Your stupid fucking meme has not stopped me from consuming soylent and other soy related products by the boatload...

Your stupid fucking meme has not stopped me from consuming soylent and other soy related products by the boatload, nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 46E826C7-170C-4D27-80A7-CDC6354CA5E1.jpg (1846x3548, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t8NCigh54jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cut your nails, fat pig

Phytoestrogens don't effect testosterone unless you consume at least 10 kg of soy in one sitting.

disgusting fat pig

Dude, just get a multi vitamin, and a protein powder with high potassium, you're wasting your money on that.

Why not just eat food?

If it weren't by that dumb meme I wouldn't even know that shit existed in first place.

This, never got into the shake stuff,a good proper meal has no replacement

>Your stupid fucking meme has not stopped me from consuming soylent and other soy related products by the boatload, nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 1526050707464.png (644x800, 43K)

Is food is difficult to find in America?

what the FUCK even is soylent?

I do eat food, this is convenient

>Your stupid fucking meme has not stopped me from consuming soylent and other soy related products by the boatload, nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: 1557934979172.jpg (378x378, 28K)

Ground up foreskin

Holy fuck! This dude looks evil.
youtu.be/t8NCigh54jg

Attached: IMG_20190726_031310.jpg (720x716, 87K)

The other thing I never understood is why they decided to name this after some fictional product that was made literally from people

In the OP? It's a mixture of plant-based nutrients offered as "meal replacement".

It supposedly has a very bland and rather unpleasant taste (duh) but people obsess over it because of the convenience factor (what the company making it wants you to believe) and reddit popularity points (the actual reason)

Nothing wrong with soy, it doesn't lower test or radically change estrogen

Only soylent green is made from people.

Nice Germanic thumb. You aren't white.

Soylent doesnt actually contain soy lol

tell that to Jow Forums

Post yourself in a dress now