What are your thoughts on Switzerland?

What are your thoughts on Switzerland?

Attached: bandera-suiza.png (2560x2560, 31K)

what's with all these threads about switzerland these last few days. We are pretty based but we don't really deserve much attention

Attached: 1563507723588.jpg (706x960, 51K)

Cowards

Stop asking questions

Portugal 3.

Jkg they're good lads.

A country can be measured by its enemies, which throws a bad light on Switzerland seeing as the EU is utter shit.

A miracle in Europe.

Attached: simone-weil-quote-in-switzerland-they-had-brotherly-love-five-hundred.jpg (700x900, 124K)

Don't be mean

its always gun obsessed americans
i have a gun too but to some of these people its a religion

expensive tax haven

Why would I move to Switzerland for guns? The US is a way better place for gun owners. We even have states with constitutional carry

It's a medieval mafia state that enables international crime.

Boring

And Americans don't seem so eager to give up their guns because of foreign demands as we did in may.

Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to he sort of non-cucks. What's the point of not being in the EU if you succumb to foreign pressure?

we're not responsible for making other people's lives better. we make our own lives better and that's that.
also, we got rich despite having fuck all in terms of natural resources, what does this cunt expect?

Based.

Bootlicking cuck

>Wow, I thought you guys were supposed to he sort of non-cucks.
I think that the healthy patriotism and unity needed for this country to be successful and uphold its sovereignty by citizens and foreigners alike, has dipped to a point were I'm not hopeful anymore for a turnaround. Too much division, too much foreign cultures in a short time coupled with natives not having enough balls to demand adequate adaptation for the better of our country, disingenuous media (muh orange man bad, omitting serious shit), rising taxes, rents and health assurance coupled with stagnating salaries, practically 0.0% interests to money in bank accounts coupled with - of course - rising account fees, etc.

I hope I'm just too pessimistic, I really do.

Do you think your country is in danger of joining the EU?

I would love to invade it and then leave it as it is

>whoisthat.jpg
>google her name
>she's jewish
why do you do this to yourself baudouin

Attached: 1563096232113.jpg (548x718, 47K)

Yes. Were already tied to the EU by Schengen. They will probably try to convince the majority of citizens to vote for a full on EU-membership by leading the sheeple carefully and slowly into the slaughterhouse. They will, with pressure from the EU, sign more "bilateral" contracts that will take away more and more sovereignty and freedoms that shouldn't be obstacles for foreign relations in the first place. All that with "being able to stay in the economic race" as the main argument, of course.

They gave us Carl Jung, that's pretty based

We should embargo you shit people and let you all die alone honestly

Switzerland prospet because of its three big neighborgs
Fuck you switzerland
Fuck you foreigners who work at the border in Switzerland
Fuck you too

Why do you fuckers get away with not being in the EU and all the bullshit terms like rewarding illegal migrants that are found in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea with refuge in your country?

You have your own currency? Your own plug socket?

Your flag is also a unique shape...

Don't worry underneath their life is miserable
They are actually the Americans of Europe, bunch of cultureless people
I have respect for each of their ethnic group and the people but not for the fake "country" of Switzerland

Then stop your verbal masturbating and do it, Mario.
Projecting on us won't help anyone except the overlords in Brussels.

At the moment I dislike more the arrogance of the swiss people thinking their shit doesn't smell or something

Brussels and centralization of EU is another problem of different nature vut a problem nonsetheless

The actual Jews that an anti-Semite thinks exist. All of Switzerland’s neighbors should invade it and nationalize every Swiss bank account

OK, if that's your experience then so be it.
Just consider this: A lot of us think similar of the Germans. In our case it is mostly because we mistake their straightforwardness for arrogance.
I am convinced that without most of those traits that make up the stereotypical mentality of Germans (discipline, being on time, etc.), they would have never achieved the relative wealth and progress, especially after the World Wars. That's why I find it sad to see them (and us) going to shit because of all the PC bullshit and whatnot.
Maybe there's a similar case here with your view of us, maybe not. I personally don't give a shit.