Brits call middle easterners , pakis and indians asian

>Brits call middle easterners , pakis and indians asian
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: IMG_0867.jpg (646x687, 69K)

>B-but these countries ARE in asia

Attached: IMG_0798.jpg (199x253, 9K)

They, like Eurooe, are part of the Asian continent.

But do you use middle eastern for all Arabs or just eastern ones ?

Attached: 1564013345723.png (418x498, 190K)

Yeah we know mate we all roll our eyes everytime it's on the TV aswell. We say pakis here when we're away from leftie ears

Middle easterners are in the Middle East. What’s so hard about that?

The only people I've seen get upset by this are Chinks and other yellows who don't want to be grouped with Pooskins.

This post is very problematic

We call Middle Easterners, exactly that. Asians and East Asians are separate categories.

>middle eastern
It's Near Eastern

>Not calling middle easterners pakis and indians filthy niggers

Attached: 1561428860429.jpg (400x368, 25K)

Good on you, mate.

You seem to be the only dense retard in this thread.
KYS. Or go back to eating your Muslim overlord’s cock.

Definitions of the region are various
Mid east is the popular name

Attached: 1538925596505.jpg (480x479, 92K)

they are mentally ill

t.dog-eating gook

>Brits call middle easterners , pakis and indians asian

Attached: D0E7972F-DFAA-4565-8C43-E8440C19C4A6.jpg (125x116, 3K)

And we don’t call Middle Easterners Asian. Only subcontinental.

The difference is that Britain actually has had colonies in Asia. Austria lol

This has nothing to do with muh orwellian PC state conflating Pakis with Koreans or whatever. Britain has historically had more South Asian (Pakis, Indians, etc) immigrants than East Asian ones for which they have a term already which is Orientals.

What are you talking about? Calling a Pakistani a Pakistani isn’t a “right wing” thing to do here. That would simply be more concise while Asian would be broader. If you meant paki in a derogatory way, I don’t think there’s any race out there that doesn’t have a racial slur that hard men won’t say to their faces but behind their backs, that’s not a paki specific thing.

Don't bother yourselves lads, these people aren't listening.

this. people just want a reason to sperg, and no surprise on an anime forum

Try saying pakis Infront of your boss or on the office floor mate and see how that goes. Like I said, most normal people just say pakis because it's easier and nobody really cares about the different between them.

>When some sub-human tries to instruct you - an Englishman - on how to use English

Attached: 1563643337886.gif (529x311, 3.66M)

Is "paki" always rude/pejorative or does it depend on context and tone of voice?

Eg. Here in America "jap" is sometimes considered pejorative but if you use it casually and without any special inflection people will just treat it like you saying "brit".

That’s because it’s politically incorrect/considered a racial slur. Even if he thinks it the OP wasn’t implying they should be called something that will aggravate them, he just takes issue with the term Asian for them more than anything. This is also the yellow fever Austrian.

Oriental is racist now too
Among normal people it's just casual slang but everyone knows that prying ears would get offended on their behalf if you're in the wrong company

How does one get women to act like that around them?

Yes. Always. Only they can say it desu.

So it's like nigger

Henry cavill is a frenchman , that's why he doesn't look as inbred as the rest of you

Yes exactly

What about Gandy?

>Austrian talking about inbreeding
LMAO

>He gave me a cheeky you
Dis kraut is a mad man

Attached: 1562102292089.png (458x368, 188K)

in india all western e*Ropean cucks are called Angrez (Anglo) and all EVSTERN EVROPEAN Aryan bulls are called RVSSI (Russian)

Be masculine and attractive and their instincts take over and they'll become more feminine, they'll still shit test you though they're not that helpless

>Island nigger itt

Attached: IMG_0488.png (957x960, 625K)

Wait what? Pakis ARE Asian, you retard.

>he doesn't call east asians "orientals"
gay

It’s the yellow fever Austrian

No shit dumbass , but only brits are autistic enough to call them "asians"

indians can literally identify as black or hispanic in USA. pretty nice once you realize you can use this to exploit the AA system. study hard like a pajeet and you're guarenteed MIT with AA.

Only sjws say that, most people say arabs/middle easterners for browns and asians for east/sea asians

It's a bit of an anomaly but the UK historically received much higher rates of South Asians than East Asians.

I'd rather live in a Chinese colony than an Indian one personally. Did you know China has Five thousand years of history? Wow. China is very powerful

Attached: IMG_5442.jpg (750x677, 57K)

Attached: A Society.jpg (1198x1837, 733K)

No , i'm not

>Austrian flag
>spergs out about Asians
Potato, potato

Attached: bunnnny.webm (1440x1080, 683K)

Are you retarded?

>I'd rather live in a Chinese colony than an Indian one personally.
indians are much better, they are capable of individual thought unlike insectoid chinks

And yet not a single one decides to use the loo

>arabs/middle easterners for browns and asians for east/sea asians
No they don’t most of our browns aren’t even Arab/Middle Eastern. We say Asian or like the other user said pakis, and for East/South East Asians we say Chinese or (whatever their ethnicity) or oriental.

this meme is outdated

Attached: 1561983276024.jpg (2896x1707, 231K)

>11.4% of Indians don't have a toilet

Attached: 1541964387427.jpg (556x561, 15K)

Wtf, so when they say 'asian' committed those rape and murder in the UK, it wasn't about chinks or gooks?
I now feel like I was deceived by dirty anglo's media.