

Attached: main-qimg-ec65ae94546beaa7d454c89fbbea0d23.jpg (602x339, 91K)

>il tente non ironiquement l'argument d'autorité sur une planche à images
OH NON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

cringe

C'est vous qui commencer à m'insulter bande de déchets. Alors que dans 10 minutes vous serez a blamer les migrants sur une autre discussion

Considérez la méditation, hommes vierges

Ouais fais le bonhomme petite vermine. Continue à faire tes threads de pleureuse. Ton père doit être fier de son fils

>vous commencer
Moins vierge que toi, branleur. Ta gueule.

Je suis un homme respectable pour reconnaitre les défauts et limite de notre société.
Sous homme
Mon pénis est plus gros que le tien

>>French aren't nationalistic anymore, in france if you put a french flag on your house someone will throw a stone at your house
>someone

Attached: 1546033195957.jpg (720x489, 77K)

tu l'a posté aujourd'hui fils de chien

ok incel

>waaah waaah my first world country is a shithole

kys firstie, you have literally no right to complain

Attached: 1558983361071.jpg (465x466, 24K)

oui mais dans le thème du thread.

I don't care about women. I am not an incel. Also women like me for some reason. I am not a ghost like you

Your country is a turboshithole, I won't compare france to mexico

>Thank you americans for ruining this country, france turned into a hippy shithole because of you.
Guys, Americans, please do the same cool things with Ukraine. Thanks in advance.

ouais et alors on l'a vu avec ta coupe hérisson de puceau fais pas le malin

Exactly, you live in a first world country. You have literally no right to complain about it. So shut the fuck up

If only you knew. But at the end of the day you're just a weird mutt freak.

Je suis moins puceau que toi le pucix

what the fuck dude ? france is a top tier country turning into a third world country. Your country is getting better, mine get worse. fuck off