As a swarthy Scotsman (brown nippled and olive skin), what are my chances of being accepted as a citizen of Turkey?

As a swarthy Scotsman (brown nippled and olive skin), what are my chances of being accepted as a citizen of Turkey?

Attached: 193[1].png (1225x850, 463K)

I hope you like coffee and oil wrestling (male)

Basically every non-T*rk DNA moving into an area is seen as an uprgrade to the local population.

I believe you have CHG admixture, so your connection to anything swarthy comes from the Caucasus mountains, countries like Georgia for example.

Excellent, the inhabitants of there are indistinguishable from your average Turk

Scythians settled in Scotland, some say the very name Scot is derived from Scyte. They were from Caucasus area, homeland is said to be the land between Black and Caspain Sea

>cythians settled in Scotland
No

t.
is already ruled by a turk

>AyMek
Kek, this image always gets me

yes, according to the Declaration of Arbroath, promulgated on April 6th, 1320, at Arbroath Abbey

>Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They journeyed from Greater Scythia by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Pillars of Hercules, and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken a single foreigne

Yes, we wuz kangz n shit

to be fair that could just be mythology to attach ourselves to a more successful race, wasn't the kingdom of the pics the predecessor to the kingdom of Scotland?

Plus there are plenty of swarthy celts not just scots, but majority are still fair haired/skinned

Scythians were steppe nomads, I wouldn't call them more succesful, in fact their name was considered as the most barbarian of barbarians. Basically they were the Balkan gyspies of antiquity.

Don't be so swift to wave mythology and legend away, as they are often rooted in truth that was passed on through oral tradition.

Picts weren't Scots, Scots came from elsewhere and eradicated the Picts. Picts means tattoed people. If I remember correctly they were the ones who colored themselves blue.

Very very high, almost 100%, please go there

Fierce warriors however and at the time Scotland had not much achievement to its name, its the same with thhem claiming Egyptian princesses had settled in Scotland

That is still based on mythology though it could have also been a joining of the gaels and picts

I'm not waving it away im just saying theres not much conclusive evidence

it is not about being swarthy or pale. It is accepting your inner karaboga

based turk

Words to live by

maybe its for that
that gerard butler can pass easily as a greek/swarthy

Beard is 9 cms long with red on the chin, moustache is 5 cms long and skin color is regular brown.
Could I pass as a local?

Attached: aiportraits_1563563975.jpg (512x512, 17K)

>tfw Scotland never colonised Algeria depriving us of based French Algerians

feels bad man

Unfortunately you are merely a Gr**k

>tfw no fascist turkish gf

Attached: C9251225-5091-462A-9C1C-420E5A34B23A.jpg (1024x683, 87K)

feels bad

Attached: 1559058195348.webm (640x640, 2.69M)

Subhuman

DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK