ITT: Rate your neighboring cunts

Namibia: Rightful clay
Swaziland, Lesotho: Ooga booga shit
Botswana: Basically just a giant diamond mine
Mozambique: Shithole, we fought commie guerrillas there in the 80s
Zimbabwe: Nuke

Attached: map-of-world.jpg (1100x813, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only two neighbors but they have some of Jow Forums's worst posters, so...

Serbia-subhuman
Bulgaria-subhuman
Greece-subhuman
Albania-subhuman
Kosovo-subhuman

France: Nice guys, Napoleon did nothing wrong
Portugal: Nice guys sometimes when they're not too busy sucking anglo cock
Andorra: literally who meme country
Morocco: they like to jump over the border sometimes to smuggle drugs into the country but otherwise literally who
UK: ew

Iran Turkey-semi Friendly countries
Kuwait mean brother
Jordan okay brother
Saudi Arabia semi friendly brother
Syria true brother

Attached: aph__family_tree_of_middle_east_by_shindianaify_d9icq0j-pre.jpg (1092x732, 175K)

Canada: Nuke
Mexico: I could almost tolerate them but threads about the border situation always devolve into a shitstorm of butthurt and Jow Forumsshit

>ancient Assyria
>anything to do with modern Syria
Arguably Kurds have a better claim on that legacy than anyone from Syria does.

Assyrian people still exist retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

Either way that chart is still retarded.

Ancient Assyria was the ISIS of ancient times today ISIS is simply a rebirth I myself agree that we have nothing to do with ancient Assyria imitating was a mistake
>Arguably Kurds have a better claim oan that legacy than anyone from Syria does.
Kek first Assyrians still exist second Kurds are from Iran and are responsible for the near homeless state of Assyrians

Attached: 1546896215556.png (192x187, 94K)

>Kuwait mean brother
Yeah I wonder why.

None

Bulgaria - Bros, we are very interconnected economically and culturally
Serbia-Bros, we refused to invaded them when NATO did and we still miss Yugoslavia + we will never recognize Kosovo
Moldova- Bros, Romanians suffering from a Russian parasitical invasion.
Ukraine - Neutral, they are very paranoiac thinking we will take back some clay....but they have to be more realistic also hope we trade more.
Hungary - Our biggest trading partner...and simultaneous our regional rival. I think we can grow together but there are geopolitical issues we need to deal with (I support autonomy for Hungarians personally)

They had some nice artwork, above what Babylonia had but yes they were like Genghis Khan and depended on plunder and conquest to survive. There is one fragment of an Assyrian legal code that survives and it was sharia-tier with much crueler punishments for crimes than, eg, Hammurabi's code.

Too obvious
Sea neighbours like new Zealand

Attached: 1564016503037.jpg (555x456, 39K)

>Bulgaria - Bros, we are very interconnected economically and culturally
Wasn't Dobrujea disputed clay at one time?

Panama: Cool
Nicaragua:Shit

Scotland: annoying as fuck but ok
Wales: Never interacted with a Welsh person in my life.
France: Smug but i kinda like them.
Spain: Servant underclass for British holiday makers

Attached: 60112762_680893569048321_341950491063781812_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>Bosnia
Cancer shithole exporting criminals. Most people who live there are animals no matter what ethnicity or religion they identify as. Almost all problems we have with other neigbouring countries is somehow connected to Bosnia or Bosnians.
>Montenegro
City-state with extra parks and beaches that tries to act all innocent even though they attacked us like Serbia and now attacks us by blocking our economic opportunities like Slovenia.
>Hungary
Currently our best neighbour. The bad parts of our current relationship are imo caused by our corrupt politicians and Hungarians might have some historical grudges towards us but I really like them. They are also probably genetically closest to original continental Croats that didn't get migrants from the Balkans during the Ottoman invasions.
>Serbia
Bit annoying and aggressive sometimes but not as much as Serbian parts of B&H. I feel and hope our relations get better.
>Slovenia
They only exist to veto us from entering some major world organisation and to absorb funds from said organisations before we get the chance.
>Bonus: Italy
I like the north, my (crypto-Italian) grandparents still work there and have many relatives that were forced to flee after ww2. I would probably live there if it weren't for African migrants. Better than parts of Austria and Germany from what i've seen. Rome and south is basically Dalmatia tier shithole.

Germany - ironically I fucking hate them unironically they fine
Czechia - based V4 beer cheaper than water I really do like Czechs
Slovakia - small czechia
Ukraine - unpopular here but I don't mind them they pretty cool at times , I feel like they don't like us at all though
Belarus - feels like it's a low population density Minsk centered city-state, u have yet to meet actual Belarusians
Lithuania - at first i was angry at how they treat the polish minority but then I read up on how much of a pro Russia cattle that minority was being so I'm more neutral now, that being said I still feel like they don't like us (non diaspora included) at all

They got their pice and we got ours. At the present our pice is 98% romanian and theirs is 88% bulgarian.

We have huge tourism there and Romanians account for 60% of all tourists in Bulgaria. Most locals in the bulgarian Dobrogea speak a little Romanian for tourists and its all good. There is literally no bad blood.

Shitle - Disgusting mestizo-ridden third world brown shithole, I've never seen any white real human from there not even on the internet, everyone is a brown skinned disgusting mestizo abomination.

Bolivia - third world brown shithole but quite a lot of them are pure natives and aren't mestizo abominations.

Paragay - the most racially disgusting country in the world, most of them have that disgusting light brown skin that comes from the mixing of races, again never seen anyone white coming from there.

Brazil - third world brown shithole but at least more racially diverse than shitle and paragay

Wearegay - literally a copy of brownentina, if you have been anywhere in buenos aires province then you have also been to wearegay, of course it is filled with mestizo abominations.

Brownentina - revolting third world brown shithole where less than 5% of the population is white, most have the same disgusting light brown mestizo abomination color as paragayans, extremely low wages compared to the price of things and when compared to the first world, repressed economy, filled to the brim with mestizo abominations, revolting pseudo-culture, almost everyone is a backstabing pseudo-subhuman, unlivable in every way, shape and form, will only get browner and poorer as times goes on, eventually spliting into 2 or more third world brown shitholes.

What about the Falklands?

Why are you so obsessed with brown people

I love the USA and would like to live there tbqh.

You know what this implies, right?
Costa Rica is Bro-tier.
Colombia is complicated.

>You know what this implies, right?
Yes, that Macedonia is an island of humanity in the middle of a sea of subhumans

I unironically love all of our neighbors.

Question to African anons: where do I go if I want to hike in jungle and see an ape?

Russia

Aren't you forgetting those red-haired troublemakers?

I from England so i don't technically share a border with Ireland

Non-whites are the root of all evil and mestizo abominations are literal the most evil and wicked thing that could have ever been created, there was a reason for which the Americas were so far away from other continents.

Ireland is better than the UK.
They ain’t a bunch of Muslim appeasing faggots like you.
Also, they don’t shop at Dollar Tree for “quality tea and biscuits”, you cheap ass retard.

No jungle here

>Danes
Nice but the boardering lands are very unpopulated so I dont know whats up up there
>Dutch
Fucking comfy people how can you not like them
>Belgium
Sometimes I forget they exist
>Luxembourg
I meet surprisingly many of them despite beeing very unlikely, cool people
>France
I like them a lot
>Switzerland
I have family there Iam complete indiffrent about them
>Austrians
Arrogant ugly but nice people
>czech
Best slavs in europe besides croats how can you not like them
>poles
If we ever get the opportunity to fight them again I will enlist in a heartbeat

you're still mad from the other thread?

Attached: 1508210125142.jpg (265x265, 16K)

>They ain’t a bunch of Muslim appeasing faggots like you.
Ireland' current political leader is a literal paki

Attached: mmmm.jpg (230x205, 12K)

>gringos
complicated love-hate relationship
>guatemala
small tiny mexico that is even worse than us
>belize
fucking who?

Aren't Liverpool or Blackpool in England? They're directly across from Ireland if I'm not mistaken. Or are they too norf for them to be considered as part of England anymore?

What other thread?

Don't forget he is also openly gay

Canada: Love them
Mexico: Love them

Attached: 1563171804750.gif (498x498, 956K)

>Norway
Just all around good people, never met a Norwegian IRL that wasn't really nice. Best nature of the Nordics.
>Denmark
Strangely I almost never meet proper Danes, just Dane-Swedes who are more or less just ordinary Swedes. Got no problems with them of course.
>Finland
Probably the funniest people to hang around with, the constant need for banter can get a bit tiring at first, but once you get over that part it's just a lot of fun.

aww you sweetie

Right about here he loses his shit

Attached: 1465761987886.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

Fuck. We have to many neighbors.

>Canada: Love them
Now this is a lie if I ever saw it

Attached: Canada ball.png (334x408, 26K)

Canada - love everything about it but some of the cringy sjw stuff
mexico - needs a swift kick in the balls, but they've got a lot of hard issues. great people though.

sweden: brothers but they act like idiots
russia: its russia
finland: ebin

>peru
more or less cool
>argentina
cool
>paraguay
cool
>uruguay
cool
>bolivia
not cool
>venezuela
not cool
>colombia
more or less cool

Not all of us live in Toronto or Hong Couver.

Canada is NOT an SJW country.

They are british and no british person should be living that close to the giant floating turd known as south"america".

correct

>Canada is NOT an SJW country.
You elected your president because he showed up on a pride parade and tweeted some 420 weed lmao shit

I know, that's why I said everything but that.

His dad being PM also probably helped a lot.

United Kingdom - good lads, our dearest and most beloved enemies, kind of shit tourists but I really like them ; I don't really like their liberal politics though
Spain - comfy holiday destination, a bit poor, lots of immigrants in the south, but an interesting country nonetheless
Italy - based latin brothers
Switzerland - fiscal paradise and an undeserved sense of superiority, but nice country, very clean
Germany - hate their neoliberal poltics and their vision of the european union, but a beautiful country with interesting history and culture, if you look past the 20th century
Andorre - meme country and also where poor people buy cigarettes
Belgium (Wallonia) - France but poorer

argentina has no white people and is not a white country

his dad was also attending Bilderberg meetings in the past. he was a shoe-in regardless.

lingling on suicide

Just like Africa

:( is it really that bad?
Have you been to Europe? if so is it really so different?

>He isn't part of a highly organized hikers smuggling rings that passes Andorran tobacco to the other side of the border

Attached: 1531780308207.jpg (576x575, 55K)

Europe has plenty of brown skinned countries.

I've been to Asspain and Shitaly, both third world brown shitholes filled to the brim with brown subhumans but at least they are not mestizo abominations and the countries are livable, the society is not as bad and there is some culture.

Honestly it had more to do with people being sick of the Conservative party. We typically vote out a party out after ten years or so, so I think the Liberals would have been voted in regardless of who their leader was.

And to the Romanian dude, I think Trudeau's lineage was what got him in as leader of the Liberal party, but that name doesn't necessarily carry a lot of weight among the general population, especially in certain parts of the country. Like I said I think we were just due for a change of government and Trudeau Jr happened to be leading the party that was the only real alternative.

The funny thing is that he will likely be voted out by the end of the year. After only one 4 year term. This is almost unheard of in Canadian politics, his term in office has been an utter failure.

Attached: justintrudeauinjun.jpg (3000x2286, 791K)

>The funny thing is that he will likely be voted out by the end of the year.
Yep, why do you think the CBC is going crazy trying to attack the Cons and ignore the NDP kek

>Sweden
good lads
>Northern Denmark:
Nuke it pls
>Denmark:
Nuke it pls
>Faroese islands
our masters
>Iceland
(bit of a stretch, I know but whatever) Belongs to our faroese masters, their independence was a mistake
>Finland
Funny yellow men
>Russia
I doubt they eveb know we're neighbours

love em all

Attached: 1541004124310.png (1328x764, 122K)

>I doubt they eveb know we're neighbours

Oh yes they know. The Russian government is an all-seeing eye, she knows all that happens within, on, and even outside her borders.

Attached: putinbased.png (1200x720, 1.25M)

I was thinking about the average russian

They all good

It doesn't seem like there is much hatred between Latin American countries. Which is unfortunate really, I think that a continent-wide war, on the same tier as what happened in Europe during the first half of the 20th century, would do you people a lot of good.

Argentina: admirable yet unpleasant, specially the Porteños. Our Carthage. They like to larp as Whites - but we know elsewise. We stole their land.

Uruguay: nice and fairly developed. Uruguay has a historical friendship with my state (we're both gauchos). It's also a former province who unfortunately seceded. We stole their land.

Paraguay: they're an odd bit and somewhat distant, but also the fastest-growing country in Sudam. Some of them dislike us because of the Triple Alliance, but there are over 300,000 Brazilians living in Paraguay. We stole their land.

Bolivia: they're the most miserable nation in Sudam (with the exception of present-day Venezuela) and flood neighboring countries (specially Argentina and Brazil). They have no great achievements to be proud of and, for all I've read, are anything but educated. We rightly stole their land.

Peru: I know little about Peru. But I've read they're a rather educated and welcoming people, unlike their southern neighbors. We stole their land.

Ecuador: I know very little about this nation. We have no borders. But they seem superior to your average Sudam country. We stole their claimed land.

Colombia: while I've heard the people itself is hospitable and kind, the country itself is a mess and the most violent in Sudam's history.
Much of their cocaine goes to Brazil or at least through it. We stole their land.

Venezuela: a great nation who couldn't turn its wealth into a solution for its problems and ended up being disproportionally punished by the communist cancer. They're unfortunately enslaved by the Devil. We stole their claimed land.

Guianas: they're very far from the rest of us. I know very little about the three of them. The British Guiana stole our land. We invaded French Guiana once and stole their claimed land. Suriname and Brazil never had problems regarding our borders.

Chile: Sudam's most wonderful nation and an example for the continent. Nuff' said. We never stole their land.

War is always good in terms of development. After wars the countries who were fighting always try to recover first and out perform their enemy.

Sweden: Pompous faggots
Norway: Awesome people, many here look up to them for whatever reason
Eesti: Like brother, also almost all construction workers here are estonian
Russia: Crucial trade partner but also warmongering and constantly testing waters

Attached: unjon.png (1600x660, 146K)

You forgot France lads

Attached: oversea.png (800x791, 213K)

I included the French Guiana but forgot France. My mistake. Britain could be a neighbor too, since they own the Falklands

My mistake for not noticing you included French Guiana actually
A bit more legit than Britain in this thread's topic considering there's a land border between French Guiana and Brazil, and this territory is one of the few that is fully considered part of France, as opposed to other of our islands with different status

Aussies are fine, bar the cone smashing, Subaru suping, mdma snorting eshays.
Ausfags were good mates back in the old days though so I respect them.

Attached: 1510042723469.png (473x516, 95K)

Most of people in Russia don't know, but that's forgivable, average Russian brain can't handle that information anyway.
Educated people know and that's enough

It's alright though, we forget about our border too since it's such a tiny one anyways. We usually think Sweden first in terms of neighbours

>Brazil
Literally no problems with them
>Bolivia
We just care for them on memes
>Chile
We have 1 millons of peruvians there, and they are most cool on economic things, but when i talk with they i can't understand almost anything
>Ecuador
Nice place to visit, just that
>Colombia
Don't care

>Venezuela
love-hate relationship. They're fucking everywhere and they are really hated around here, but at the same time is our bro nation
>Ecuador
cool people
>Panama
rebel child. We like them tho
>Brazil
neutral
>Peru
neutral
>Nicaragua
nuke

>Spain
Annoying turds that always shove their degenerate culture down our throats
>Algeria
They're fine for the most part, but I wish they could stay from our politics.
>Mauritania
Haven't met too many of them to make an opinion, all I know is that they shitty internet.
>Fucking "western sahara"
Why the hell are they even trying? They also have a shit generic islamic flag.

Attached: 20190726_023537.jpg (1070x618, 174K)

h*iti: SHITHOLE FULL OF SUBHUMANS NUKED IN THIS INSTANT